WH admits they lied and started the rumor that a R dissed Obama

That it was said has been denied by Carney. But......that someone lied has not been admitted. As far as I know.

It was another race card playing lie you stupid ass kissing brown nosing tool. Then they lied again trying to cover it up by trying to blame it on Democrat, Sen. Dick Durbin of Illinois.

CNN: White House Deputy Chief of Staff Lied!!!

"Sessions isn’t the only one who denies it; White House press secretary Jay Carney said “I looked into it and spoke with somebody who was in the meeting and it did not happen.”

Nabors and the White House was now accusing Durbin of sharing an untruthful story. Durbin did not back down. “Senator Durbin stands by his comments,” said Max Gleischman, a spokesman for Durbin, on Wednesday.

On Thursday a White House official accepted some blame for the story, saying, “While the quote attributed to a Republican lawmaker in the House GOP meeting with the President is not accurate, there was a miscommunication when the White House read out that meeting to Senate Democrats, and we regret the misunderstanding.”

Senior administration officials tell CNN that according to senior White House officials in the room, Sessions in the meeting was expressing frustration with the situation, not with President Obama.

White House officials would not comment on whether Nabors misunderstood what Sessions said or whether he just communicated the story to Senate Democrats in a less than optimal way. Nabors could not be reached for comment."

Last edited:

your video is a he said she said video ... all he said was he can't say it was or wasn't said, how can you say it wasn't said ...

Jesus, when presented with a statement you say it didn't say what it said.

@:29 to @:40 ---

Reporter: do you rule out what Durbin said?

Carney: I looked into this and spoke with somebody that was in that meeting and it did not happen. ... again, from a participant in that meeting it did not happen.

Reporter: did anything like that happen?

Carney: not that I'm aware of.

Leftists take lying to a whole new level.

your video is a he said she said video ... all he said was he can't say it was or wasn't said, how can you say it wasn't said ...

Carney: I looked into this and spoke with somebody that was in that meeting and it did not happen. ... again, from a participant in that meeting it did not happen.

dimocraps are lying scumbags.

ALL of them. Top to bottom, inside out.

ALL of them.

I put headphones on because I couldn't catch the question from 'Jackie' that Carney responded to.

And she said, "Anything like it happen?" To which Carny replied, "Not that I'm aware of Jackie."

ALL of them.

If there was a rule against lying on this Board, every dimocrap in here would be long gone.

well you know tiny dancer she has a big problem with comprehension just like a lot of these republicans here

Carney stated flatly it did not happen.

But the truth has no chance of penetrating your programming.

That's not true. He qualified it with "not that I am aware of".

what he said if this clown took long enough to hear it he was repeating the question, it didn't happen, then said he wasn't aware it was said ... he never said it didn't happen ... but these repub-lie-clowns love to hear what they want to hear ... they've been sooooooooo programed into what they should or shouldn't hear ... try again ... you lost the debate here ...your point has failed ... you've lost your leg to stand on ... GET IT!!!!

Damn retarded leftists.

Yeah, they're retarded but they're also lying scumbags.

It's an autonomic function for dimocraps.

Not kidding.

Like your breathing or your heart beating...

They don't even think about it. They just do it. Like ducks quacking or babies crying or dogs barking....

They just lie. They don't even think about it. There's no real pre-meditation to it, it's just an automatic response like Pavlov's Dog...

dimocraps lie.

It's pathological with them

Carney stated flatly it did not happen.

But the truth has no chance of penetrating your programming.

That's not true. He qualified it with "not that I am aware of".

what he said if this clown took long enough to hear it he was repeating the question, it didn't happen, then said he wasn't aware it was said ... he never said it didn't happen ... but these repub-lie-clowns love to hear what they want to hear ... they've been sooooooooo programed into what they should or shouldn't hear ... try again ... you lost the debate here ...your point has failed ... you've lost your leg to stand on ... GET IT!!!!

You're a lying dirtbag. Listen to the fucking tape again. Put headphones on and listen to it.

But you already know you're lying, don't you?

if you righties are going to post it post it correctly ... so far you didn't ...which I can't say it takes lying to a whole new level ... because you republicans lie so much and so often, you're off the charts when it comes to lying ...we would have to start a 1 to 1000 lying chart for you republicans ...

Last edited:
Damn retarded leftists.

so you agree he said he wasn't aware ... damn retarded right wing nuts ... When will they learn you can't cut off a statement in the middle of his answers ... not only are these repub-lie-tards, retarded, but they are retards that can comprehend to boot ...

if you righties are going to post it post it correctly ... so far you didn't ...which I can't say it take lying to a whole new level ... because you republicans lie so much and so often, you're off the charts when it comes to lying ...we would have to start a 1 to 1000 lying chart for you republicans ...

I posted exactly what he said, you retard. From the video ... what I posted is exactly what he said:

IT DID NOT HAPPEN.

You went back and listened and realize how utterly and totally stupid you look so you've decided to double down on it. :lol:

What an idiot.

Carney's 'testimony' is hearsay. That does not 'debunk' the original story.

That people automatically believe someone had said it is telling. You must see how your Republican party is perceived. Pete Sessions especially is rude and disrespectful.

This is hard for Republicans to disprove simply because they have a history of hate speech not only with this president but with the previous Democratic president. Charges of rape, corruption, even murder are within the realm of their psychotic rumors. :cuckoo:

Was just thinking the same thing. Its easy to believe this would be said by a Republican and, in fact, its pretty tame compared to other crap they've said. R's lie. Rs lie constantly. Rs lie every single day. If there is anything we can count on from Republicans, it is their dishonestly and corruption.

Dick Durbin has no record of lying. It could turn out that Sessions didn't say it but my bet is that it did not originate with Durbin.

And, as usual, its the president who is the adult in the room.

What's laughable is the idea that the administration would have any need or motive to start a rumour about a Republican 'dissing' the President.

To what end? To get the list of Republican disses of this President to an even 100? lol 1000?

Damn retarded leftists.

so you agree he said he wasn't aware ... damn retarded right wing nuts ... When will they learn you can't cut off a statement in the middle of his answers ... not only are these repub-lie-tards, retarded, but they are retards that can comprehend to boot ...

After he said that IT DID NOT HAPPEN, the reporter asked him if "anything like that happened". His response was "not that I'm aware of". Meaning: it did not happen and Carney is not aware of anything like that happening.

Keep spinning and being obtuse. I'm done being the dumbass whisperer.

ALL of them. Top to bottom, inside out.

ALL of them.

I put headphones on because I couldn't catch the question from 'Jackie' that Carney responded to.

And she said, "Anything like it happen?" To which Carny replied, "Not that I'm aware of Jackie."

ALL of them.

If there was a rule against lying on this Board, every dimocrap in here would be long gone.

so you admit, with headphones and all, he said "Not that I'm aware of Jackie."

that's been our so-called lying point here ... you just prove to us all and to your repub-lie-tarded friends with your brilliance of headphonerie (if there's such a word) you have proved to one and all the righties here, they were lying ... thanks for your support, with your spot on headphonerie (if theres such a word)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back