West Allis, WI man charged with federal hate crime for leaving astonishingly racist notes on his neighbors’ windshields after slashing their tires

Yep. Sounds like a hate crime to me. If first offense and the jury agrees, maybe some time in a federal penitentiary with many of the people he hates will teach him better than to act on his instincts.

Yep. Sounds like a hate crime to me. If first offense and the jury agrees, maybe some time in a federal penitentiary with many of the people he hates will teach him better than to act on his instincts.
The only crime is slashing tires

The only crime is slashing tires
I suspect the jury will disagree with you. If he had left off the hate speech, he might have gotten off with misdemeanor damages and a small fine. While you were sleeping, they made it against the law to do it simply because you hate all black people, people of a different religion, or you don't like who they sleep with. Don't let me hold you back. If you want to act out your hate, about people different than you, knock yourself out. I would advise against advertising why you did it, as it is now a separate offense, a state offense in most states, or a Federal offense anywhere in the United States. I had one of my men, who hated a guy for f#cking his wife back in the past. He waited a year, intentionally not crossing paths with the guy. He walked up to me after a meeting, handed me a wad of money, saying if you don't see me show up on time, call this number, if I'm there, come bail me out. I said you going to do something stupid? He said you don't know. You don't want to know, Sir. I heard what happened later. He knew what beer joint this guy drank at, out in the country. That Friday night, he put parked his car down the road, put on a ski mask, walked into the bar past the guy, turned, swung down on the guy as hard as he could with a military sock loaded with pennies, knocking him out cold, breaking his jaw and a bunch of his teeth, dumped the pennies on him, quickly walked out while everybody was in shock and drove away, bodda-bing, bodda-boom, one and done! He saw me before first formation, to get his money back, saying I'm here, it's all good, Sir. That's what you do with hate. It is a dish, best served cold. No need to mouth off or leave stupid notes.

I suspect the jury will disagree with you. If he had left off the hate speech, he might have gotten off with misdemeanor damages and a small fine. While you were sleeping, they made it against the law to do it simply because you hate all black people, people of a different religion, or you don't like who they sleep with. Don't let me hold you back. If you want to act out your hate, about people different than you, knock yourself out. I would advise against advertising why you did it, as it is now a separate offense, a state offense in most states, or a Federal offense anywhere in the United States. I had one of my men, who hated a guy for f#cking his wife back in the past. He waited a year, intentionally not crossing paths with the guy. He walked up to me after a meeting, handed me a wad of money, saying if you don't see me show up on time, call this number, if I'm there, come bail me out. I said you going to do something stupid? He said you don't know. You don't want to know, Sir. I heard what happened later. He knew what beer joint this guy drank at, out in the country. That Friday night, he put parked his car down the road, put on a ski mask, walked into the bar past the guy, turned, swung down on the guy as hard as he could with a military sock loaded with pennies, knocking him out cold, breaking his jaw and a bunch of his teeth, dumped the pennies on him, quickly walked out while everybody was in shock and drove away, bodda-bing, bodda-boom, one and done! He saw me before first formation, to get his money back, saying I'm here, it's all good, Sir. That's what you do with hate. It is a dish, best served cold. No need to mouth off or leave stupid notes.
You are obsessed with hate that doesent exist

You are obsessed with hate that doesent exist
Hard to overlook prime evidence in the defendant's handwriting. I am not consumed with hate, but I have been on juries. You got to work to nullify a jury to ignore evidence. Look at is like this, for you, you could say accurately the prosecution will actually cheat. They are so low down, they will not only present evidence you committed the charge, but actually read the jury what the statute says, so (unlike you) they actually know what the law is. Your idea is fine, with a decent defense lawyer, but if the prosecutor actually tells the jury what the law is, you are screwed.
Look, like I said you can still do your hate crime, you can fk people up, tear up their stuff, accuse them of things they didn't do and all sort of other hate stuff. So what's the big deal that you can't tell them to their face, that you are doing it because you hate people of their color, religion or sexual preference, if you want to avoid being charged. 49 states and the Feds have laws that say you can't do it.
I'm telling you for your own good, you can probably do all the dirty low down things you want to and slide most of the time with a decent lawyer, but, in this case it is self-defeating to advertise. Little notes, message board postings and other socially media, as well as witnesses to your speech in public will screw you by you own words. It is better to just leave people the fk alone.

Hard to overlook prime evidence in the defendant's handwriting. I am not consumed with hate, but I have been on juries. You got to work to nullify a jury to ignore evidence. Look at is like this, for you, you could say accurately the prosecution will actually cheat. They are so low down, they will not only present evidence you committed the charge, but actually read the jury what the statute says, so (unlike you) they actually know what the law is. Your idea is fine, with a decent defense lawyer, but if the prosecutor actually tells the jury what the law is, you are screwed.
Look, like I said you can still do your hate crime, you can fk people up, tear up their stuff, accuse them of things they didn't do and all sort of other hate stuff. So what's the big deal that you can't tell them to their face, that you are doing it because you hate people of their color, religion or sexual preference, if you want to avoid being charged. 49 states and the Feds have laws that say you can't do it.
I'm telling you for your own good, you can probably do all the dirty low down things you want to and slide most of the time with a decent lawyer, but, in this case it is self-defeating to advertise. Little notes, message board postings and other socially media, as well as witnesses to your speech in public will screw you by you own words. It is better to just leave people the fk alone.
I’ll take your word for the letters

but I dont care what he wrote

4 slashed tires was all he did

and tires on a white persons car are worth as much as a black persons

Forum List

Back