Whaddya know! obama was really born in Kenya!

So if she Contacts her Rep/Senator and demands it?

What part of the Constitution and redress of grievence don't you understand?

Even if they do, so what?

It would take an amendment to the constitution in order to change the Full Faith and Credit clause.

I am willing to be whatever you'd like that your congressmen or Senator would laugh in your face at the suggestion that we overturn this much-needed part of the constitution, on the suspicion that the state of Hawaii was lying about the president's birthplace.
You don't need an amendment to the constitution to put a criminal out of his power base.

And just look what has happened.

Obama has engaged in wreckless dereliction of duty to submit a budget the House will pass.

He has leaned on Czars in place of cabinet positions, to sidestep Congressional approval.

Obama has ignored good sense by overspending, which he planned on wrecking America's economy if he didn't immediately get gratification for taxpayers to luxuriate his supporters in tax prize money grab bags.

His own actions show that he is not interested in the welfare of the workaday American citizen, he's only interested in his own bootlickers.

I didn't expect it would be sooner than the election, but we're dealing with someone with a giant ego and neither sense of responsibility nor abiding obligation to the American people. This he underscored by blaming today's American people for what people from other countries did to bring in slavery to this continent from their Dutch and British ships for over 100 years.

Sigh.

So if she Contacts her Rep/Senator and demands it?

What part of the Constitution and redress of grievence don't you understand?

It would take an amendment to the constitution in order to change the Full Faith and Credit clause.

I am willing to be whatever you'd like that your congressmen or Senator would laugh in your face at the suggestion that we overturn this much-needed part of the constitution, on the suspicion that the state of Hawaii was lying about the president's birthplace.
You don't need an amendment to the constitution to put a criminal out of his power base.

Obama has engaged in wreckless dereliction of duty to submit a budget the House will pass.

He has leaned on Czars in place of cabinet positions, to sidestep Congressional approval.

Obama has ignored good sense by overspending, which he planned on wrecking America's economy if he didn't immediately get gratification for taxpayers to luxuriate his supporters in tax prize money grab bags.

His own actions show that he is not interested in the welfare of the workaday American citizen, he's only interested in his own bootlickers.

I didn't expect it would be sooner than the election, but we're dealing with someone with a giant ego and neither sense of responsibility nor abiding obligation to the American people. This he underscored by blaming today's American people for what people from other countries did to bring in slavery to this continent from their Dutch and British ships for over 100 years.

And his leaning has produced two astounding defeats from the House and the Senate...

NONE wanted his budget(s).

So we now are relegated to a Debt Ceiling hike fight.

I think this is the real point;

"The errant Obama biography in the Acton & Dystel booklet does not contradict the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate. Moreover, several contemporaneous accounts of Obama’s background describe Obama as having been born in Hawaii.
The biography does, however, fit a pattern in which Obama--or the people representing and supporting him--manipulate his public persona."

I think all people manipulate the truth. And this is probably what spawned the birther movement. Sometimes things come back and bite you in the ass.

Most certainly, people were touting him as Kenyan born. That's a fact. No one wants to address that aspect of the controversy.

It could be just simple bullshit of attempting to make Obama appear to be "exotic" much like Elizabeth Warren and the bizarre fantasy of hers and others that she was First Nations.

And as you said, it's come back to bite them in the ass.

ap.jpg

Or he really could have been born in Kenya. With all his records sealed, who knows?

He's still an asshole and the worst President I've ever witnessed in my lifetime, even if he was born of freaking Mars.

Last edited:
The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii'

Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.

It also promotes Obama's anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White--which Obama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.

Sorry, all that proves is that obama is willing to lie to become wealthy and powerful.

he's a politician,

quell surprise

The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii'

Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.

It also promotes Obama's anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White--which Obama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.

Sorry, all that proves is that obama is willing to lie to become wealthy and powerful.

he's a politician,

quell surprise

Reverend Wright let go of that bombshell...

Obama stated to Reverend Wright: "Your Problem is You Have to Tell the ‘Truth’"

“And one of the first things Barack said was, ‘I really wish you wouldn’t do any more public speaking until after the November election.’ He knew I had some speaking engagements lined up, and he said, ‘I wish you wouldn’t speak. It’s gonna hurt the campaign if you do that.’

“And what did you say?” I asked. “I said, ‘I don’t see it that way. And anyway, how am I supposed to support my family?’ And he said, ‘Well, I wish you wouldn’t speak in public. The press is gonna eat you alive.’

“Barack said, ‘I’m sorry you don’t see it the way I do. Do you know what your problem is?’ And I said, ‘No, what’s my problem?’ And he said, ‘You have to tell the truth.’ I said, ‘That’s a good problem to have. That’s a good problem for all preachers to have. That’s why I could never be a politician.’

And his leaning has produced two astounding defeats from the House and the Senate...

Right after we take care of business and demote the great pretender to outsville and pass a do-able budget. Nobody wanted a budget with a zillion union and sharia requirements for its institution.

Then the next agenda will be to get eye scans at the voter polls to establish a more traditional approach to voting including the ability to read instead of eating the horse hockey some clown on tv is proffering in place of facts.

Right after we take care of business and demote the great pretender to outsville and pass a do-able budget. Nobody wanted a budget with a zillion union and sharia requirements for its institution.

Then the next agenda will be to get eye scans at the voter polls to establish a more traditional approach to voting including the ability to read instead of eating the horse hockey some clown on tv is proffering in place of facts.

Nicely stated.
icon14.gif

Nicely stated.
icon14.gif
Now, if Obama would just recuse himself and go quietly instead of with more negative publicity than he has already instituted on the heads of innocent American people who deal in truth and honesty instead of lying to people and covering up facts showing who he is.

Every time the Democrats get in, they force someone on the people who has to have police ordering hotel rooms for fantasy night or guarding the registrar's office at a pair of Ivy League schools.

Obama wasn't born here? Great, another 9 nails for me to step on before I realize I'm stepping on them.

Seriously, if this is what it takes to win I'm ready to embrace losing.

Most certainly, people were touting him as Kenyan born. That's a fact. No one wants to address that aspect of the controversy.

It could be just simple bullshit of attempting to make Obama appear to be "exotic" much like Elizabeth Warren and the bizarre fantasy of hers and others that she was First Nations.

I suspect this is it. Identity politics. Image.

I think this is the real point;

"The errant Obama biography in the Acton & Dystel booklet does not contradict the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate. Moreover, several contemporaneous accounts of Obama’s background describe Obama as having been born in Hawaii.
The biography does, however, fit a pattern in which Obama--or the people representing and supporting him--manipulate his public persona."

I think all people manipulate the truth. And this is probably what spawned the birther movement. Sometimes things come back and bite you in the ass.

^^^^

that

I suspect this is it. Identity politics. Image.

^^^^

yup

Just like the high cheek bone chick...lol do all lefties illegally take advantage of the ridiculous system they have brung us? Oh yes my name is Obama and I'm from Kenya...let me into your school and pay my way. Oh yes my name is Obama and I was born in the great state of Hawaii let me be the leader of your nation. WOW! What a bunch of idiots his supporters must be. It's either that or the folks that still support the lying bastard hate my country and want it ruined and changed into something that it's not. NO WAY! NOT ON MY WATCH! I've seen filthy, smelly, dirty, poor countries with corrupt governments that promise all to everyone. You Obama supporters need to travel a bit more. Take off those rose colored glasses and go see in person what you want to adopt here. My bet is you will wake up. It took me about ten minutes. God Bless America!

Last edited:
from the link...

The errant Obama biography in the Acton & Dystel booklet does not contradict the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate. Moreover, several contemporaneous accounts of Obama’s background describe Obama as having been born in Hawaii.

The biography does, however, fit a pattern in which Obama--or the people representing and supporting him--manipulate his public persona.
That last line is the key. They were trying to manipulate his public persona, to make it look more interesting... having or course no idea he'd run for the White House someday.

non-issue.

Agents actualy PROMOTE their clients? WOW...........................:eusa_whistle:

You know very well he only said he was born in Kenya because his gramma was wrong about where he was born...but in order to get invited to special Kenyan meetings and coffee klatches, he decided to tout his kenyan birth..he wanted to meet people like him, people with high cheekbones and kinky hair, proud of their pretend roots and such.

It had nothing to do with lying in order to get special favors. Nuh uh no way no how.

Forum List

Back