Were The 19, Hero Firefighters Racist?

Duped

Apr 19, 2012
There was not one black among them? Did they belong to a racist organization?

Given who they were, what they did for a living and how they died - I really think this thread is in extremely bad taste and, if you want to make accusations or suggestions, you need to post solid proof to back them up.

Failing that, an apology is in order.

Given who they were, what they did for a living and how they died - I really think this thread is in extremely bad taste and, if you want to make accusations or suggestions, you need to post solid proof to back them up.

All I did was ask questions moron.

Well, it's a fucking stupid question. And insulting to the families of those who died.

I guess the point of this thread has went right over your heads. Is the " hero " part offensive?

Shit - I guess we could have had a couple of towel head, pull starers and Chicanos.

Fucking race - bating POS
This is a race relation thread you dumb shit. Why don't you try, and find out it's impetus before you neg rep like a little sissy?

All I did was ask questions moron.

Close but no cigar.

All you did was ask a moronic question.

To enlighten you all: a few white guys can't make a vidio without you politically correct assholes claiming that it is offensive. When a trajedy like this happens you don't have shit to say. Your a bunch of cowards - if they were still alive, and were getting an award, and their pictures taken, there would be some dumb ass comments about why their arn't any black members.

Blacks don't gravitate to jobs like this. How many black navy seals are there? Or smoke jumpers? How many black lifeguards do you see at the beach? How many black coast guard rescue swimmers are there?

My point is that these guys were heros with no blacks among them. Go to your local volunteer fire company, and see how many blacks there are. When blacks burn down their neighborhoods, it's predominately whites who put the fires out. You don't have the balls to cry racism when heros die, because like here you would be shut down. Look at the reception I got, for using this tradjedy to make my point. I do it with total respect; that is why I put it as questions, and call them heros - non black heros!

at USMB if more than one white person is a room at the same time it's a KKK
meeting

RE: Dot Com, RDEAN, Zarius, lil old lady, closed caption, lakunta et al

Last edited:

Whether they were or not is irrelevant especially considering how they lost their lives.
I would be more concerned about the families they left behind.

By the way op....the reason why none of them are black is because in that area, there aren't that many blacks living there stupid. An extremely small minority. Ever been there? i have. to use this to spew your racist shit is sickening.

Forum List

Back