WH OFFICIAL SCATHING OP ED NYT re Trump incompetence and AMORALITY!

What do you think a FISA court judge would have done with your wire tap requests if they had been shown ALL of what was going on behind the scenes with Fusion GPS...Richard Steele...and Natalia Veselnitskaya? I'm guessing they would have been more apt to approve wire taps on Glenn Simpson, Richard Steele and Natalia Veselnitskaya...than on Carter Page!
Who cares what you guess? You’re a lying con tool. Meanwhile, in reality, the FBI provided the FISC as source #1 being an individual who was collecting information to be used to discredit Trump.

The meetings between Simpson and Veselnitskaya aren't a "guess" on my part. They took place. Simpson admitted it. You don't have the faintest idea how to even BEGIN explaining those meetings away though...do you, Faun? So instead you accuse me of being a "lying con tool"? Typical...
That they met isn't a guess -- why they met is where you begin guessing. So you invent some nefarious reasoning which you can't support; all the while, no one is being charged with any crimes related to the supposed criminal activity you pretend occurred. That's what makes you a lying con tool.

Give me an "innocent" reason why they met, Faun...I dare you! Give me an innocent reason why Natalia Veselnitskaya and Glenn Simpson got together the night before the Trump Tower meeting and the night after the Trump Tower meeting! I'd love to hear what you think they discussed!
They met because Veselnitskaya hired a law firm which hired Fusion GPS to do their research. Technically, she was a client of Simpson’s.

And she had a meeting with Simpson...the founder of Fusion GPS...one night BEFORE the Trump Tower meeting and another meeting with him one night AFTER the Trump Tower meeting? Is that your story, Faun?

The meetings between Simpson and Veselnitskaya aren't a "guess" on my part. They took place. Simpson admitted it. You don't have the faintest idea how to even BEGIN explaining those meetings away though...do you, Faun? So instead you accuse me of being a "lying con tool"? Typical...
That they met isn't a guess -- why they met is where you begin guessing. So you invent some nefarious reasoning which you can't support; all the while, no one is being charged with any crimes related to the supposed criminal activity you pretend occurred. That's what makes you a lying con tool.
projecting your own actions on others again, pathetic liar..
Oh? What’s the lie? Is it a lie to point out no one was charged with any related crimes? Is it a lie to point out lack of charges is evidence of lack of evidence of claimed crimes? Is it a lie to point out oldstyle is merely guessing why Simpson and Veselnitskaya met? Is it a lie to point out he’s assuming nefarious reason without corroborating proof?

Corroborating proof? You mean like Glenn Simpson and Fusion GPS being behind the fabricated Trump "dossiers"? That kind of corroboration? You've got someone who got paid huge sums of money to smear Donald Trump and hide the fact that Hillary Clinton and the DNC was picking up the tab! Gee, is it even a BIT of a stretch to assume that Simpson would been behind another attempt to accuse Trump of collusion with the Russian government?
The dossier on trump was not fabricated. Parts of it have been confirmed.

Do you ever stop lying, ya lying con tool?

Ever???

Parts of it have been confirmed but HUGE parts of it have been revealed to be totally fabricated! It's why Steele changed his story about the validity of the dossiers when he was dragged into court in Great Britain!

Oh? What’s the lie? Is it a lie to point out no one was charged with any related crimes? Is it a lie to point out lack of charges is evidence of lack of evidence of claimed crimes? Is it a lie to point out oldstyle is merely guessing why Simpson and Veselnitskaya met? Is it a lie to point out he’s assuming nefarious reason without corroborating proof?

Corroborating proof? You mean like Glenn Simpson and Fusion GPS being behind the fabricated Trump "dossiers"? That kind of corroboration? You've got someone who got paid huge sums of money to smear Donald Trump and hide the fact that Hillary Clinton and the DNC was picking up the tab! Gee, is it even a BIT of a stretch to assume that Simpson would been behind another attempt to accuse Trump of collusion with the Russian government?

Ever???
Never! They follow whatever their master does. It's all lies, lies, lies, all the time.

Who cares what you guess? You’re a lying con tool. Meanwhile, in reality, the FBI provided the FISC as source #1 being an individual who was collecting information to be used to discredit Trump.

Give me an "innocent" reason why they met, Faun...I dare you! Give me an innocent reason why Natalia Veselnitskaya and Glenn Simpson got together the night before the Trump Tower meeting and the night after the Trump Tower meeting! I'd love to hear what you think they discussed!
They met because Veselnitskaya hired a law firm which hired Fusion GPS to do their research. Technically, she was a client of Simpson’s.

And she had a meeting with Simpson...the founder of Fusion GPS...one night BEFORE the Trump Tower meeting and another meeting with him one night AFTER the Trump Tower meeting? Is that your story, Faun?
She did not have a “meeting” with Simpson the night before the “Trump Meeting.”

You just can’t stop lying, can you, ya lying con tool?

There was a dinner for some of the folks involved in the lawsuit she was defending. She was associated with that lawsuit in the capacity of an attorney. Years earlier, she had retained the services of an American law firm to help assist her with that case. That American law firm hired Fusion GPS to perform some of their research. It’s not uncommon for people associated with a lawsuit like that to hold s dinner for those involved.

What you falsely portray as them “meeting” was actually both of them being connected by a lawsuit she was defending and being at the same dinner. You can’t even show they spoke with each other (or at least through an interpreter since Simpson doesn’t speak Russian and Veselnitskaya doesn’t speak much English). All you have are the lies you make up.

Ever???

Parts of it have been confirmed but HUGE parts of it have been revealed to be totally fabricated! It's why Steele changed his story about the validity of the dossiers when he was dragged into court in Great Britain!
Bullshit.

Huge parts of it have not been revealed to be totally fabricated.

You just can’t stop lying, ya lying con tool.

There was a dinner for some of the folks involved in the lawsuit she was defending. She was associated with that lawsuit in the capacity of an attorney. Years earlier, she had retained the services of an American law firm to help assist her with that case. That American law firm hired Fusion GPS to perform some of their research. It’s not uncommon for people associated with a lawsuit like that to hold s dinner for those involved.

What you falsely portray as them “meeting” was actually both of them being connected by a lawsuit she was defending and being at the same dinner. You can’t even show they spoke with each other (or at least through an interpreter since Simpson doesn’t speak Russian and Veselnitskaya doesn’t speak much English). All you have are the lies you make up.
He never backed up his story with any links giving us the exact details of a meeting that never existed. Lies, lies, lies, and more lies. Lying is all they have in their tool box. And when you call them out on them, they magically disappear, proving they themselves know they are lying.

If you know you are lying, why would you want to continue supporting that? It's a losing strategy for one thing, and it proves that what you support, you have to lie for it, to make yourself believe it is real. Only a retarded idiot would continue pedaling something that isn't real.

I never thought in my wildest dreams I would run across so many people in this country who would make the conscious decision to fall in line with a pathological liar, only to become the same animal themselves.

Last edited:

That would be the dinner meeting that Simpson described in his sworn testimony as a typical dinner you have with a client when you're a lawyer and you've been hired to represent them? But you're claiming they would have this typical client-lawyer meeting but the principles couldn't understand each other? How convenient! How would that work exactly? They sit through dinner, nod at each other and smile a lot? That's a crock, Faun! They obviously had people at that dinner to translate for them.

He never backed up his story with any links giving us the exact details of a meeting that never existed. Lies, lies, lies, and more lies.
He can’t because he lied again and made up that story about them having a meeting.

Official? How do you attain the title of "official"? Could a maid or a janitor be an "official" in the eyes of the desperate left? How about a Secret Service clerk or a gardener? Is it possible that the "official" is a conglomerate of innuendos, rumors and Hollywood fiction?

They actually saw each other the night before...the day of...and the day AFTER the Trump Tower meeting! But since they don't speak the other's language they must have been doing a whole lot of smiling and nodding...huh, Faun? (eye roll)

That would be the dinner meeting that Simpson described in his sworn testimony as a typical dinner you have with a client when you're a lawyer and you've been hired to represent them? But you're claiming they would have this typical client-lawyer meeting but the principles couldn't understand each other? How convenient! How would that work exactly? They sit through dinner, nod at each other and smile a lot? That's a crock, Faun! They obviously had people at that dinner to translate for them.
No, you lying con tool. The dinner wasn’t just for the two of them. It was a client dinner for those who were involved in the lawsuit and in New York that night.

Meanwhile, you can’t even prove they spoke with each other , either directly or through translators.

You’re literally making your entire conspiracy up from whole cloth with absolutely nothing to back it up other than your own lies.

Do you ever stop lying, ya con tool?

Ever???

Link the actual planned meeting between the two. Otherwise, there was no dinner meeting. More make believe in your head.

You still cowardly never answered the rest of my questions. You just cowardly changed the subject. You're a coward and a liar.

They actually saw each other the night before...the day of...and the day AFTER the Trump Tower meeting! But since they don't speak the other's language they must have been doing a whole lot of smiling and nodding...huh, Faun? (eye roll)
So what if they saw each on each of those 3 days? She was here because of the lawsuit she was defending. She held a client dinner the first night. The second day they saw each other in court during a proceeding of said lawsuit. And the third night was another dinner.

You have zero evidence they spoke at either dinner and merely exchanged pleasantries in court where they actually did have an exchange.

Anything and everything else you added beyond that is nothing but you doing what you always do — lie.

OM friggin G! Are you full of shit, or are you full of shit? You got caught with your pants down with no link, and admitting to us that there was no meeting. What a friggin liar.

So what if they saw each on each of those 3 days? She was here because of the lawsuit she was defending. She held a client dinner the first night. The second day they saw each other in court during a proceeding of said lawsuit. And the third night was another dinner.

You have zero evidence they spoke at either dinner and merely exchanged pleasantries in court where they actually did have an exchange.

Anything and everything else you added beyond that is nothing but you doing what you always do — lie.
I mean, this guy, just ups and admits there was no meeting, while he broke his neck trying to change the subject from the one where he had to answer questions about the authorization of the Trump Tower meeting with Russians. Lol! And he screwed this one up too, with lies about this meeting. Folks, if you ever needed to watch a true liar and coward in action, this is about as good as it gets.

Show us the link liar.

Show us the link liar.
Calling Oldstyle to the office. He needs to clean up all his lies on aisle #10.

OM friggin G! Are you full of shit, or are you full of shit? You got caught with your pants down with no link, and admitting to us that there was no meeting. What a friggin liar.

What are you even babbling about now? No meeting? There were THREE meetings between Simpson and Veselnitskaya over three days! The day before...the day of...and the day after! Amazing how two people that Faun claims couldn't even talk to each other because of a language barrier somehow kept having meeting after meeting and it's all centered around one thing...the Trump Tower meeting!

Do you know ANYTHING about Veselnitskaya or Simpson, WTP? You seem more ignorant about them than you are about most things...and that's saying something!

What does Glenn Simpson DO, Faun? How does he make his money? That's all you have to know about why he and Veselnitskaya were having meetings! It wasn't to exchange "pleasantries"! It was to do what Simpson does...political dirty tricks for money! Neither he nor Veselnitskaya are the exchange pleasantries type of people. They are the back channel sleazes who play politics for profit!

Forum List

Back