Whaddya know! obama was really born in Kenya!

If the left had any honor, they'd demand that Obama resign his presidency immediately. And if the GOP had any values, they'd launch an official Congressional investigation.

Obama-Column.png

If the left had any honor, they'd demand that Obama resign his presidency immediately. And if the GOP had any values, they'd launch an official Congressional investigation.

According to LWC we have no *right* to question his birth status, and it is treason to do so.

He says that's what the Constitution says.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii'

Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.

It also promotes Obama's anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White--which Obama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.

Americans are born abroad all the time.
Not US Presidents.

He was born here, though. He just lies to get ahead rather than depending on character, integrity, wisdom, accomplishments, and brains.

Last edited:
So,

Obama said he was born in Kenya
His wife said he was born in Kenya
His grandmother said he was born in Kenya
His authorized Harvard bio says he was born in Kenya.

But we're supposed to believe in this forged B.C.? I just have ONE question:

obama-birth-certificate.jpg

When the f*ck did "African" become a race? :confused:

Last edited:
All of a sudden there are lots of stupid Obama threads spouting the usual crap. You right wing nut jobs must be feeling very threatened. Good. You should. :)

According to LWC we have no *right* to question his birth status, and it is treason to do so.

Perhaps you can quote where I said it was treason to question his birth status.

The "treason" part was where the poster I was talking to said that Obama was no longer the President, that as far as he was concerned, Joe Biden was now president, and that he would support efforts to oust the President without any legal standing.

That, is treason. Specifically.

What I DID say about his birth status was that Hawaii is that:

The ultimate legal authority on whether Obama is a natural born citizen, and that any attempt to overturn the judgement of Hawaii in this matter is illegal and unconstitutional, as per Article 4, section 1 of the Constitution.

Which is completely factual and accurate.

Of course, that doesn't stop you from mis-quoting me.

So,

obama-birth-certificate.jpg

About the same time the spelling of my sister's first name was changed to DONA, instead of DONNA.

So,

Please provide credible links to prove any of these statements.

And why would you imagine, in any possible scenario, that someone who forged said birth certificate would put "African" on it??

Perhaps you can quote where I said it was treason to question his birth status.

The "treason" part was where the poster I was talking to said that Obama was no longer the President, that as far as he was concerned, Joe Biden was now president, and that he would support efforts to oust the President without any legal standing.

That, is treason. Specifically.

What I DID say about his birth status was that Hawaii is that:

The ultimate legal authority on whether Obama is a natural born citizen, and that any attempt to overturn the judgement of Hawaii in this matter is illegal and unconstitutional, as per Article 4, section 1 of the Constitution.

Which is completely factual and accurate.

Of course, that doesn't stop you from mis-quoting me.
One cannot commit treason against an individual in the USA. Treason is against the USA, not an individual. See, our government has no seat of power; we have three branches.

It's a constitutional thing.

So, you're talking out your ass.

Obama wasn't born here? Great, another 9 nails for me to step on before I realize I'm stepping on them.

Seriously, if this is what it takes to win I'm ready to embrace losing.

Makes me laugh to see you guys are still trying to get this shit to stick to the wall. This has gotta be killing you!
Are you normally confused, or is this just an isolated incident for you?

Obama wasn't born here? Great, another 9 nails for me to step on before I realize I'm stepping on them.

Seriously, if this is what it takes to win I'm ready to embrace losing.

Makes me laugh to see you guys are still trying to get this shit to stick to the wall. This has gotta be killing you!

Not confused at all....

He's black so the neanderthals in the GOP equate him with being born in Africa despite zero evidence to support such a blatantly racist observation. The fact that most conservatives here are jumping on board just underscores the bitter hatred you guys have for the first black President.

To see Grumps trying to right the ship despite such overwhelmingly injurious commentary is funny as hell.

:lol::lol:

PS: Love all of the Basset Hound Avatars.

Last edited:
You really gotta laugh at the attempts of the liberal media to cover up for Obama rather than do their freaking jobs and investigate his qualifications for the job as mandated by the Constitution. All of a sudden the A.P. springs to life today and suggests that the publishing house that promoted Obama's authorship and birth IN KENYA ...actually made a mistake. The A.P. has no idea if the publishing house made a mistake. They are just quoting the first person they can find that's willing to say they made a mistake while hoping the issue blows over ...which ain't likely.

Not confused at all....

He's black so the neanderthals in the GOP equate him with being born in Africa despite zero evidence to support such a blatantly racist observation. The fact that most conservatives here are jumping on board just underscores the bitter hatred you guys have for the first black President.

To see Grumps trying to right the ship despite such overwhelmingly injurious commentary is funny as hell.

No, the smart people on the right right figure it out, especially when obamaturds own grandmother said he was born in Kenya. He has yet to prove otherwise.

You really gotta laugh at the attempts of the liberal media to cover up for Obama rather than do their freaking jobs and investigate his qualifications for the job as mandated by the Constitution. All of a sudden the A.P. springs to life today and suggests that the publishing house that promoted Obama's authorship and birth IN KENYA ...actually made a mistake. The A.P. has no idea if the publishing house made a mistake. They are just quoting the first person they can find that's willing to say they made a mistake while hoping the issue blows over ...which ain't likely.

You are right. Obama does smile when he says he's an African-American. I think it's his inside joke. That's why he and Michelle did that terrorist fist jab in celebration of his completing the con.

Not confused at all....

No, the smart people on the right right figure it out, especially when obamaturds own grandmother said he was born in Kenya. He has yet to prove otherwise.

Plus he's a ******.

One cannot commit treason against an individual in the USA. Treason is against the USA, not an individual. See, our government has no seat of power; we have three branches.

It's a constitutional thing.

So, you're talking out your ass.

They are not committing treason against an individual, they are committing treason against the office of the president, and the duly elected individual that currently fills that role.

The constitutional process of impeachment for cause was not mentioned in the post I was responding to. The poster simply stated that Obama was not the President of the United States, and that he would no longer recognize him as such.

So, no, I am not "talking out my ass".

Forum List

Back