WH admits they lied and started the rumor that a R dissed Obama

Change the channel dupe hater

the channel is fine ... your source is like it always is fucked!!!!!

THU OCT 24, 2013 AT 08:36 AM PDT
HuffPo: Pete Sessions the GOP Rep who "cannot even stand to look" at Obama
bygnosticatorFollow
Email 222 Comments / 222 New
Racist climate denier Rep Pete Sessions is the (most recent) scumbag who disrespected President Obama, per Huffington Post. Perhaps the White House is denying this in an attempt to take the high road. They probably should have said they had no comment though....

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) let his Democratic caucus know last week in a private meeting that a top House Republican told President Barack Obama, "I cannot even stand to look at you," according to two Democratic senators who were present, and confirmed by two Senate Democratic aides who said they independently learned of the exchange from two other senators.
The alleged incident took place in the throes of the government shutdown, when Obama was meeting with different factions of lawmakers to try to find a resolution to the debacle. The White House aide told Democratic leaders that the lawmaker who couldn't stand to look at the president was Rep. Pete Sessions (R-Texas), the chairman of the House Rules Committee, the two senators told HuffPost.
One of the two Democratic senators who spoke to HuffPost said that Reid told the caucus about the incident last Tuesday and named Sessions.

deal with it

Deputy White House Chief of Staff Rob Nabors lied to Reid, you fool. There are no witnesses to what Sessions supposedly said, only to Reid repeating Nabor's lie.

Well, someone failed to tell the truth. It's possible that Nabors is taking the fall for Reid.

Al Sharpton ran again with the story last night.
And you know the Obama Bots will spread it among their peeps.

Any chance Sharpton corrects this tonight.... :lol:
No. Sharpton knows how to rile his people to anger with a good false accusation long after it has been proved a lie and has zero substance.

Who admitted to telling a lie?

Yeah, I gotta agree...where does it say that the comment was never made?

wtf is wrong with you two??

The White House admitted Thursday that it was the source of a phony quote attributed to a top House Republican, who had allegedly told President Obama during a tense Oct. 10 meeting that 'I cannot even stand to look at you.'

Sen. Dick Durbin, the Senate Majority Whip, claimed in a Facebook post on Sunday that an unnamed GOP lawmaker had delivered the verbal slap in Obama's face, but everyone involved with the story now says it never happened

The article makes claims there, but never backs them up.

when a liarberal tells the truth and speaks with honesty, i believe we will witness the second coming of Christ !!

What Durbin said is hearsay too.

Looks like that little fact escaped you.

So why are people like you automatically assuming, and now stating, that Durbin LIED,

when you only have two conflicting variations of the story, neither of which outweighs the other from a credibility or evidentiary perspective?

Can you explain that to us?
Yes. One does indeed outweigh the other from a credibility or evidentiary perspective.

And it's not the one your comrades insist is correct.

So why are people like you automatically assuming that Durbin is telling the truth? Bonus points if you can take Carney's flat-out dismissal of the claim into account.
Carby?

I keep telling myself day after freaking day "well now I've seen everything".

But this crew of Obama's never cease to amaze me. They lied and started this rumor.

White House admits it was behind rumor that GOP leader told Obama 'I cannot even stand to look at you' during tense government shutdown meeting

It never happened. Check this out. This is just so unreal.

article-2474956-18C35EA600000578-784_638x459.jpg

Never said it: GOP Rep. Pete Sessions was blamed for telling President Obama that he couldn't stand the sight of him, but now Democrats are walking that claim back and admitting that the rumor began in the White House

AND guess who started the rumor?

article-2474956-18F644CA00000578-225_308x425.jpg

Deputy White House Chief of Staff Rob Nabors is allegedly the official who told Sen. Harry Reid about the phony quote and attributed it to Rep. Pete Sessions

White House admits it was behind rumor that GOP leader told Obama 'I cannot even stand to look at you' during tense government shutdown meeting | Mail Online
Fucking liars, everyone of them!!!

you think that Useful tool sheep Billyidiotrocks will be embarrassed he jumped on that and posted it and then went on to lecture people of what you can and can't say to a Dear leaders face

you all know how special Obambam is..that might of hurt his wittle fweeelings

Nothing but hate and DIVISION comes out of that hateful man President and his comrades in arm administration...He has to keep his rabid base riled up and also take the heat of his signature failure, Obambamafailnocare.......and his followers fall for it all and then regurgitate it whether it's true or NOT

Last edited:
[MENTION=36822]billyerock1991[/MENTION] Where did you go, guy? It seems you ran away from the thread.

Jim Nabors lied.

Admit it.

Forum List

Back