WH says negative comments on Fauci are "incredibly dangerous"

No, you should believe in government science, CDC, New York Times and Washington Post, and take another booster and put the mask back on. Sheep.

I've already stated I'm not getting any boosters but I do appreciate acknowledging I shouldn't simply take you at your word.

What is dangerous was this moron Fauci arranging funding to the Wuhan bio weapon facility. Then lying to the American people.

huh?
Oh well. Just admit you were wrong and move on. No need to be a hack about it.
You’re a Humper. It’s written on your forehead. You follow lies and conspiracy theories and not science and democracy. Why ? Because you are fearful little children. .

I've already stated I'm not getting any boosters but I do appreciate acknowledging I shouldn't simply take you at your word.
Please tell me you didn't notice sarcasm...

By the way, why wouldn't you take boosters? Science said they're good for you.

More made up shit. The cdc was the national organization that coordinates the findings of the medical research throughout the US and the world. They then spread the word of their findings to the appropriate state corresponding* facilities who then communicate with the public and local healthcare providers. You guys are a-holes. We all should communicate during a national health crisis with our primary cares for the latest recommendations.

But no, you’d rather have Trump just make up shit. Pathetic.
You dumbass fucking libtard moron, read my lips:

THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY WAS CENSORED.

BY => YOU <=, you fraudulent lying jackass.

You’re a Humper. It’s written on your forehead. You follow lies and conspiracy theories and not science and democracy. Why ? Because you are fearful little children. .
And you're a lying fucktard sack of shit.

Go away, you fucking moron.

Read the thread.

I did, you said nothing there that would answer my question.

So, let's try again, why not booster, if science says it's good for you?

Just don't you dare to say anything bad about Fauci, because WH said that's "incredibly dangerous".

That's more your problem than mine.

So, you took first shots but not boosters. Why not? Is something wrong with it?
After about two more years I will have seen evidence of the results of all of this. Then more shots could be a good idea.

I did, you said nothing there that would answer my question.

So, let's try again, why not booster, if science says it's good for you?

Just don't you dare to say anything bad about Fauci, because WH said that's "incredibly dangerous".

Read the thread. Just because I recognize your screws are loose does not mean I support Fauci. Read the thread.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

hshehehhshehhhdheh.jpeg

Forum List

Back