WH Stands by Trump’s ‘Human Scum’ Comment, Never-Trumpers ‘Deserve Strong Language Like That'

I would have to say that I agree with the White House 100%. Never-Trumpers are very dangerous to this administration. Trump has exposed many of them and he's not through. President Trump must have 100% loyalty owed to him by his staffers and the Republican party.

White House Stands by Trump's 'Human Scum' Comment, Never-Trumpers 'Deserve Strong Language Like That'

Few care what a fat, unAmerican Orange Virus says. Let's get those articles drawn up already, Dems.

Men like Romney and Paul Ryan that have been promising voters for decades to adhere to conservative policies and agendas have not come through with any of their promises made during campaigns....that means they were lying to us for votes...to me that is scummy behavior...but what makes it worse is having a president enact those GOP promises only to find scum like Romney opposing him every step of the way...
So yeah....keep pointing them out Trump as we watch them circling the drain....

Men like Romney and Paul Ryan that have been promising voters for decades to adhere to conservative policies and agendas have not come through with any of their promises made during campaigns....that means they were lying to us for votes...to me that is scummy behavior...but what makes it worse is having a president enact those GOP promises only to find scum like Romney opposing him every step of the way...

Romney and Ryan are pathetic losers. They acted like they didn't even want to win in 2012. The terrible things the libs said about Delecto- that he didn't pay taxes, that he abused dogs and horses, that he is a racist who keeps his broads in binders- aren't Romney's fault. But what is his fault is his failure to respond back and return fire at B. Hussein O.

In Normal World, a President of the United States calling other Americans (or pretty much anyone, for that matter) "human scum" would be considered shocking and undignified, and certainly beneath the office.

But currently, it's just spitting into a hurricane.

I wonder how low our standards will ultimately go.

I think you are forgetting another factor here. Suppose President Trump's assessment of the nevertrumpers is correct, and they are human scum?

Is it really improper or undignified then? Doesn't a President have a duty to be open to his people and give an honest evaluation of them?

I think if Mr. Kasich or Mr. Walsh or any of the others of the "never trump" group want to contest their President's observations, that's fine too. But I think the fact that they haven't really rebutted Mr. Trump's evaluation, tells me its probably pretty accurate
I do realize that Trump behaves and communicates at a level that is appropriate for some Americans, and that they celebrate his shallow, immature, undignified and nasty vulgarity and behaviors because he mirrors their own. They finally have someone in the White House who acts just like they do, AND it justifies (in their minds) the way they are.

That doesn't make it right.

In other words "Normal people are wretched lowly scum not fit to lick my boots and their vote should be invalidated"

Which delusion makes you people believe you're normal? :auiqs.jpg:

Romney and Ryan are pathetic losers. They acted like they didn't even want to win in 2012. The terrible things the libs said about Delecto- that he didn't pay taxes, that he abused dogs and horses, that he is a racist who keeps his broads in binders- aren't Romney's fault. But what is his fault is his failure to respond back and return fire at B. Hussein O.

The craziest thing is that Romney and Ryan are now actually friends with and in league with the same vermin who accused them of crimes against humanity in 2012.

Did they want to lose?

In Normal World, a President of the United States calling other Americans (or pretty much anyone, for that matter) "human scum" would be considered shocking and undignified, and certainly beneath the office.

Shocking, undignified, and beneath the office........ that essentially describes every politician in Washington....yet they are still there....

Yes, let's celebrate the race to the bottom.

I think you are forgetting another factor here. Suppose President Trump's assessment of the nevertrumpers is correct, and they are human scum?

Is it really improper or undignified then? Doesn't a President have a duty to be open to his people and give an honest evaluation of them?

I think if Mr. Kasich or Mr. Walsh or any of the others of the "never trump" group want to contest their President's observations, that's fine too. But I think the fact that they haven't really rebutted Mr. Trump's evaluation, tells me its probably pretty accurate
I do realize that Trump behaves and communicates at a level that is appropriate for some Americans, and that they celebrate his shallow, immature, undignified and nasty vulgarity and behaviors because he mirrors their own. They finally have someone in the White House who acts just like they do, AND it justifies (in their minds) the way they are.

That doesn't make it right.

In other words "Normal people are wretched lowly scum not fit to lick my boots and their vote should be invalidated"
That may somehow be how you perceived my post. Sadly, I think that's possible.

60 million americans voted for Trump because they need a justification to be their shallow, crass and undignified selves. That's what you said.

And?

The craziest thing is that Romney and Ryan are now actually friends with and in league with the same vermin who accused them of crimes against humanity in 2012.

Did they want to lose?

The GOP knew when McCain ran that Obama was gay and "Michelle" was a trans... and never used it... and Fox News never "investigates" it either....

Bottom line - Cocksucker Obama was covering up 911, and letting the GOP into the cookie jar with the Dems, and that was just A-OK with the post 1998 "Republican" Party....

What is worth what this person has done to the office of the Presidency?
Those things, but above all, for the American people.
No.

Get specific.

EXACTLY what RESULTS have been FANTASTIC.

Not his actions, not his tweets, ACTUAL, TANGIBLE, DEMONSTRABLE RESULTS.

Since his RESULTS have been FANTASTIC, this should be EASY.

Record low unemployment , record high markets, return to respect for America, NATO allies paying their share

Parroted talking points directly from the Orange Virus. Good little sheep. Baa.

No.

Get specific.

Record low unemployment , record high markets, return to respect for America, NATO allies paying their share

Also true you fucking moron.

No.

Get specific.

Thanks, Obama.

No.

Get specific.

Thanks, Obama.

Weird that the boy President timmed it to happen after he was gone, yes dumbass?

A Presidential candidate in 2016 and at least 4 2020 candidates have called ME names, and you’re silent.
Pathetic partisan

A Presidential candidate in 2016 and at least 4 2020 candidates have called ME names, and you’re silent.
Pathetic partisan
You sheep are STILL trying DESPERATELY to compare him to other politicians. You can't. He is unique. He is a one of a kind, daily, hourly, national and international embarrassment to anyone who maintains the slightest level of standards and expectations of others.

His closest comparisons would be people like Joy Behar and Kathy Griffith -- all mouth, no brains. That must be why his sheep relate to him so profoundly.

Pathetic partisan
You sheep are STILL trying DESPERATELY to compare him to other politicians. You can't. He is unique. He is a one of a kind, daily, hourly, national and international embarrassment to anyone who maintains the slightest level of standards and expectations of others.

His closest comparisons would be people like Joy Behar and Kathy Griffith -- all mouth, no brains. That must be why his sheep relate to him so profoundly.
Damn right he’s unique. He doesn’t give a shit about anything but Americans. America haters are at war against America and he’s fighting back. That’s what pisses you Leftards off.

Forum List

Back