WH admits they lied and started the rumor that a R dissed Obama

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I keep telling myself day after freaking day "well now I've seen everything".

But this crew of Obama's never cease to amaze me. They lied and started this rumor.

White House admits it was behind rumor that GOP leader told Obama 'I cannot even stand to look at you' during tense government shutdown meeting

It never happened. Check this out. This is just so unreal.

article-2474956-18C35EA600000578-784_638x459.jpg

Never said it: GOP Rep. Pete Sessions was blamed for telling President Obama that he couldn't stand the sight of him, but now Democrats are walking that claim back and admitting that the rumor began in the White House

AND guess who started the rumor?

article-2474956-18F644CA00000578-225_308x425.jpg

Deputy White House Chief of Staff Rob Nabors is allegedly the official who told Sen. Harry Reid about the phony quote and attributed it to Rep. Pete Sessions

White House admits it was behind rumor that GOP leader told Obama 'I cannot even stand to look at you' during tense government shutdown meeting | Mail Online

Oh absolutely. Daily Mail to the left is just a rag and yellow journalism.

DK is going crazy on Pete Sessions.

What so funny about DK and DU is that they are just so anti conservative. Don't care when they find out something is a lie.

But this crew of Obama's never cease to amaze me. They lied and started this rumor.

White House admits it was behind rumor that GOP leader told Obama 'I cannot even stand to look at you' during tense government shutdown meeting

Never said it: GOP Rep. Pete Sessions was blamed for telling President Obama that he couldn't stand the sight of him, but now Democrats are walking that claim back and admitting that the rumor began in the White House

Deputy White House Chief of Staff Rob Nabors is allegedly the official who told Sen. Harry Reid about the phony quote and attributed it to Rep. Pete Sessions

White House admits it was behind rumor that GOP leader told Obama 'I cannot even stand to look at you' during tense government shutdown meeting | Mail Online

Like a good nabor
fuck that racist asshole

Like a good nabor
fuck that racist asshole

3b327cf7-64b9-4254-8788-a12e9073e45a.jpg

How thin skinned are these assholes?

"I can't stand to look at you" is an insult worthy of whining to the press about?

For Christ's sake grow a set

The admission doesn't matter. The typical low-information Obama supporter only has room in his head for one talking point at a time -- and the lie the WH put out is currently center stage.

They'll STILL be repeating it as fact for months

Who admitted to telling a lie?

Yeah, I gotta agree...where does it say that the comment was never made?

wtf is wrong with you two??

The White House admitted Thursday that it was the source of a phony quote attributed to a top House Republican, who had allegedly told President Obama during a tense Oct. 10 meeting that 'I cannot even stand to look at you.'

Sen. Dick Durbin, the Senate Majority Whip, claimed in a Facebook post on Sunday that an unnamed GOP lawmaker had delivered the verbal slap in Obama's face, but everyone involved with the story now says it never happened

and yet you do that every day ... right here with another one of your, I don't about care post ...who cares ... we all in reality know they do... tell me they don't ... tell me that they think the site of the president is the best thing they've seen all day... loser !!!! with loser post

Last edited:

Yeah, I gotta agree...where does it say that the comment was never made?

wtf is wrong with you two??

The White House admitted Thursday that it was the source of a phony quote attributed to a top House Republican, who had allegedly told President Obama during a tense Oct. 10 meeting that 'I cannot even stand to look at you.'

Sen. Dick Durbin, the Senate Majority Whip, claimed in a Facebook post on Sunday that an unnamed GOP lawmaker had delivered the verbal slap in Obama's face, but everyone involved with the story now says it never happened

That wasn't in the OP was it? No, it was in a tabloid rag link. Is anyone else reporting that it never happened?

Pete Sessions has a record of saying crazy shit, so you can kind of understand how someone might have thought that's what he meant.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxfuSemByIs]Sessions Watch PSA, 2010 "Don't Vote for an Idiot" - YouTube[/ame]

Al Sharpton ran again with the story last night.
And you know the Obama Bots will spread it among their peeps.

Any chance Sharpton corrects this tonight.... :lol:

were still waiting for all the correction from fox noise that they made... you know steve foley was a democrat .... you know lies like that ... the best lie told is the didn't expose Valerie Plame ... and there's more like the Lie about WMD's ... you republicans are know liars I can go on an on ... where all you're concerned is about a allege lie told about the way you republicans feel about the president ??? really !!!! tell me you like to see the president every time he shows up on TV... or is it you can't get to the remote fast enough ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aROTWvf2pcg]Jay Carney Debunks Sen. Dick Durbin's Claim That GOP'er Told Obama 'Can't Stand to Look at You' - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back