WH Stands by Trump’s ‘Human Scum’ Comment, Never-Trumpers ‘Deserve Strong Language Like That'

In Normal World, a President of the United States calling other Americans (or pretty much anyone, for that matter) "human scum" would be considered shocking and undignified, and certainly beneath the office.

But currently, it's just spitting into a hurricane.

I wonder how low our standards will ultimately go.

Difficult to say, Clinton and Obammy set the bar pretty low.

I would have to say that I agree with the White House 100%. Never-Trumpers are very dangerous to this administration. Trump has exposed many of them and he's not through. President Trump must have 100% loyalty owed to him by his staffers and the Republican party.
White House Stands by Trump's 'Human Scum' Comment, Never-Trumpers 'Deserve Strong Language Like That'
IMO, being insulted by Trump is going to become a badge of honor akin to being on Nixon's enemies list. Remember how some people were highly disappointed because they weren't on the list?

I'll say it again.

Trying to compare or equate the daily, hourly storm of childish, embarrassing vulgarity from this petulant man-child to ANY, ANY public figure (let alone an elected official, let alone the President of the United States) is an exercise in blatant intellectual dishonesty, pitiable ignorance, or both.

I'll say it again.

Trying to compare or equate the daily, hourly storm of childish, embarrassing vulgarity from this petulant man-child to ANY, ANY public figure (let alone an elected official, let alone the President of the United States) is an exercise in blatant intellectual dishonesty, pitiable ignorance, or both.

It doesn't see as if you have any problem with Liberal Dishonesty and Vulgarity, however. The lies that Obama told about "you can keep your doctor" barely caused a stir, example given.

I'll say it again.

ahh the poor never trumpers are upset they got called scum. Well what's trump been called, homophobic, traitor, russian spy, russian asset, racist, bigot, in fact any insulting name one can find, trump's been called. Don't you all just feel so bad for the never's that they got called scum? hahahahaha, I guess they're snowflakes as well.

I'll say it again.

It doesn't see as if you have any problem with Liberal Dishonesty and Vulgarity, however. The lies that Obama told about "you can keep your doctor" barely caused a stir, example given.
The two men are in different universes in terms of behaviors and temperament.

Comparing the two, to any degree, is a farce, and an indication that you know that Trump is an embarrassment to this country.

Another example of the President spewing invective like a radio show host...
Even Howard Stern shows more dignity than this guy.
so the guy that is called traitor, russian asset, putin's bitch, white supremacist, homophobe, racist, bigot, said scum and he's the one with the problem. too fking funny. Mac, you've lost it dude. you fell off that fence. haahahahahhahaha

'
Given what the Dems pulled under Obama.........the violence of their minions.........well we no longer give a rats behind if they are offended..............

Up yours Liberals.............and you Scum Bag RINO'S..............You self serving Sacs who are Traitors to this country. Serving your own pockets over your duty to this country.

Again, the PC police have said how bad we are for cussing the left and their Fake GOP establishment..........Who the hell cares anymore after what they have done...................

In a Free Country the right to offend is protected...........too dang bad.

so the guy that is called traitor, russian asset, putin's bitch, white supremacist, homophobe, racist, bigot, said scum and he's the one with the problem. too fking funny. Mac, you've lost it dude. you fell off that fence. haahahahahhahaha
I've never been on a fence.

He acts just like you. He behaves just like you. I get it.

ahh the poor never trumpers are upset they got called scum. Well what's trump been called, homophobic, traitor, russian spy, russian asset, racist, bigot, in fact any insulting name one can find, trump's been called. Don't you all just feel so bad for the never's that they got called scum? hahahahaha, I guess they're snowflakes as well.

The nevertrumpers were upset that they weren't given jobs when the Republican won the 2016 election. During the campaign, they called Trump everything but a child of God, and acted surprised when they were snubbed for employment.

Trump is polite by nature. However, if you attack him or his people, he will return fire.

thanks for the compliment

Trump is polite by nature. However, if you attack him or his people, he will return fire.
they don't believe he has a right to self defense. it's amazing how fking stupid these tools are.

Is he required to act like a vulgar child?

Is that really the only way he can respond?

Is that all he is capable of?

he's far from the only one in office doing that. seems to be who we're voting in - the worlds oldest children.

President Trump isn't required to do anything. He could have stood passively while he was unjustly accused of unspeakable crimes like Pierre Delecto did when he ran. And then he would have a pathetic loser as well.

But President Trump doesn't like to lose. He spent a lot of money and lost a lot of opportunities when he decided to give back and serve the country he loves as President. If he wouldn't have responded as he did, he would have never made it to the WH, and would have been thrown out by now if he did.

Behaviors and temperament matter. They can affect how others see you, how they judge your honesty, how they judge your stability, how they judge your maturity, how they judge your competence.

The way people judge your honesty, stability, maturity and competence will affect how they work with you, if they work with you.

An adult should act like an adult, no more so than when they are President of the United States, representing 300,000,000 people. Most intelligent adults understand that.

Never in my life would I thought I would have to say that. How far we have fallen.
OH... PFFT... BULL SHIT, Mac... if you believed a SINGLE WORD of that pathetic GAS you just belched up, you'd cry about the CRAP that comes DAILY from the LEFT.

You've either become a PURE LEFTIST, BLIND to their GARBAGE, or you've decided HYPOCRISY isn't so bad.

he's far from the only one in office doing that. seems to be who we're voting in - the worlds oldest children.
I don't anyone else who behaves like this, day in and day out. Ever in elective office. Anywhere near it.

Forum List

Back