Whaddya know! obama was really born in Kenya!

Does it really matter? The ACT of Congress did however. It was a covenant between the Colonists and GOD requested BY Washington.

WHY do you seem to be bothered by it?

WHY wasn't Washington on bended knee asking for GAYS to be protected as "his Christian faith had commanded him to do'''?

AS This Republic was EVOLVING like Obama?

well yes it does matter. You are trying to use a symbol of what the man was in order to look more patriotic. If something never happened then your "revolt" is based on nothing but whats in your head...

Hey just like being a birther!

So hey Fuck you.
You haven't the equipment.

You go sister! Tell that little Statist...:lol:

Truthmatters, the anti American is the one in the White House who sealed his secrets hoping nobody would catch on to his Kenyan birth, his Indonesian citizenship, and the whole nine yards.

As far as I'm concerned, Biden is now the President, and the vice president is John Boehner.

We're done with Obama's illegitimate presidency. He's out, gone, finished.

Now this, specifically, is what I am referring to.

By making this statement, you are ignoring the constitutional rights of the State of Hawaii.

In addition, you're committing treason against the duly elected President of the United States. During wartime no less.

Sorry, the Constitution is not trash, Geaux. We are a law-abiding, God fearing public, and citizens who know Barack Obama has abused the good faith of every American citizen including you.

It might be fine with you, but it's not fine with me.

Apparently you think the Constitution IS trash, at least the part of it that reads:

Full faith and credit shall be given in each state to the public acts, records, and judicial proceedings of every other state. And the Congress may by general laws prescribe the manner in which such acts, records, and proceedings shall be proved, and the effect thereof.

Why do you hate the Constitution?

Truthmatters, the anti American is the one in the White House who sealed his secrets hoping nobody would catch on to his Kenyan birth, his Indonesian citizenship, and the whole nine yards.

As far as I'm concerned, Biden is now the President, and the vice president is John Boehner.

We're done with Obama's illegitimate presidency. He's out, gone, finished.

Now this, specifically, is what I am referring to.

By making this statement, you are ignoring the constitutional rights of the State of Hawaii.

In addition, you're committing treason against the duly elected President of the United States. During wartime no less.
The state of Hawaii needs to take a hard look at individuals in its system who are abusing its citizens and those of 49 other states.

I am calling for the resignation of Barack Obama effective immediately.

What do you say to the hate in Plasmaball's post in which he told me to jump in front of a train?

I say, godspeed.
Oh, my goodness. I see a jawbone connected to a hip bone.

DERP-for-you-house-md-fans-17647019-426-360.jpg

The state of Hawaii needs to take a hard look at individuals in its system who are abusing its citizens and those of 49 other states.

Since you are not in fact a citizen of the State of Hawaii, that is not your call, now is it?

You can call for whatever the hell you want, it's just not going to happen.

In the meantime, would you care to retract the treasonous statement you made in your prior post?

:lol::lol::lol:

My gawd, you are seriously stupid. Entertaining, but really, really, really dumb.

Sorry, the Constitution is not trash, Geaux. We are a law-abiding, God fearing public, and citizens who know Barack Obama has abused the good faith of every American citizen including you.

It might be fine with you, but it's not fine with me.

Apparently you think the Constitution IS trash, at least the part of it that reads:

Full faith and credit shall be given in each state to the public acts, records, and judicial proceedings of every other state. And the Congress may by general laws prescribe the manner in which such acts, records, and proceedings shall be proved, and the effect thereof.
Why do you hate the Constitution?
No, Barack Obama thinks the Constitution is trash, and he lied his way to the top by withholding from public his true records showing that he has been telling the world he is Kenyan-born for the first half century of life, and sealing all those records affirming his birth status has come back to destroy the people he represents--the great something-for-nothing-at-everyone-else's-expense crowd.

My gawd, you are seriously stupid. Entertaining, but really, really, really dumb.

So if she Contacts her Rep/Senator and demands it?

What part of the Constitution and redress of grievence don't you understand?

No, Barack Obama thinks the Constitution is trash, and he lied his way to the top by withholding from public his true records showing that he has been telling the world he is Kenyan-born for the first half century of life, and sealing all those records affirming his birth status has come back to destroy the people he represents--the great something-for-nothing-at-everyone-else's-expense crowd.

The State of Hawaii, which is the only authority that matters in this, disagrees.

Therefore, it is not your place to contradict their records, as per the Constitution.

Oh, you can keep crowing about it all you want, but no-one really cares about your opinion, except for other black-helicopter conspiracy theorists, and people who want to capitalize on your schizophrenia in order to get your vote.

Even if they do, so what?

It would take an amendment to the constitution in order to change the Full Faith and Credit clause.

I am willing to be whatever you'd like that your congressmen or Senator would laugh in your face at the suggestion that we overturn this much-needed part of the constitution, on the suspicion that the state of Hawaii was lying about the president's birthplace.

King Barack
Now when he was a young man,
He never thought he’d see
People stand in line to see the boy king.

(King Barack) How’d you get so funky?
(funky Barack) Did you do the monkey?
Born in Kenya
Moved to Hawaii (King Barack).

(King Barack) Now, if I’d known
they’d line up just to see him,
I’d taken all my money
And bought me a museum. (King Barack)

Buried with a donkey (funky Barack)
He’s my favorite honkey!
Born in Kenya,
Moved to Hawaii (King Barack)

He was born in Kenya , got a White House made of stone-a,
(King Barack)

With all due apologies to Steve Martin.

Last edited:

The State of Hawaii, which is the only authority that matters in this, disagrees.

Therefore, it is not your place to contradict their records, as per the Constitution.

Oh, you can keep crowing about it all you want, but no-one really cares about your opinion, except for other black-helicopter conspiracy theorists, and people who want to capitalize on your schizophrenia in order to get your vote.
First Amendment to the Constitution says I can protest bad government, and state law cannot hold the exercise of my Constitutional privileges as a citizen of the United States of America, sir.

First Amendment to the Constitution says I can protest bad government, and state law cannot hold the exercise of my Constitutional privileges as a citizen of the United States of America, sir.

You'd think they were grown and learned enough in basics of being a citizen...?

Sorry bout that,

1. Is it time?
2. Looks like we near the cliff.
3. Obama goes over it end for end.
4. America recovers.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I hope America does recover from this crime against its people perpetrated by Barack Obama who sealed all records regarding his residence status--schools, etc. that show he registered for Harvard as an African American born in Kenya, which is what he told his press agent who released in 1991 that information to the public at Barack Obama's request and behest.

I just did that. Citizen's obligation. :)

I wrote:

Dear Senator,

Drudgereport carried a story that Barack Obama had his press agent release a biographical sketch of himself as being born in Kenya in 1991 for a book he was writing.

I hope you will join other Senators into looking into this matter and institute an Order of Succession forthwith. My father did not carry agonizing shrapnel in his body from fighting in WWII and Korea for this indignity to be carried out on the American people.

Sincerely,

Last edited:

Forum List

Back