We're Not Coming After Your Gas Stoves

I remember in CA around 2010 I need some light bulbs. I walked down the isle in WalMart and immediately felt I was had moved to another Country. There were hundreds of choices but none looked like the light bulbs I was replacing. Lumen equivalent. Curled. Did not see any old fashioned 100W or 3-way 50 100 150W GE. Obiden 1.0

Or when the Fast Food menu became un-readable with all these calorie counts listed 3 ways on every item. All other print shrank. Prices became more hidden. Fries hidden.

Or the upright "low water" washer that barely works. Walks around the room on spin cycle.

Read the article. No one is banning dishwashers.
Reading try it sometime

"The rules, which form part of the administration’s climate change agenda, would slash water use by more than one-third and cut energy use limits by 27% for dishwashers in the U.S.

Any changes would only apply to new models on sale once the new rules have officially come into effect, expected to be 2027.

The new rules would force manufacturers to limit dishwashers to using 3.2 gallons of water per cycle, far below the current federal limit of 5 gallons."

Cutting energy and water use I'm sure that'll clean a full load. Full load you know like the shit in your brains

Reading try it sometime

"The rules, which form part of the administration’s climate change agenda, would slash water use by more than one-third and cut energy use limits by 27% for dishwashers in the U.S.

Any changes would only apply to new models on sale once the new rules have officially come into effect, expected to be 2027.

The new rules would force manufacturers to limit dishwashers to using 3.2 gallons of water per cycle, far below the current federal limit of 5 gallons."

Cutting energy and water use I'm sure that'll clean a full load. Full load you know like the shit in your brains
ONCE AGAIN!
No one is banning dishwashers. :abgg2q.jpg:

Reading try it sometime

Did you know it was on "imported" models?

I'm not the one banning light bulbs, gas stoves and dishwashers. Thats you and your pussy demonrat pals
No one is banning dishwashers !!!

DISHWASHER.JPG

Attachments

• DISHWASHER.JPG
    DISHWASHER.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 6
Too many people willing to ignore or go along with nanny state crap at this point that infringes on personal choices such as 'how one cooks their food'.

Is he going to get all eleven of his buds to call for banning and the end to Barbecue's, camp fires and sterno cans too? Someone should tell them if its all about 'our safety' then paper could be eliminated to save us from getting any of those nasty paper cut.

These peeps should be banned-barred from being involved any legal roles that may or could involve personal liberty and rights. Since that is unlikely at the very least blacklisted by the people for they can't push crap ever again. Their names should be spread far and wide in their areas so people know what some of the anti American POS look like and known for who and what they are.

Washington, DC, Attorney General Brian Schwalb led a letter sent to the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) on Monday. He was joined by attorneys general from Delaware, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New York, Rhode Island, Oregon, Vermont, Washington, and New York City

Forum List

Back