We've Got About 6 Weeks

So the experts on ebola, the ones who have watched it for decades..they maintain the CDC is full of shit, and nobody knows how it's transmitting.

".... scientists who have long studied Ebola say such assurances are premature — and they are concerned about what is not known about the strain now on the loose. It is an Ebola outbreak like none seen before, jumping from the bush to urban areas, giving the virus more opportunities to evolve as it passes through multiple human hosts.

"Dr. C.J. Peters, who battled a 1989 outbreak of the virus among research monkeyshoused in Virginia and who later led the CDC's most far-reaching study of Ebola's transmissibility in humans, said he would not rule out the possibility that it spreads through the air in tight quarters.

"We just don't have the data to exclude it," said Peters, who continues to research viral diseases at the University of Texas in Galveston."

Some Ebola experts worry virus may spread more easily than assumed - LA Times
Look who now believes in evolution!

As a liberal you have no basis for crowing about accepting evolution.

We wouldn't be at this point if obama would have done his job and not allowed any traffic from those countries in the hot zone.
Why did the idiot send 3000 more victims, I mean soldiers, into the quarantine zone?

Why are you posting on an internet forum? WE'RE ALREADY DEAD. EBOLA IS HERE. Go spend time with your kids for Chrissake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the experts on ebola, the ones who have watched it for decades..they maintain the CDC is full of shit, and nobody knows how it's transmitting.

".... scientists who have long studied Ebola say such assurances are premature — and they are concerned about what is not known about the strain now on the loose. It is an Ebola outbreak like none seen before, jumping from the bush to urban areas, giving the virus more opportunities to evolve as it passes through multiple human hosts.

"Dr. C.J. Peters, who battled a 1989 outbreak of the virus among research monkeyshoused in Virginia and who later led the CDC's most far-reaching study of Ebola's transmissibility in humans, said he would not rule out the possibility that it spreads through the air in tight quarters.

"We just don't have the data to exclude it," said Peters, who continues to research viral diseases at the University of Texas in Galveston."

We deny that ANY Mammal has ever evolved into 2 or more distinctly different mammals and in fact there is NO evidence they ever have.

We deny that ANY Mammal has ever evolved into 2 or more distinctly different mammals and in fact there is NO evidence they ever have.
No one believes that.

But good of you to admit evolution is real.

The low-info types are in full panic mode.

^^ is right. Why are they sitting here bitching when they could be out stockpiling canned corned beef and budweiser.

Given that Ebola has now vectored into Madrid, Lagos and Dallas TX. I think we've got about 6 weeks before we go totally BladeRunner in the USA. In Bladerunner, civilization had completely collapsed, but no one bother to put up a sign announcing it, so it looked like things were "normal"

This strain seems particularly virulent and eager to escape its West African boundaries.

Ebola has never traveled on a commercial airliner for a 6 hour flight. That was 2 weeks ago. It has a 14-21 day incubation period. So, at best, there will be no new cases in the USA.next week.

I'm not very optimistic at this point, but we'll see
Do you masturbate to this fantasy of yours?

I think quite a few of you Chicken Littles have an abnormal secret desire to see civilization come crashing down just so you can have the perverted satisfaction of watching other people suffer.

Your puny lives suck and so you project that onto the whole world. Twisted wishful thinkers, craving death and destruction.

Bunch of sick fucks.

I got my bugout bag loaded
Bug-Out-Bag-1.jpg

There are plenty of people panicking, and they aren't all conservatives. There are those of us who aren't panicked at all and a lot of us are conservative.

There is no reason to panic. Ebola is NOT a highly contagious disease. It just isn't. Want some proper perspective? The dead guys family were exposed to him without personal
protective equipment, closely I might add, and so far they have not tested positive for the disease.

It's not time to go all Jeremiah Johnson yet.

Given that Ebola has now vectored into Madrid, Lagos and Dallas TX. I think we've got about 6 weeks before we go totally BladeRunner in the USA. In Bladerunner, civilization had completely collapsed, but no one bother to put up a sign announcing it, so it looked like things were "normal"

This strain seems particularly virulent and eager to escape its West African boundaries.

Ebola has never traveled on a commercial airliner for a 6 hour flight. That was 2 weeks ago. It has a 14-21 day incubation period. So, at best, there will be no new cases in the USA.next week.

We've got five weeks, now.

Do you masturbate to this fantasy of yours?

I think quite a few of you Chicken Littles have an abnormal secret desire to see civilization come crashing down just so you can have the perverted satisfaction of watching other people suffer.

Your puny lives suck and so you project that onto the whole world. Twisted wishful thinkers, craving death and destruction.

Bunch of sick fucks.

I wrote the above while we were still watching to see how many others Patient Zero had infected. Obviously, Duncan was NOT contagious while aboard the plane or there would have been literally hundreds of new cases in the USA by now; that was my concern at the time. We're still not safe at all. We have a CDC and President who are either evil and want the disease to spread, or are just plain fucking stupid.

Meanwhile, in West Africa, the outbreak continues to double about every three weeks.

Also, I find your curiosity about my fantasies rather creepy; but then again, we all know you're squirrly with at least one particular fetish

Uh, dunno what you saw but society was doing quite well in Blade Runner complete with interstellar travel and off-world colonies. :)
Bladerunner is the progressive paradise, all housing looks like public housing and they're advertising a "new start" off world. No wonder you missed that

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Ya the great big apartment 'Sebastian' had all to himself screams public housing. :)

Forum List

Back