🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

West Point Cadet Uses Cell Phone During Graduation

Obama appointed a queer to lead the Army what did we expect? Next year West Point cadets will be allowed to decorate their hats with glitter.

He was confirmed 7 days ago. Clearly Fanning is to blame for all this nonsense. :lol:

President Trump will fire her

All kidding aside I do believe he would have a pretty severe reaction to it if he was President.
Hillary would do nothing, and say nothing...how could she?

Why should a President get involved in a minor military infraction?

The media would involve them...

Why would they care?
It is a minor infraction caught on film during an inconsequential part of the march to the stadium. I'm sure she was reprimanded and life goes on

This is more an indication of today's cell phone culture....no more, no less.

But let the misogynists rage on.

Yall keep proving them right.....
How so, Bucky?

By doing dumb shit
"By doing dumb shit"....such as?

I don't have all day. But texting in formation march and posing for a black power salute in uniform can't be exactly celebrated in the Army.

Then of course we have the farce trial playing out that the female mayor and female prosecutor created in Baltimore.

Most women act and make decisions based more on emotion than anything else. Is what it is.

Given that she has graduated, I don't know what punitive action the Point can take against her

Even as a cadet, she probably would have received some demerits and lost some privileges

No big deal

All kidding aside I do believe he would have a pretty severe reaction to it if he was President.

Why would they care?
It is a minor infraction caught on film during an inconsequential part of the march to the stadium. I'm sure she was reprimanded and life goes on

Never served have you? The whole idea of military life is that NOTHING is inconsequential. That way you march the same in the middle of nowhere as you do in front of the President, etc etc.

But this is hardly an indictment on anyone. Just some cadets doing something stupid.

It's disrespectful. A dishonor to West Points standards of excellence. Deeper, there is a disappointing question; how can we trust this gal? She can't even put her phone down to represent her school, much less our nation...
If you think playing with a cell phone is disturbing you should have seen some of the potential serial killers, rapists, and nut jobs i served with. The iconic solider everyone loves to uphold to the spot light is few and far between.

Why would they care?

Never served have you? The whole idea of military life is that NOTHING is inconsequential. That way you march the same in the middle of nowhere as you do in front of the President, etc etc.

But this is hardly an indictment on anyone. Just some cadets doing something stupid.

No, nothing is totally inconsequential

But some consequences are much less than others and this one would result in a minor reprimand

Last edited:
Obama appointed a queer to lead the Army what did we expect? Next year West Point cadets will be allowed to decorate their hats with glitter.
Nope. But all piercings would be regularly open for inspection.

To those not thinking this is a big deal - it is not about the person IN the uniform...it is about the uniform ON the person.
There are 400,000 war dead in Arlington Cemetery buried in those uniforms, along with millions overall.
When you put that uniform on you are not only representing the U.S. military - yuo are representing every single person who died in it. And THAT is a big deal.

To those not thinking this is a big deal - it is not about the person IN the uniform...it is about the uniform ON the person.
There are 400,000 war dead in Arlington Cemetery buried in those uniforms, along with millions overall.
When you put that uniform on you are not only representing the U.S. military - yuo are representing every single person who died in it. And THAT is a big deal.
Youre repeating military propaganda. Those people are dead. What this is about is training and lack of discipline.

It's disrespectful. A dishonor to West Points standards of excellence. Deeper, there is a disappointing question; how can we trust this gal? She can't even put her phone down to represent her school, much less our nation...
If you think playing with a cell phone is disturbing you should have seen some of the potential serial killers, rapists, and nut jobs i served with. The iconic solider everyone loves to uphold to the spot light is few and far between.

I served in the Army for 3 years before being um recruited to another branch of the government and you are definitely correct there. Not every soldier is GI Joe or GI Jane, but as you know West Point Cadets are supposed to be.

Youre repeating military propaganda. Those people are dead. What this is about is training and lack of discipline.

True, but his point is correct. The military uniform is not just another uniform. Disrespecting it IS disrespecting those who came before you, you know that.

What a drama queen

True, but his point is correct. The military uniform is not just another uniform. Disrespecting it IS disrespecting those who came before you, you know that.
I think that is just so much propaganda. The mental technique is well known. You may not respect authority but most people have a natural respect for dead heroes. Its just a technique used to maintain compliance.

Forum List

Back