Westboro Baptist Church

hjmick

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Charleston, SC
It's being reported that the Westboro Baptist Church is planning to picket the funerals of Clementa Pinckney and the other victims of the AME Church shooting.

Not surprising.

Is there a more heinous group of inbred, hate filled fucktards in this country?

Roof should have made the extra effort and driven to Kansas...

It's being reported that the Westboro Baptist Church is planning to picket the funerals of Clementa Pinckney and the other victims of the AME Church shooting.

Not surprising.

Charleston has turned out to support those people and my bet is they'll make Westboro very unwelcome.

But yeah, these racist cracker low lifes are the scum of the earth. Truly human cockroaches.

One of those vanishingly few subjects that almost everyone here, regardless of political affiliation, can agree upon.
Actually, I agree, and I found the fact that they would protest at our military members' funerals to be particularly disgusting......

They are trying to provoke an assault so they can sue and win damages. They must need some money, let's hope no one gives them what they want.

As I said on another thread about this assholes will be assholes hopefully the media will have the good sense to ignore them and not give them the pubiclity they seek.

Fat chance!

Fred Phelps is a Democrat WTF - Democratic Underground

This has me completely bummed. My Mom just called and told me that Phelps has been a Democrat since the 60's. Of course I didn't believe it since he doesn't hold a single Democratic ideal. Sure enough, Wiki says he's a registered Democrat and supported Gore in 2000.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_phelps#Democratic_Par...

Well Freddie boy hasn't been a Democrat for over a year- since he died in 2014.

Anyone can sign up for a political party- heck David Duke has been both a Democrat and a Republican candidate.

But does anyone not agree that the Westboro Baptist Church and its members are complete assholes?

Not surprising.

If anyone is reading this.... THEY ARE NOT CHRISTIANS!

The are not representative of TRUE CHRISTIANS nor those of the Baptist faith!

Fred Phelps is a Democrat WTF - Democratic Underground

This has me completely bummed. My Mom just called and told me that Phelps has been a Democrat since the 60's. Of course I didn't believe it since he doesn't hold a single Democratic ideal. Sure enough, Wiki says he's a registered Democrat and supported Gore in 2000.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_phelps#Democratic_Par...
does it matter what party the jerk belongs too?.....only a real lowlife fuck would back what he does......

Not surprising.

Charleston has turned out to support those people and my bet is they'll make Westboro very unwelcome.

But yeah, these racist cracker low lifes are the scum of the earth. Truly human cockroaches.
You can't accuse someone of being racist while using a racial slur to describe them in the same sentence. That makes YOU a racist scum and a human cockroach.... by your own words.

Not surprising.

If anyone is reading this.... THEY ARE NOT CHRISTIANS!

The are not representative of TRUE CHRISTIANS nor those of the Baptist faith!
They would probably say the same about you and your church. So which one of you is telling the truth?

Not surprising.

What do they picket everyone's funeral, Biden's son. What is the matter with them.

Wow, someone defending WBC...

Good to know.
Nope, just chastising one religious person for claiming his god is the one true god. As for those WBC people... they should be executed immediately. Death by hammer, wielded by someone with a weak arm so it takes longer. No head strikes.

Not surprising.

Pretty rare that USMB has a near unanimous agreement.

Yes. Westboro is the lowest of the low. Scum of the Earth.

Like many other agitators...our united city does not welcome them.

Forum List

Back