We've been holding all our recent Presidents to too high of standards of Political Correctness.

It's gotten to the point where the President can't open his mouth without offending somebody somewhere. Perhaps if we let our Presidents be more politically incorrect, we could have a more meaningful discourse.

Here is a clip that demonstrates one tiny example of how people get offended over absolutely nothing these days.

Take a look at how effectively out current President can reach out to an audience when he is allowed to shoot more from the hip.

The same people who called Bill Clinton "morally unfit for office" because he had sex in the Oval Office, are now defending the election are a self-admitted sexual predator, who cursed and swore while speaking to the Boy Scout Jamboree, who denigrated in insulted John McCain, even as he lay dying.

He lies, cheats and steals. I cannot believe anyone with an ounce of morality, could vote for this lying crook.

Nope. I was smoking weed and going to death metal concerts when Clinton was president you old fucking fart. To hell with you and your decades old grudge. Move over, it's our turn.

It's gotten to the point where the President can't open his mouth without offending somebody somewhere. Perhaps if we let our Presidents be more politically incorrect, we could have a more meaningful discourse.

Here is a clip that demonstrates one tiny example of how people get offended over absolutely nothing these days.

Take a look at how effectively out current President can reach out to an audience when he is allowed to shoot more from the hip.

If, by "recent", you mean the 228 years between George Washington's first inaugural and Trump's... well, yeah.

We have held every one of them to a very low minimalist standard of morality and good grace in public.

Unfortunately, even with that very low-set minimalist "bar", the lewd, crude, lying, amoral Creature cannot "pass the bar".

If, by "recent", you mean the 228 years between George Washington's first inaugural and Trump's... well, yeah.

We have held every one of them to a very low minimalist standard of morality and good grace in public.

Unfortunately, even with that very low-set minimalist "bar", the lewd, crude, lying, amoral Creature cannot "pass the bar".

People who think that hairy old dudes prancing around in assless chaps while licking a dildo is an appropriate way to celebrate "pride" need not judge this president for having a dirty mouth.

The same people who called Bill Clinton "morally unfit for office" because he had sex in the Oval Office, are now defending the election are a self-admitted sexual predator, who cursed and swore while speaking to the Boy Scout Jamboree, who denigrated in insulted John McCain, even as he lay dying.

He lies, cheats and steals. I cannot believe anyone with an ounce of morality, could vote for this lying crook.

Nope. I was smoking weed and going to death metal concerts when Clinton was president you old fucking fart. To hell with you and your decades old grudge. Move over, it's our turn.

Anyone who listens to death metal doesn't have enough critical thinking skills to elect a dog catcher. No wonder you think an ignorant poser like Trump is smart. If you're going to elect dishonest crooks, no, we're not going to get out of your way.

I don't have grudges and I don't vote for people older than me. I voted for the 40 something for Prime Minister, and I'll vote for him again. I wasn't a huge fan of his father, but he's better than the Muslim hating, ignorant Trump wannabe that our Conservative Party is running.

Anyone who listens to death metal doesn't have enough critical thinking skills to elect a dog catcher. No wonder you think an ignorant poser like Trump is smart. If you're going to elect dishonest crooks, no, we're not going to get out of your way.

I don't have grudges and I don't vote for people older than me. I voted for the 40 something for Prime Minister, and I'll vote for him again. I wasn't a huge fan of his father, but he's better than the Muslim hating, ignorant Trump wannabe that our Conservative Party is running.

You're gonna vote for that fake eyebrow faggot Trudeau in light of the ridiculous controversy he's embroiled in? You should demand better. I'm sure a timid request to please not behead infidels amounts to you as "muslim hating". The US is screwed with people like you up north, a new caliphate in the making.

People who think that hairy old dudes prancing around in assless chaps while licking a dildo is an appropriate way to celebrate "pride" need not judge this president for having a dirty mouth.

Calm yourself, Princess... nobody wants to get inside that cesspool you call a brain.

Forum List

Back