Were the Maui fires deliberately set?

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2016
The coals are still warm, but someone is contacting the homeowners to buy up the land. The offers were ready as soon as the properties were evacuated. Hundreds and hundreds of offers. So many that the governor has pronounced a moratorium on land sales.

but someone is contacting the homeowners to buy up the land. The offers were ready as soon as the properties were evacuated. Hundreds and hundreds of offers.
I didnt see that in the link. Can you point to where it said that?

Arson might be the cause of the California and Canadian wildfires as well as the Hawaii fire but for some reason nobody seems interested in speculating or investigating. "Scorched Earth" policy is nothing new and maybe it has something to do with the green agenda.

I didnt see that in the link. Can you point to where it said that?

Rich investors exposed for trying to get Lahaina wildfire victims to sell land

Lots more articles and videos out there with the same/similar reports

Rich investors exposed for trying to get Lahaina wildfire victims to sell land

Lots more articles and videos out there with the same/similar reports
Thank you.

The coals are still warm, but someone is contacting the homeowners to buy up the land. The offers were ready as soon as the properties were evacuated. Hundreds and hundreds of offers. So many that the governor has pronounced a moratorium on land sales.
Why did you do it?

Looks like wind downed power lines.

And the land practice you described above..is all too common in these types of disasters.

It happens everywhere where disaster happens, to have wolves knocking on the doors, I would say. Maui has different plans.

Looks like wind downed power lines.

And the land practice you described above..is all too common in these types of disasters.
California has wildfires. I know people that lost homes in wildfires. This kind of land grab didn't happen.

If this report turns out to be true, it will be another Company refusing to maintain and be responsible for what it must keep working well in order to save itself a few dollars.

People keep paying for Companies mistakes:

Build enough high-rises and at least the dry scrub problem goes away.

I mean it looks like 87% of the structures were old-ass wooden tinderboxes and quaint burns.....It's gone so it's time to modernize. Hell, maybe there will even be some code enforcement this next go-round.

I have to say that my empathy only goes so far given that they were making bank off the tourists coming and going so don't come crying all poor mouth to me.

Blah, the only question remaining now is WHO is going to get rich or richer.

Arson might be the cause of the California and Canadian wildfires as well as the Hawaii fire but for some reason nobody seems interested in speculating or investigating. "Scorched Earth" policy is nothing new and maybe it has something to do with the green agenda.
You are on to something. I'd also say Trump isn't involved so the left wing media won't care.

Forum List

Back