🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

West Point Cadet Uses Cell Phone During Graduation

It's disrespectful. A dishonor to West Points standards of excellence. Deeper, there is a disappointing question; how can we trust this gal? She can't even put her phone down to represent her school, much less our nation...
I agree that it doesn't make her look good, but sadly there are these things in life called emergencies and sometimes they are why people turn to their phones.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

The military doesn't give a fuck about your emergencies. I guarantee you that.

This is seriously an issue where people who haven't served should simply say "I defer to those who have served and who are serving"
Why should they say that? Do you think they cant look at the infraction and come to the same conclusion i did even after i served?

After reading your views on what a military uniform represents, it's quite clear that you never served

Your dishonesty would also tend to lead me to that conclusion, but they let all sorts of dipshits in nowadays, so that is no longer conclusive.
From your post you seem conflicted/confused. First you claimed its clear I never served but then you say that they let all sorts of dipshits in. Make a decision and stick with it. That way you will have a clear path to move forward.

She's lucky she didn't lose stride and make them look bad. I often see people walking down the street looking at their cell phones, and it never looks like they have a clue of where they are going.

It's disrespectful. A dishonor to West Points standards of excellence. Deeper, there is a disappointing question; how can we trust this gal? She can't even put her phone down to represent her school, much less our nation...
I agree that it doesn't make her look good, but sadly there are these things in life called emergencies and sometimes they are why people turn to their phones.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly
The military doesn't give a fuck about your emergencies. I guarantee you that.

This is seriously an issue where people who haven't served should simply say "I defer to those who have served and who are serving"
I was only trying to point out that not everyone gets their phone out due to something trivial. Nothing more.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

So (what was it?) 16 different women all had "emergencies"? mmm I just can't buy that one. No, the commanding officers slacked on these ladies, for "we can't touch them" PC reasons, or for gentlemanly reasons, or something else entirely, but these gals missed a few lessons on discipline and respect...

Forum List

Back