Westboro is "Radical Christianity" and I'm not offended or afraid to say it

Westboro Church.

Disgusting worthless RADICAL CHRISTIANITY.

And I'm not offended by the term. Heck...I love it. It separates whacko Christians from moderate Christians like me. I appreciate the distinction.

So...why are the leftists so scared to say Radical Islam????

But...then again....Muslims apparently will snap from moderate to deranged killer at the slightest offense....like a cartoon or drawing or seeing men kiss.....or....just a video (right Hillary???).

So...maybe they don't belong living in a free but often offensive society like America. Because Westboro....as disgusting and filthy as they are....aren't gunning down gays by the dozens.

they aren't a real church; they're just some lawyers and their families doing agitprop garbage, that's all. The media and the usual assortment of gimps and sociopaths love them and hope to convince the credulous that they represent Christians. They were investigated years ago by 60 Minutes, and found to be frauds.

You see the same idiocy here on this board; just check out 'Guno', for instance.

Westboro Church.

And I'm not offended by the term. Heck...I love it. It separates whacko Christians from moderate Christians like me. I appreciate the distinction.

But...then again....Muslims apparently will snap from moderate to deranged killer at the slightest offense....like a cartoon or drawing or seeing men kiss.....or....just a video (right Hillary???).

So...maybe they don't belong living in a free but often offensive society like America. Because Westboro....as disgusting and filthy as they are....aren't gunning down gays by the dozens.

they aren't a real church; they're just some lawyers and their families doing agitprop garbage, that's all. The media and the usual assortment of gimps and sociopaths love them and hope to convince the credulous that they represent Christians, that's all. They were investigated years ago by 60 Minutes, and found to be frauds.

Indeed, if I recall, they are "Baptists" in name only, all the Baptists associations (Northern, Southern, etc) disavowed them many years ago and have nothing to do with them.

Westboro Church.

they aren't a real church; they're just some lawyers and their families doing agitprop garbage, that's all. The media and the usual assortment of gimps and sociopaths love them and hope to convince the credulous that they represent Christians, that's all. They were investigated years ago by 60 Minutes, and found to be frauds.

Indeed, if I recall, they are "Baptists" in name only, all the Baptists associations (Northern, Southern, etc) disavowed them many years ago and have nothing to do with them.

Yes. They belong to no Baptist Convention of any kind, and never did. They don't have services of any kind, either.

Forum List

Back