WH says negative comments on Fauci are "incredibly dangerous"

And Trump never lies; he just spreads hope. That’s a perverted way of looking at history.

when you are making a prediction about something in the future it can’t by definition be a lie

fauci lied because he knew something had happened in the past and said it didn’t. Xiden lied because we know vaccines don’t mean you can’t catch a virus.

He made a prediction about the future of his admin…which actually turned out to be 100 percent accurate

That`s unfortunate but the Covid did hit red states harder than the American states. I`m one of those that always finds the silver lining.

How many masks are you wearing right now. Three maybe four?

when you are making a prediction about something in the future it can’t by definition be a lie

fauci lied because he knew something had happened in the past and said it didn’t. Xiden lied because we know vaccines don’t mean you can’t catch a virus.

He made a prediction about the future of his admin…which actually turned out to be 100 percent accurate
Sure, it’s not a lie telling everyone covid would be gone in spring, even though he had been briefed by the CDC with research facilities throughout the world, telling him he’s FOS. Well, not quite their words.

You are unbelievably stupid.

If you social distanced from people and wore a mask you didn't get covid and die

1670986663862.jpeg

I'm stupid, but alive.

He rolled the dice. Probably listened to right wing radio

Remember this from October 2021?

Over the last few months, no less than five conservative radio talk show hosts who urged their audiences to avoid vaccines for COVID-19 have died from the virus.​

These right wing radio shows reach a lot more of you than Fox does. Is this where you get your stupid from too?

Yes, incredibly dangerous :lol:
The White House called attacks by Twitter Inc. owner Elon Musk on outgoing top medical adviser Anthony Fauci “disgusting” and “incredibly dangerous.”
“These personal attacks that we’ve been seeing are dangerous, on Dr. Fauci and other public health professionals as well. They are disgusting and they are divorced from reality,” White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said Monday when asked about Musk’s tweets.

“We will continue to call that out and be very clear about that,” added Jean-Pierre, who did not mention Musk by name.

Musk in a tweet on Sunday mocked the use of gender pronouns and called for Fauci to be prosecuted. “My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci,” he wrote.

It has been PROVEN this guy lied and knowingly mislead the public.

Just for kicks, this is the video where rand paul DESTROYS fauci. This should have been enough to charge him with lying under oath.

This POS needs to be hung in a town square. Not defended.
Of course, its not surprising. The Biden admin seems to only defend the worse of the worse. Because thats their voting base.

Throw in Trump since he lied also and was Fauci's boss.

Yeah, because the respiratory virus wasn't going to spread otherwise. I mean the US was the only country affected by this pandemic due to all the right-wing people unwilling to listen to the medical community.... Look at how well China is doing or Europe.
One thing that was great was that most of the people who died were unvaccinated.

Over the last few months, no less than five conservative radio talk show hosts who urged their audiences to avoid vaccines for COVID-19 have died from the virus.​

By Kevin Cullen Globe Columnist,Updated October 21, 2021, 5:27 p.m.

And even while this was happening, you guys didn't believe it. So think what you want to think.

Throw in Trump since he lied also and was Fauci's boss.
Most notably, Trump acknowledged to veteran journalist Bob Woodward that he knowingly downplayed the coronavirus, even though he knew it was more deadly than the seasonal flu.

"I wanted to always play it down," the president said in a March interview, the audio recording of which was made public in September. "I still like playing it down, because I don't want to create a panic."

One thing that was great was that most of the people who died were unvaccinated.

By Kevin Cullen Globe Columnist,Updated October 21, 2021, 5:27 p.m.

And even while this was happening, you guys didn't believe it. So think what you want to think.

Yeah that’s really great…. Asshole.

Most notably, Trump acknowledged to veteran journalist Bob Woodward that he knowingly downplayed the coronavirus, even though he knew it was more deadly than the seasonal flu.

"I wanted to always play it down," the president said in a March interview, the audio recording of which was made public in September. "I still like playing it down, because I don't want to create a panic."
What good would it have done for the POTUS to go on TV and tell everyone they were going to get sick and die? Seriously. At that point in the pandemic there was little to nothing anyone could do. There little to nothing we can do now. Everyone was going to get it and you were either going to get through it or you weren’t. That’s the bottom line here. Nothing we did as far as masks, lockdowns, etc did a thing other than delay the inevitable. I’d be willing to wager that by the time the vaccine was widely available just about everyone had already been exposed to COVID and had some amount of natural immunity. All the bullshit we were “doing” was nothing but a panacea. It allowed people to believe they were doing something, that they had some sort of control. You didn’t.

Sure, it’s not a lie telling everyone covid would be gone in spring, even though he had been briefed by the CDC with research facilities throughout the world, telling him he’s FOS. Well, not quite their words.
do you have any proof anyone from the CDC or research facilities called him a POS?

i find it ironic when xiden tells people if they get the vaccine they won’t get sick…knowing that’s a lie, and his ministers of propaganda at msdnc repeat that lie, then we get record deaths…you give him and your cult a pass…but when trump tells people to stay calm, that this will go away in the future…you attack him…but you are a cultist

Yes, incredibly dangerous :lol:
The White House called attacks by Twitter Inc. owner Elon Musk on outgoing top medical adviser Anthony Fauci “disgusting” and “incredibly dangerous.”
“These personal attacks that we’ve been seeing are dangerous, on Dr. Fauci and other public health professionals as well. They are disgusting and they are divorced from reality,” White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said Monday when asked about Musk’s tweets.

“We will continue to call that out and be very clear about that,” added Jean-Pierre, who did not mention Musk by name.

Musk in a tweet on Sunday mocked the use of gender pronouns and called for Fauci to be prosecuted. “My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci,” he wrote.

It has been PROVEN this guy lied and knowingly mislead the public.

Just for kicks, this is the video where rand paul DESTROYS fauci. This should have been enough to charge him with lying under oath.

This POS needs to be hung in a town square. Not defended.
Of course, its not surprising. The Biden admin seems to only defend the worse of the worse. Because thats their voting base.

TOO BAD

True, and Trump said it was under control and not coming here.
then Nancy and Joey mocked his travel restrictions and called him racist and xenophobic for it...nancy even went down to Chinatown to party...Bill DeBlow it, told people to come down to Time Square and party....likely spreading the virus and killing people.

Sadly, they likely killed people with their narratives.

then Nancy and Joey mocked his travel restrictions and called him racist and xenophobic for it...nancy even went down to Chinatown to party...Bill DeBlow it, told people to come down to Time Square and party....likely spreading the virus and killing people.

Sadly, they likely killed people with their narratives.

I'm not trying to defend anything Pelosi has done.

My position has always been that we have lousy leadership from both sides.

Forum List

Back