WH says negative comments on Fauci are "incredibly dangerous"

All while Trump, lost and lost and lost.
yes he lost the election because of the demafasict lies, putting their party before country…it’s been exposed…we know that was your only goal…you didn’t care about americans

yes he lost the election because of the demafasict lies, putting their party before country…it’s been exposed…we know that was your only goal…you didn’t care about americans
So, Dems beat Trump by telling lies ? Now, I thought you claimed they won because they manipulated the voting.

Liberals do have a pitiable path through life- Trying to avoid and remove Every Fact that conflicts with their feelings and wishes.

Last edited:
i believed in the hope…i didn’t believe “if you get the vaccine you won’t get sick”. -xiden

but i did feel the despair from his “it’s gonna be a long winter of illness and death” … in fact we have felt it since jan 2021…rescinds deaths, record inflation….a long national nightmare with no hope from the “there is no federal solution” xiden
So, you hoped he was telling the truth. Wow.

the the demafasict brownshirts looted, robbed, firebombed, and attempted insurrections

nancy got her hair done, gavin went to fancy dinners, and cuomo (the gold standard) sent grandma to her death bed while he sexually assaulted women, fauci lied and the xiden campaign spread distrust in the fda…
The poor are always the ones that suffer the most in a pandemic, recession, inflation, etc. Yes, I still went on my boat. Whitmer tried shutting boating down but us boat lobbyists convinced her to allow it as an outdoor activity.

But the beaches were closed to you.

Ted Cruz went to Cancun. LOL>

Liberals do have a pitiable path through life- Trying to avoid and remove Every Fact that conflicts with their feelings and wishes.
You mean like all those recessions, under GOP mismanagement ? The mismanagement under Trump started and ended with his incessant lying. A recession and people still dying for lack of vaccinations, is Trumps legacy.

The poor are always the ones that suffer the most in a pandemic, recession, inflation, etc. Yes, I still went on my boat. Whitmer tried shutting boating down but us boat lobbyists convinced her to allow it as an outdoor activity.

But the beaches were closed to you.

Ted Cruz went to Cancun. LOL>
yep xiden and the demafacist war on the working class hurts

A recession and people still dying for lack of vaccinations, is Trumps legacy.
BS.jpg

~S~

So, you hoped he was telling the truth. Wow.
of course…you didn’t hope the pandemic would of ended sooner? oh nevermind…of course you didn’t…you needed it to hurt the economy to have the chance to win. party before people…the demafasict way

You mean like all those recessions, under GOP mismanagement ? The mismanagement under Trump started and ended with his incessant lying. A recession and people still dying for lack of vaccinations, is Trumps legacy.
You mean dying FROM the vaccine.

I'll wager here & now the WH will never come clean

~S~
Getting back to Fauci, he never lied and the right can’t produce one quote in full, showing he did. Fauci was and is a public servant. Trump was and is a public nemesis.

Getting back to Fauci, he never lied and the right can’t produce one quote in full, showing he did. Fauci was and is a public servant. Trump was and is a public nemesis.
He lied repeatedly and evidently. He deserves a life sentence in solitary at Supermax.

Forum List

Back