Were The Boston Bombers Emboldened By Benghazi?

S.J.

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2012
So. Cal.
They watched our president and his entire administration cover for the muslim terrorists who attacked our embassy and murdered our citizens and lie on their behalf to the entire world at the U.N. Isn't it reasonable for them to think Obama would provide cover for them on this one too?

Yes. I believe when Obama stood in front of the United Nations after seeing the sodomizing & murder of our US Ambassador and told them that there was no future for any American who insulted Islam he mispoke.

What he should have said is there in no future for any Muslim in America who believes in the Islamic creed death to America! Death to Israel! They need not come, need not apply for citizenship. There is no future for Muslims who do not respect the American way of life here.

Yes, Sunni. That is the message Obama should have gave the UN but he didn't have the backbone for it. Send me. I'll tell them! - Jeri

Were The Boston Bombers Emboldened By Benghazi? - troll grade question

No.

But raising the issue reinforces white trash America's prejudice against rational thought, so directed into the proper venues the question makes a gutter crawler kind of sense.

Last edited:
The Bombers, as well as the other young muslim terrorists seem to be embolded more by college professors than Benghazi. The Universities have become anti-American adjuncts of the mosques. They've started bouncing off one another, each ping getting stronger and stronger. The liberal professors reinforce and justify the hatred taught in the mosques.

They watched our president and his entire administration cover for the muslim terrorists who attacked our embassy and murdered our citizens and lie on their behalf to the entire world at the U.N. Isn't it reasonable for them to think Obama would provide cover for them on this one too?

Perhaps the bombers were emboldened by their belief that conservatives would see the bombing as on opportunity to turn on their own president in an effort to undermine his leadership in a time of crisis, all for political gain. You know what I mean? Just like conservatives did in the aftermath of Benghazi.

Perhaps the bombers were emboldened by their belief that conservatives would see the bombing as on opportunity to turn on their own president in an effort to undermine his leadership in a time of crisis, all for political gain. You know what I mean? Just like conservatives did in the aftermath of Benghazi.
Maybe if he hadn't lied about it, no one would have "turned" on him.

"Were The Boston Bombers Emboldened By Benghazi?"

I can't read their irrational minds, but seeing that the Obama government and attached lackeys in the press not only ignored the Benghazi tragedy, but openly cheered about the murder of the Ambassador and three others, one can not help but believe that, YES, it encouraged them to do what they did, thinking that the government would do nothing to retaliate.

The brothers must have been convinced that they would be protected by the Obama administration just like the Benghazi murderers were.

Last edited:

When I see a thread title like that, I wonder if it will be an original statement or some weird cut and paste from a crazy nutter website.

I prefer it when it is an original statement. It exposes the people we "know" for the absolute imbeciles that they are.

Do you think "Suspect A" feels good about the cover that our President afforded him? How about "Suspect B"? One is dead....the other is, at least, a prisoner for life.

Now.....do YOU know who killed our citizens in Benghazi? Has our President covered for them? Did he cover for Bin Laden? Khaddafi?

You fucking asshole. Prove ANYTHING in your OP.

Yes. I believe when Obama stood in front of the United Nations after seeing the sodomizing & murder of our US Ambassador and told them that there was no future for any American who insulted Islam he mispoke.

What he should have said is there in no future for any Muslim in America who believes in the Islamic creed death to America! Death to Israel! They need not come, need not apply for citizenship. There is no future for Muslims who do not respect the American way of life here.

If Obama was just as offended when Christians are attacked he would actually regain a little bit of credibility that he lost by consistently sticking up for America's enemies.

Of course, he won't. Most of the attacks on Christians come from his party, and they are far more vicious than verbal attacks from his fellow Muslims.

No.

But raising the issue reinforces white trash America's prejudice against rational thought, so directed into the proper venues the question makes a gutter crawler kind of sense.

Will you ever say something as offensive about the BLACK trash who live off you and me?

Will you EVER call the bastard factories, i.e. single black women, you know, 70% of illegitimate births, those not aborted, black trash?

Well, I am not so sure that you care that these sluts live off your efforts, because I am more and more convinced that you are one of them.

No.

I am an equal opportunity kind of guy.

So, since Dugdale Jukes so eloquently expressed his hate for white folks, let me invite him (her?) to Google just one single word: Detroit.

Of course, it is all Bush's fault.

No.

Will you ever say something as offensive about the BLACK trash who live off you and me?

Will you EVER call the bastard factories, i.e. single black women, you know, 70% of illegitimate births, those not aborted, black trash?

Well, I am not so sure that you care that these sluts live off your efforts, because I am more and more convinced that you are one of them.

"bastard factories"....................how sweet.

Oh, I'm sure of it! In fact, it's reasonable to think that Obama invited the brothers to the White House for a private instruction session!

No.

"bastard factories"....................how sweet.

Sounds like someone got up on the wrong side of the gutter today.

Forum List

Back