West Coast destroys legalized pot industry

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

With all the taxes after it was made legal, the illegal pot was much more affordable.

We all saw this coming.

Politicians are greedier than the drug cartels.

win/win. Black market pot is less expensive because there is less risk.
Why not just use the black market for everything else?

My guess is cars could be the hottest Black market item, especially when the government forbids gas cars.

My guess is cars could be the hottest Black market item, especially when the government forbids gas cars.

Go for it.

Gas cars will be melted down. Obsolete for decades now.

It's almost beyond belief but a hundred years ago the tobacco industry actually claimed that cigarette smoking was good for you. We laugh about it today but wait, the sleaze bag pot heads are saying the same thing. Otherwise sane people are coerced into believing that inhaling a burning weed that might have been sprayed with pesticide and herbicide and soaked in God knows what is a medicinal aid.

With all the taxes after it was made legal, the illegal pot was much more affordable.

We all saw this coming.

Dude, you can order weed like Doordash on the west coast. They have sales on that shit. And you can get 10 gummies for like......18 bucks? So a $1.80 a night? That's the least expensive high I've ever heard of. That's an evening of getting baked for less than a bean burrito at Taco Bell.

You couldn't get drunk 10 times for 18 bucks if you were drinking malt liquor.

We all saw this coming.

Unfortunately, there are those of us who care about what we put in our bodies and at least the legal medical MJ was regulated in terms of what chemicals could be used in growing it. I treated my dying husband with legal medical MJ and it was important to me to know that it was cleaner than probably any unregulated black market product.

Otherwise, I agree.

It's almost beyond belief but a hundred years ago the tobacco industry actually claimed that cigarette smoking was good for you. We laugh about it today but wait, the sleaze bag pot heads are saying the same thing. Otherwise sane people are coerced into believing that inhaling a burning weed that might have been sprayed with pesticide and herbicide and soaked in God knows what is a medicinal aid.
dispensaries are not allowed to use most of that stuff here in Nevada............

We all saw this coming.

In 0ntario, where I live, the price of legal pot has been dropping like a stone since legal dispensaries started opening. You can buy pink kush for $50 an oz. Before it was legalized, it was $125, and when it was illegal it was $250,

The same thing is happening online is well. Lots of online growers were charging $200 an ounce online, now they're selling for $50.00 an ounce.

Last edited:
In 0ntario, where I live, the price of legal pot has been dropping like a stone since legal dispensaries started opening. Y

There are 4/20 sales going on in California. You can get a bag of gummies there from a name brand company for 10 dollars for the next couple of days. Plus, you can apparently get it delivered to your door.

Legalization has been fantastic for consumers.

There are 4/20 sales going on in California. You can get a bag of gummies there from a name brand company for 10 dollars for the next couple of days. Plus, you can apparently get it delivered to your door.

Legalization has been fantastic for consumers.
in Nevada you get a couple of pre-rolls....

There is also the smarter, more economical idea of boycotting all of it due to feminization of the gonads from chronic ingestion.

in Nevada you get a couple of pre-rolls....

When I was in SF a couple months back for a play, you could have gummies delivered to a cross street from your phone.

Its apparently as difficult as ordering a hamburger off the McDonald's app.

Reason we buy legal weed is to ensure that it hasn't been exposed to any of those things.

Forum List

Back