WH says negative comments on Fauci are "incredibly dangerous"

Yes, incredibly dangerous :lol:
The White House called attacks by Twitter Inc. owner Elon Musk on outgoing top medical adviser Anthony Fauci “disgusting” and “incredibly dangerous.”
“These personal attacks that we’ve been seeing are dangerous, on Dr. Fauci and other public health professionals as well. They are disgusting and they are divorced from reality,” White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said Monday when asked about Musk’s tweets.

“We will continue to call that out and be very clear about that,” added Jean-Pierre, who did not mention Musk by name.

Musk in a tweet on Sunday mocked the use of gender pronouns and called for Fauci to be prosecuted. “My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci,” he wrote.

It has been PROVEN this guy lied and knowingly mislead the public.

Just for kicks, this is the video where rand paul DESTROYS fauci. This should have been enough to charge him with lying under oath.

This POS needs to be hung in a town square. Not defended.
Of course, its not surprising. The Biden admin seems to only defend the worse of the worse. Because thats their voting base.

Incredibly dangerous?

Know what is incredibly dangerous ..... The holidays

zhzhbzbzbahhababzbzbbznz.jpg

sjsjnsnxhxnxnnxnxnxnxnxbxbbx.png

do you have any proof anyone from the CDC or research facilities called him a POS?

i find it ironic when xiden tells people if they get the vaccine they won’t get sick…knowing that’s a lie, and his ministers of propaganda at msdnc repeat that lie, then we get record deaths…you give him and your cult a pass…but when trump tells people to stay calm, that this will go away in the future…you attack him…but you are a cultist
Hence the phrase, not quite their words.

And you just revealed yourself to be a medical moron.

The medical community was CENSORED, you fucking shit for brains lying progtard.
More made up shit. The cdc was the national organization that coordinates the findings of the medical research throughout the US and the world. They then spread the word of their findings to the appropriate state corresponding* facilities who then communicate with the public and local healthcare providers. You guys are a-holes. We all should communicate during a national health crisis with our primary cares for the latest recommendations.

But no, you’d rather have Trump just make up shit. Pathetic.

China released a bio weapon against the US in order to undermine Trump's administration and get their man into the White House. Their man that they made filthy rich. It worked. It had the added benefit of reducing China's aging population problem.

The virus came out of a Chinese bio weapons lab that Fauci was helping to fund.

That is treason.

China released a bio weapon against the US in order to undermine Trump's administration and get their man into the White House. Their man that they made filthy rich. It worked. It had the added benefit of reducing China's aging population problem.

The virus came out of a Chinese bio weapons lab that Fauci was helping to fund.

That is treason.
This is Exhibit A of how QAnon manipulates the dumbest of the dumb.

This is Exhibit A of how QAnon manipulates the dumbest of the dumb.
I am sorry Moon Bat but facts are facts.

The Chinese did make the filthy ass Biden family rich.

The Chinese hated Trump.

The virus came out of a bio weapons facility that Fauci help to provide research money.

The Pandemic caused by the virus the Chinese released allowed the Democrats the opportunity to create fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots counted by Democrats resulting in Trump losing the election because of a stolen election. Just like the Chinese wanted.

Only an idiot Moon Bat afflicted with TDS couldn't connect those dots.

I am sorry Moon Bat but facts are facts.

The Chinese did make the filthy ass Biden family rich.

The Chinese hated Trump.

The virus came out of a bio weapons facility that Fauci help to provide research money.

The the Trump administration lifted the funding ban on.

Hence the phrase, not quite their words.
like adam shifty you all have to resort to parody to attack the president…facts don’t matter

sadly we don’t have to resort to parody to attack the current president

Yeah that’s really great…. Asshole.
Thinning the herd.

My dad thinks the government did it to thin the herd of old fat sickly people using social security and medicare/medicaid. If they did, would you really mind? We just saved social security.

And don't get all sactimonious on me. You guys wanted the economy to keep going even if 10% of us had to die. You didn't care enough to stay home or get vaccinated.

For sure sealybobo is high grade jerk material
Yesterday I was in a hospital waiting room (You can breathe, I'm fine.). LOL. And I heard this baby crying for a long time. I thought, "boy, if that was my son or nephew, that crying would be breaking my heart a lot more than it is right now". And I'm sure that's true for you too. Sure I felt bad for the little kid. I wanted to give him comfort if I could. But it was annoying too. And I know if I was related to the kid, I would have cared a lot more. That's why I don't care about abortion.

Thinning the herd.

My dad thinks the government did it to thin the herd of old fat sickly people using social security and medicare/medicaid. If they did, would you really mind? We just saved social security.

And don't get all sactimonious on me. You guys wanted the economy to keep going even if 10% of us had to die. You didn't care enough to stay home or get vaccinated.

People are going to die today because we all do not stay home. People have died for ages because people interact and spread germs.

Is the idea of isolating to keep from spreading germs a good one? It has positive and negative aspects.

Do I think shutting down the economy slowed things? It very well might have. Do I think it was worth the damage it has done? I'm not sure.

People are going to die today because we all do not stay home. People have died for ages because people interact and spread germs.

Is the idea of isolating to keep from spreading germs a good one? It has positive and negative aspects.

Do I think shutting down the economy slowed things? It very well might have. Do I think it was worth the damage it has done? I'm not sure.
I am glad we didn't stay closed any longer than we did. And in hindsight. Not being political. I would have been strict up until we had a vaccine then opened up for business as usual. We kind of did. Was it so bad you had to wear a mask?

Also, not everything opened up at the same time. Some industries are really mad at Democrats. Strippers for one. They had to go to Florida to work if they were strippers here in MI. And that flooded the FL market of strippers. But the good news is prices went down. LOL.

I'm mad because all you can eat buffet's don't exist anymore. LOL

I am glad we didn't stay closed any longer than we did. And in hindsight. Not being political. I would have been strict up until we had a vaccine then opened up for business as usual. We kind of did. Was it so bad you had to wear a mask?

I didn't complain about that. I had my yearly physical in October and had to wear my mask to the doctors office. No big deal. I've argued with those condemning those wearing a mask since they don't actually know why they are wearing that mask. It's really none of my business. I've said if it makes you feel more secure, by all means, wear it.

Also, not everything opened up at the same time. Some industries are really mad at Democrats. Strippers for one. They had to go to Florida to work if they were strippers here in MI. And that flooded the FL market of strippers. But the good news is prices went down. LOL.

I'm mad because all you can eat buffet's don't exist anymore. LOL

Not even at the strip bars?

More made up shit. The cdc was the national organization that coordinates the findings of the medical research throughout the US and the world. They then spread the word of their findings to the appropriate state corresponding* facilities who then communicate with the public and local healthcare providers. You guys are a-holes. We all should communicate during a national health crisis with our primary cares for the latest recommendations.

But no, you’d rather have Trump just make up shit. Pathetic.
Wrong.
They did get censored. That information is literally everywhere. If you didnt toe the line, you were ostracized. Why must you people lie all the fucking time?

When you say "medical community", who do you exactly referring to?
The consensus.

the body of individuals who are qualified to practice medicine

Every doctor's office I go into says wear a mask for example.

American Medical Association?

The Core Purpose of the AMA is, "To promote the science and art of medicine and the betterment of public health." AMA policy provides the conceptual foundation and organizational framework for the activities that the Association undertakes to achieve its Core Purpose.

It's like when I say "they want to end social security". Who's they? I think you know.

96% of doctors are fully vaccinated. Them.

Forum List

Back