We're taking down names

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Politics as usual isn't good enough anymore. We're taking down names (actually addresses) of those working against America. America is going down hill fast and we know which side is responsible.

---I say...write down all the addresses of the people who had her signs in their yards---

Politics as usual isn't good enough anymore. We're taking down names (actually addresses) of those working against America. America is going down hill fast and we know which side is responsible.

---I say...write down all the addresses of the people who had her signs in their yards---

Republican fascism at work.

Start with the address of Mir A Lago.

No and that is a terrible idea.

For what good purpose ?

So that the illegal immigrant families can stay with them. Too dense to figure out that’s what he was saying?

Probable cause for political violence.

I'm not voting for Harris but would put up her yard sign if our sheriff took that attitude. I don't put up with that crap, no sirree Bob. I'd be sending him a picture of it and letting him know he could stick it where the sun doesn't shine. Yep, that's my attitude.

The only yard signs I see around these parts are those where high school football players reside. Any political sign would stick out like a sore thumb, I haven't seen even one.

I figure this will have an opposite affect the sheriff is aiming for.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back