Whaddya know! obama was really born in Kenya!

Is it another distraction? WILL we ever know? WHY are Obama's records locked up?

Inquiring minds would like to know for the sake of this Republic and it's survival.

See, but now I can answer to this post that it's none of your business.

Unless you are a resident of the State of Hawaii, or a member of Congress investigating the validity of the claim of Hawaii in an official investigation, you have no legal right to deny the validity of the claim of Hawaii, as per the US Constitution.

So there is no point to this line of questioning, except pure ass-holery.

What an interesting theory. The background and history of the President of the United States is "none of your business" to the ordinary citizens of the United States.

Nope, nothing elitist about liberals. :eusa_hand:

Agreed. It IS the business of the Citizens in the vetting process...

Absolutely astounding.

Is it another distraction? WILL we ever know? WHY are Obama's records locked up?

Inquiring minds would like to know for the sake of this Republic and it's survival.

See, but now I can answer to this post that it's none of your business.

Unless you are a resident of the State of Hawaii, or a member of Congress investigating the validity of the claim of Hawaii in an official investigation, you have no legal right to deny the validity of the claim of Hawaii, as per the US Constitution.

So there is no point to this line of questioning, except pure ass-holery.

What an interesting theory. The background and history of the President of the United States is "none of your business" to the ordinary citizens of the United States.

Nope, nothing elitist about liberals. :eusa_hand:

That's not what he said.

Of course, you are somewhat cognitively impaired......

So Obama told his Literary agent for a 1991 which said, "Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

So the grandmother of Obama was telling the truth: she had participated in his birthing in Kenya.

This must be an awful burden for those of you who already knew this and were covering for Barack's criminal campaign and criminal election to POTUS.

How exciting, putting the screws to da man by breaking the Constitution in half to destroy America.

So Obama told his Literary agent for a 1991 which said, "Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

So the grandmother of Obama was telling the truth: she had participated in his birthing in Kenya.

This must be an awful burden for those of you who already knew this and were covering for Barack's criminal campaign and criminal election to POTUS.

How exciting, putting the screws to da man by breaking the Constitution in half to destroy America.

Hey RWNJs:

Embrace the birthers (like the gem above). You always know you have wanted too.

It will end badly for you, as birtherism has evolved into a vile cesspool of stupidity and racism (trust me, I've been watching closely for the last 4 years).

Of course, since I am a liberal, you won't believe me anyways.

So get down with your bad selves.

Which swerves inexorably towards this...:eusa_shhh:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5298347-post19.html

And the damage the 'Composite' POTUS has done to us...

Anyone can question. The right invoked on the side of stupidity reveals much about the far right reactionaries.

Tell you the truth, I don't think that just because he told his literary agent that - or because his literary agent said, "Hey, let's write it this way!" - it proves that's actually how it was. I think that, like every liberal I've ever come in contact with, Obama sees the truth as being whatever the hell he wants it to be at that moment. Five minutes later, the truth will be something else entirely, if he needs it to be.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

they are trying real hard to rehash all the fucking crap lies that didnt work last election.

I smell desperation in the air

Desperation by your camp. O's numbers are in freefall.

Which leaves us with a man stupid enough to put a dog in his carrier and strap it to the top of a car for a long drive.

Oh, what I would give to have someone run for president that I would be proud to vote for.

I've put hounds and retrievers in kennels in the back of my truck for years. Hell! Even if my dogs are in the cab with me, they want to put their head outside. Are dogs cruel to themselves?

Yep. Obama's Literary Agent exposes the truth before it was against the goddamn law to open Obama's real records in all the schools he's ever attended, all his job resumes closed to the public.

What does it take? A signed confession?

Impeach Barack Obama. He did not uphold the Constitution from the get go, and he's done nothing but badmouth America to Europe and the World, hammered every good President in recent memory, tried to put communist Czars that Congress didn't approve as his right-hand men advisers.

Get him out now.

Clearly this is Bush's fault.

We would all be better off and the national debt would too if all of the Bushes had been born in some other country. The idiot draft dodger assumed a balanced budget with surpluses projected all the way to the outyears. The national debt was on a run which would have paid off completely by 2012. What did he do......immediately cut taxes twice, started two wars.....one totally by choice then ran the economy into a ditch. Put that into your goddamed Republican pipe and smoke it.

I guess you could throw O in there too as we would all be better off had O been born in another country. What? 5 trillion and counting....in three years.

After having been handed a 1.2 trillion dollar deficit......per year. Federal spending as a % of GDP has fallen under this administration.

The Republic is dead, the sooner we realize that, the sooner we can start rebuilding.

Yeah...I can imagine that as today General George Washington today, 236 years ago proclaimed through the Congress a national day of prayer and fasting...

Congress proclaimed days of fasting and of thanksgiving annually throughout the Revolutionary War. This proclamation by Congress set May 17, 1776, as a "day of Humiliation, Fasting and Prayer" throughout the colonies
washington20praying.jpg

Some of us never give up...​
I think the Tea Party should take to the streets of every major city and cause a ruckus and oust Barack Obama, all his communist Czars he has surrounded himself with, and demand that Congress impeach the imposter and restore the White House to the people of the United States.

Yep. Obama's Literary Agent exposes the truth before it was against the goddamn law to open Obama's real records in all the schools he's ever attended, all his job resumes closed to the public.

What does it take? A signed confession?

Impeach Barack Obama. He did not uphold the Constitution from the get go, and he's done nothing but badmouth America to Europe and the World, hammered every good President in recent memory, tried to put communist Czars that Congress didn't approve as his right-hand men advisers.

Get him out now.

You should impeach your brain. It has commited treason against you.

Hey RWNJs:

Embrace the birthers (like the gem above). You always know you have wanted too.

It will end badly for you, as birtherism has evolved into a vile cesspool of stupidity and racism (trust me, I've been watching closely for the last 4 years).

Of course, since I am a liberal, you won't believe me anyways.

So get down with your bad selves.
You really think it's ok to have a foreigner as President, a person who will conveniently break every rule the founders deemed as wise, don't you.

Well, I think it's a sorry thing.

The Republic is dead, the sooner we realize that, the sooner we can start rebuilding.

Yeah...I can imagine that as today General George Washington today, 236 years ago proclaimed through the Congress a national day of prayer and fasting...

Congress proclaimed days of fasting and of thanksgiving annually throughout the Revolutionary War. This proclamation by Congress set May 17, 1776, as a "day of Humiliation, Fasting and Prayer" throughout the colonies
washington20praying.jpg

Some of us never give up...​
I think the Tea Party should take to the streets of every major city and cause a ruckus and oust Barack Obama, all his communist Czars he has surrounded himself with, and demand that Congress impeach the imposter and restore the White House to the people of the United States.

Go for it.

By the by, the incident portrayed in the painting never happened.

Forum List

Back