WH OFFICIAL SCATHING OP ED NYT re Trump incompetence and AMORALITY!

Not one of your "indictments" has anything to do with Russia collusion to influence a presidential election.. they are 15 years removed from it...

Funnier still are the new text messages from Strzok and Page showing they colluded with the Clinton campaign by leaking the false information from the dossier to the press so that they could then claim they had more people who supported the false accusations. This LIE was used to lie to the FISA court as if it were from a different source when it was from the original discredited liar Steel and paid for by CLINTON...

This IS called FABRICATION OF EVIDENCE to mislead the FISA Court. You want to scream collusion it is in your own dam lap..Quit projecting YOUR CRIMES onto others...
LOLOL

While what you’re expressing is called, “delusions.” If what you were claiming bore any resemblance to reality, someone would have been charged with a crime.

Did you want to take a crack at explaining Glenn Simpson meeting with the Russian lawyer from the Trump Tower meeting the night before and the night after the meeting took place, Faun? Or how she was granted a visa parole by the Obama Justice Department to make that trip in the first place?
I don’t need to bother with any of your nonsense. Had that warrant been illegally obtained, someone would have been charged with a crime.

The was no crime because there was no such illegal warrant request. You rightards can neither accept that nor can you prove your delusions are real; so you try to make an argument with ancillary bullshit.

Oh, it's "ancillary bullshit" that Glenn Simpson had dinner with Natalia Veselnitskaya the night before the meeting and the night after? Now THAT is amusing, Faun!

Don't waste your time on Faun. He wouldn't know the truth if it bit him in the ass.

He doesn't want to know anything but what he imagines happened.

Waste of time OS.
:777:And you're coming up with it when?

Just tell Faun to fuck off. That's all he's good for any way.
No skin off my back when you rightards can't prove your idiotic claims. :mm:

LMAO Looks like OS proved them pretty well.

You are nothing but a biased hack who can't see the forest for the trees.
LOL

He actually proved nothing; which means you patting him on the head only demonstrates nothing but blind camaraderie.

What do you think a FISA court judge would have done with your wire tap requests if they had been shown ALL of what was going on behind the scenes with Fusion GPS...Richard Steele...and Natalia Veselnitskaya?
Seeing that it was never produced, you don't know if it exists. And you don't have the proof that it does. So it's worth jack squat.
I'm guessing they would have been more apt to approve wire taps on Glenn Simpson, Richard Steele and Natalia Veselnitskaya...than on Carter Page!
Keep guessing. And in your next life, you spaghetti rambling idiot, will you let us know then? Lol!

290008.jpg

giphy.gif

What do you think a FISA court judge would have done with your wire tap requests if they had been shown ALL of what was going on behind the scenes with Fusion GPS...Richard Steele...and Natalia Veselnitskaya? I'm guessing they would have been more apt to approve wire taps on Glenn Simpson, Richard Steele and Natalia Veselnitskaya...than on Carter Page!
Who cares what you guess? You’re a lying con tool. Meanwhile, in reality, the FBI provided the FISC as source #1 being an individual who was collecting information to be used to discredit Trump.

The meetings between Simpson and Veselnitskaya aren't a "guess" on my part. They took place. Simpson admitted it. You don't have the faintest idea how to even BEGIN explaining those meetings away though...do you, Faun? So instead you accuse me of being a "lying con tool"? Typical...
That they met isn't a guess -- why they met is where you begin guessing. So you invent some nefarious reasoning which you can't support; all the while, no one is being charged with any crimes related to the supposed criminal activity you pretend occurred. That's what makes you a lying con tool.
projecting your own actions on others again, pathetic liar..
Oh? What’s the lie? Is it a lie to point out no one was charged with any related crimes? Is it a lie to point out lack of charges is evidence of lack of evidence of claimed crimes? Is it a lie to point out oldstyle is merely guessing why Simpson and Veselnitskaya met? Is it a lie to point out he’s assuming nefarious reason without corroborating proof?

LOL

He actually proved nothing; which means you patting him on the head only demonstrates nothing but blind camaraderie.
We'll, it wasn't quite that many. It was 2,975 who died in Puerto Rico that Trump called a success.

What do you think a FISA court judge would have done with your wire tap requests if they had been shown ALL of what was going on behind the scenes with Fusion GPS...Richard Steele...and Natalia Veselnitskaya? I'm guessing they would have been more apt to approve wire taps on Glenn Simpson, Richard Steele and Natalia Veselnitskaya...than on Carter Page!
Who cares what you guess? You’re a lying con tool. Meanwhile, in reality, the FBI provided the FISC as source #1 being an individual who was collecting information to be used to discredit Trump.

The meetings between Simpson and Veselnitskaya aren't a "guess" on my part. They took place. Simpson admitted it. You don't have the faintest idea how to even BEGIN explaining those meetings away though...do you, Faun? So instead you accuse me of being a "lying con tool"? Typical...
That they met isn't a guess -- why they met is where you begin guessing. So you invent some nefarious reasoning which you can't support; all the while, no one is being charged with any crimes related to the supposed criminal activity you pretend occurred. That's what makes you a lying con tool.
Oh? What’s the lie? Is it a lie to point out no one was charged with any related crimes? Is it a lie to point out lack of charges is evidence of lack of evidence of claimed crimes? Is it a lie to point out oldstyle is merely guessing why Simpson and Veselnitskaya met? Is it a lie to point out he’s assuming nefarious reason without corroborating proof?
I think they're running out of spaghetti?

LOLOL

While what you’re expressing is called, “delusions.” If what you were claiming bore any resemblance to reality, someone would have been charged with a crime.

Did you want to take a crack at explaining Glenn Simpson meeting with the Russian lawyer from the Trump Tower meeting the night before and the night after the meeting took place, Faun? Or how she was granted a visa parole by the Obama Justice Department to make that trip in the first place?
I don’t need to bother with any of your nonsense. Had that warrant been illegally obtained, someone would have been charged with a crime.

The was no crime because there was no such illegal warrant request. You rightards can neither accept that nor can you prove your delusions are real; so you try to make an argument with ancillary bullshit.

Oh, it's "ancillary bullshit" that Glenn Simpson had dinner with Natalia Veselnitskaya the night before the meeting and the night after? Now THAT is amusing, Faun!
Yes, it is ancillary bullshit you sling because you can’t prove the warrant on Page was illegally obtained. You can’t accept reality so you cling to bullshit.
I just don't get how some of these folks think they can broadcast these diversionary tactics, by painting an entirely different event, then connecting it to something they deem illegal? The two have nothing in common?

They are past the stage of desperate, when you catch them clinging to these odd ball scenarios, which takes some off the wall, crazy thinking to connect them together.

The Trump apologists have definitely gone off the edge.
Don’t ever try and figure out what makes a conservative brain tick. You’ll never find evidence of cognizance or normal rationalization; and you’ll only give yourself a headache after frustration sets in over the time wasted.

Think of it like Bigfoot or extraterrestrial beings — there are rumors of such existence but nobody’s been able to conclusively prove it. So for now, let it linger as just another Internet rumor.

LOL

We'll, it wasn't quite that many. It was 2,975 who died in Puerto Rico that Trump called a success.

What did Trump have to do with the death toll?

LOL

Trump is warming up his arm as we speak in preparation for his trip to the Carolinas in a few weeks.

trump_papertowls_171004.jpg

Yes, it is ancillary bullshit you sling because you can’t prove the warrant on Page was illegally obtained. You can’t accept reality so you cling to bullshit.
I just don't get how some of these folks think they can broadcast these diversionary tactics, by painting an entirely different event, then connecting it to something they deem illegal? The two have nothing in common?

They are past the stage of desperate, when you catch them clinging to these odd ball scenarios, which takes some off the wall, crazy thinking to connect them together.

Don’t ever try and figure out what makes a conservative brain tick. You’ll never find evidence of cognizance or normal rationalization; and you’ll only give yourself a headache after frustration sets in over the time wasted.

Think of it like Bigfoot or extraterrestrial beings — there are rumors of such existence but nobody’s been able to conclusively prove it. So for now, let it linger as just another Internet rumor.
Great advice! :113:

LOL

What did Trump have to do with the death toll?
The Death Toll in Puerto Rico Reveals the True Cost of Trump’s Presidency

Holy fuck, talk about the pot calling the kettle black...
Here we go again. Trump apologists saying nothing. What are you doing with that ten word wonder of a sentence? Lol! Not a damn thing.

I was making fun of you son, that's what I intended to do. It worked perfectly \o/

Holy fuck, talk about the pot calling the kettle black...
Here we go again. Trump apologists saying nothing. What are you doing with that ten word wonder of a sentence? Lol! Not a damn thing.

I was making fun of you son, that's what I intended to do. It worked perfectly \o/
"Worked perfectly?" You mean "worked perfectly" at not proving the point that was originally made about Fusion GPS and the illegality of the warrants? Because it was never made. Your intentions were to obviously make idiots of yourselves by distracting from an already lost argument. But ha, if fantasy is "perfect" for you, I'm more than happy to let that fantasy hang the lot of you. Because that is exactly what this argument did.

Last edited:

Give me an "innocent" reason why they met, Faun...I dare you! Give me an innocent reason why Natalia Veselnitskaya and Glenn Simpson got together the night before the Trump Tower meeting and the night after the Trump Tower meeting! I'd love to hear what you think they discussed!

And that's the whole point. Neither do you. If you could, you would have already explained the meetings. In the meantime, your diversion is still telling us nothing about the illegality of the FISA. And broadcasting shit on here isn't going to change that either.

I've already explained what I thought took place in the meetings between Glenn Simpson and Natalia Veselnitskaya. I think they were getting together to go over how Simpson hoped to trap the Trump campaign with a meeting that he set up with help from the Obama Justice Department. In case you haven't figured it out yet...Simpson and Fusion GPS was hired by the Clinton campaign to perform campaign dirty tricks on the Trump campaign. They were the ones behind the "Trump dossiers" and they were the ones behind the Trump Tower meeting. You want to stop "collusion" to undermine our democratic elections? Start with Glenn Simpson, Fusion GPS, the Clinton campaign, Richard Steele, Natalia Veselnitskaya and the Obama Justice Department!

Corroborating proof? You mean like Glenn Simpson and Fusion GPS being behind the fabricated Trump "dossiers"? That kind of corroboration? You've got someone who got paid huge sums of money to smear Donald Trump and hide the fact that Hillary Clinton and the DNC was picking up the tab! Gee, is it even a BIT of a stretch to assume that Simpson would been behind another attempt to accuse Trump of collusion with the Russian government?

Give me an "innocent" reason why they met, Faun...I dare you! Give me an innocent reason why Natalia Veselnitskaya and Glenn Simpson got together the night before the Trump Tower meeting and the night after the Trump Tower meeting! I'd love to hear what you think they discussed!
They met because Veselnitskaya hired a law firm which hired Fusion GPS to do their research. Technically, she was a client of Simpson’s.

And that's the whole point. Neither do you. If you could, you would have already explained the meetings. In the meantime, your diversion is still telling us nothing about the illegality of the FISA. And broadcasting shit on here isn't going to change that either.

I've already explained what I thought took place in the meetings between Glenn Simpson and Natalia Veselnitskaya. I think they were getting together to go over how Simpson hoped to trap the Trump campaign with a meeting that he set up with help from the Obama Justice Department. In case you haven't figured it out yet...Simpson and Fusion GPS was hired by the Clinton campaign to perform campaign dirty tricks on the Trump campaign. They were the ones behind the "Trump dossiers" and they were the ones behind the Trump Tower meeting. You want to stop "collusion" to undermine our democratic elections? Start with Glenn Simpson, Fusion GPS, the Clinton campaign, Richard Steele, Natalia Veselnitskaya and the Obama Justice Department!
All made up nonsense from the deformed brain of a lying con tool which absolutely no evidence to corroborate any of it.

Corroborating proof? You mean like Glenn Simpson and Fusion GPS being behind the fabricated Trump "dossiers"? That kind of corroboration? You've got someone who got paid huge sums of money to smear Donald Trump and hide the fact that Hillary Clinton and the DNC was picking up the tab! Gee, is it even a BIT of a stretch to assume that Simpson would been behind another attempt to accuse Trump of collusion with the Russian government?
The dossier on trump was not fabricated. Parts of it have been confirmed.

Do you ever stop lying, ya lying con tool?

Ever???

Forum List

Back