Westboro is "Radical Christianity" and I'm not offended or afraid to say it

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Westboro Church.

Disgusting worthless RADICAL CHRISTIANITY.

And I'm not offended by the term. Heck...I love it. It separates whacko Christians from moderate Christians like me. I appreciate the distinction.

So...why are the leftists so scared to say Radical Islam????

But...then again....Muslims apparently will snap from moderate to deranged killer at the slightest offense....like a cartoon or drawing or seeing men kiss.....or....just a video (right Hillary???).

So...maybe they don't belong living in a free but often offensive society like America. Because Westboro....as disgusting and filthy as they are....aren't gunning down gays by the dozens.

why dignify the bastards by calling them what they want.

F em

Westboro Church.

And I'm not offended by the term. Heck...I love it. It separates whacko Christians from moderate Christians like me. I appreciate the distinction.

But...then again....Muslims apparently will snap from moderate to deranged killer at the slightest offense....like a cartoon or drawing or seeing men kiss.....or....just a video (right Hillary???).

So...maybe they don't belong living in a free but often offensive society like America. Because Westboro....as disgusting and filthy as they are....aren't gunning down gays by the dozens.

Are you willing to say that Baptists in America should be scrutinized more intrusively by law enforcement because of the Westboro Baptists?

Westboro Church.

Are you willing to say that Baptists in America should be scrutinized more intrusively by law enforcement because of the Westboro Baptists?

If it was the only church... I say Christians should be inspected very carefully.

Besides... we are talking about immigrants who come from zones where killing gays brutally, in a medieval way, is the law. Not the average muslim in America, whose background is more moderate. These people should not be inspected but turned down...

RADICAL ISLAMIC MUSLIM !!!

wizard-girl-13948630.jpg

there, now we can fight the SOB's.

Westboro Church.

If they were committing acts of terrorism and citing Westboro and their preverted views as their inspiration for these acts yes.

Westboro Church.

Why do you think they are radical?

The attitudes of Westboro are disgusting and not only represent Christianity as practiced by a tiny minority, but also Islam as practiced by a large majority.

Westboro Church.

No fan of westboro. Thing is, I can put my back to them and walk off and that will be it, they just keep yelling. The Muslims tend to run off and kill some school kids. No comparison in my mind.

Westboro Church.

When did Westboro switch from exercising their disgusting free speech to KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE?

Don't fall for the liberal bullshit. There is no need to point at other Americans to justify discussing the pigs active in radical Islamic terrorism.

Westboro Church.

When did Westboro switch from exercising their disgusting free speech to KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE?

Don't fall for the liberal bullshit. There is no need to point at other Americans to justify discussing the pigs active in radical Islamic terrorism.

Other Americans? Muslims who have committed no crime other than being Muslim fit into that category.

Westboro Church.

You're an idiot. What is the death toll via Westboro?

Fucking emotionally disturbed libtards

Westboro Church.

What about men? Muslim, Christian or otherwise.

Westboro Church.

Other Americans? Muslims who have committed no crime other than being Muslim fit into that category.
Reread my post. This time PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT I SAID.
Then fuck off.

Westboro Church.

Then fuck off.

I did, you willfully ignore my point. On a side note why are you not blaming men for all the violence in this country....or world for that matter?

Westboro Church.

No fan of westboro. Thing is, I can put my back to them and walk off and that will be it, they just keep yelling. The Muslims tend to run off and kill some school kids. No comparison in my mind.

The worst thing Westboro does is picket like assholes, occasionally get accosted for it, and sue like the whiny little bitches they are.

Westboro Church.

What's the death toll among Muslims who haven't killed anyone?

Westboro Church.

What's the death toll among Muslims who haven't killed anyone?

That's almost a math problem. Where is 214 when we need him?

Westboro Church.

Then fuck off.

I did, you willfully ignore my point. On a side note why are you not blaming men for all the violence in this country....or world for that matter?

Grampa is an ex-con, which makes his bigotry even more sad.

Forum List

Back