We're headed to Aurora, Colorado

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho

BREAKING: Multiple Reports and Videos Indicate Hell’s Angels Are Heading to Colorado Amid Migrant Gangs Taking Over Apartment Complexes​

this could be better than a byu utah game

BREAKING: Multiple Reports and Videos Indicate Hell’s Angels Are Heading to Colorado Amid Migrant Gangs Taking Over Apartment Complexes​

What about Kyle?

1725398857377.png

Be sure and take him as well.

That shows how very very bad this illegal influx is. Hells Angels are bad guys getting rid of worse. I think the mother of a big HA leader was hurt when the illegals tossed people out

Last edited:
Those who don't have lead-damaged brains -- meaning those not in the Trump cult -- will note that in the background of that picture, the trees have no leaves.

That is, it's random old photo, taken some time in winter. The actual Hells Angels aren't doing a thing.

Trump cultists are so damned stupid. Sometimes I wish that I didn't have a conscience, so that I could fleece them and get rich.

Remember when some Trump cult doofuses decided they were going to go the border and ... do something? They ended up doing ... nothing. Milled around, looked stupid, drank some beer, snorted some meth. Same old same old.

Last edited:

I hope they are going through Shitcago first, on their way to clean up Aurora.

That shows is how very very bad this illegal influx is. Hells Angels are bad guys getting rid of worse. I think the mother of a big HA leader was hurt when the illegals tossed people out
They could get there armed to the teeth and in a very bad mood.
It might be a good idea for the local cops to take a well earned vacation.

America needs active militias again if it wants to be safe again.
Yep. It's not just the democrats that are dangerous anymore, it's their allowance and enabling of these invaders to flood our Nation.

"One way or another, this darkness got to give....." :eusa_whistle:

Oh Oh. You know what this means. The same police force which ignored the problem with the gangs seizing these apartments will swoop down in force against the Hells Angels declaring them an unfit lawless vigilante gang out of control and a great threat to the territory.

Yep. It's not just the democrats that are dangerous anymore, it's their allowance and enabling of these invaders to flood our Nation.

"One way or another, this darkness got to give....." :eusa_whistle:
It is obvious in places like Seattle when Antifa takes over entire blocks or Venezuelan gangs take over entire apartment complexes that the government simply does not care anymore.

Since elections don't change things the only thing that might will be militias.

What am I missing here?

Forum List

Back