Whaddya know! obama was really born in Kenya!

anti American assholes
Truthmatters, the anti American is the one in the White House who sealed his secrets hoping nobody would catch on to his Kenyan birth, his Indonesian citizenship, and the whole nine yards.

As far as I'm concerned, Biden is now the President, and the vice president is John Boehner.

We're done with Obama's illegitimate presidency. He's out, gone, finished.

The Republic is dead, the sooner we realize that, the sooner we can start rebuilding.

Yeah...I can imagine that as today General George Washington today, 236 years ago proclaimed through the Congress a national day of prayer and fasting...

Congress proclaimed days of fasting and of thanksgiving annually throughout the Revolutionary War. This proclamation by Congress set May 17, 1776, as a "day of Humiliation, Fasting and Prayer" throughout the colonies
washington20praying.jpg

Some of us never give up...​
I think the Tea Party should take to the streets of every major city and cause a ruckus and oust Barack Obama, all his communist Czars he has surrounded himself with, and demand that Congress impeach the imposter and restore the White House to the people of the United States.

/\. Embrace the hate, cons!

This is what happens when you bed down with trash.

Yeah...I can imagine that as today General George Washington today, 236 years ago proclaimed through the Congress a national day of prayer and fasting...

washington20praying.jpg

Some of us never give up...
I think the Tea Party should take to the streets of every major city and cause a ruckus and oust Barack Obama, all his communist Czars he has surrounded himself with, and demand that Congress impeach the imposter and restore the White House to the people of the United States.

Go for it.

By the by, the incident portrayed in the painting never happened.

Does it really matter? The ACT of Congress did however. It was a covenant between the Colonists and GOD requested BY Washington.

WHY do you seem to be bothered by it?

WHY wasn't Washington on bended knee asking for GAYS to be protected as "his Christian faith had commanded him to do'''?

AS This Republic was EVOLVING like Obama?

washington20praying.jpg

Sorry, the Constitution is not trash, Geaux. We are a law-abiding, God fearing public, and citizens who know Barack Obama has abused the good faith of every American citizen including you.

It might be fine with you, but it's not fine with me.

washington20praying.jpg

Some of us never give up...

YOU are a very sad bitter man...I might have summised that as YOU have a Criminal in your avitar.

anti American assholes
Truthmatters, the anti American is the one in the White House who sealed his secrets hoping nobody would catch on to his Kenyan birth, his Indonesian citizenship, and the whole nine yards.

As far as I'm concerned, Biden is now the President, and the vice president is John Boehner.

We're done with Obama's illegitimate presidency. He's out, gone, finished.

seriously jump in front of a train, Make sure it was paid for by tax payers though for the irony.
I object to this death wish.

Sorry, the Constitution is not trash, Geaux. We are a law-abiding, God fearing public, and citizens who know Barack Obama has abused the good faith of every American citizen including you.

It might be fine with you, but it's not fine with me.

GTH is a SAD person.

washington20praying.jpg

What do you say to the hate in Plasmaball's post in which he told me to jump in front of a train?

Hate is coming from your team against fellow USMB posters. Why don't you publicly upbraid him for his spew of hatred?

We didn't call for Obama's death. We merely call on Congress to do what they need to do and get this poseur out and follow the order of succession--President Biden, and Vice-President, John Boehner, currently Speaker of the House.

The Democrats have done an unamerican thing. This is so criminal it isn't funny.

Go for it.

By the by, the incident portrayed in the painting never happened.

Does it really matter? The ACT of Congress did however. It was a covenant between the Colonists and GOD requested BY Washington.

WHY do you seem to be bothered by it?

WHY wasn't Washington on bended knee asking for GAYS to be protected as "his Christian faith had commanded him to do'''?

AS This Republic was EVOLVING like Obama?

well yes it does matter. You are trying to use a symbol of what the man was in order to look more patriotic. If something never happened then your "revolt" is based on nothing but whats in your head...

Hey just like being a birther!

So hey Fuck you.
You haven't the equipment.

What do you say to the hate in Plasmaball's post in which he told me to jump in front of a train?

Hate is coming from your team against fellow USMB posters. Why don't you publicly upbraid him for his spew of hatred?

We didn't call for Obama's death. We merely call on Congress to do what they need to do and get this poseur out and follow the order of succession--President Biden, and Vice-President, John Boehner, currently Speaker of the House.

The Democrats have done an unamerican thing. This is so criminal it isn't funny.

You're so stupid, it isn't fu--- ....... uh, actually, it is pretty funny :lol:

What an interesting theory. The background and history of the President of the United States is "none of your business" to the ordinary citizens of the United States.

Nope, nothing elitist about liberals. :eusa_hand:

As long as the State in question vouches for his citizenship, then it's not a "theory", it's "the law".

Unless you are a citizen of Hawaii, of course.

Are you a citizen of Hawaii?

Anyone can question. The right invoked on the side of stupidity reveals much about the far right reactionaries.

Anyone can question anything to their hearts content.

The issue is when fucking morons try to keep citizens of another state off the ballot because they deny the validity of the claim of the state of origin.

That is ILLEGAL.

And, since there is no possible outcome where any of the people on this board could revoke the citizenship of Mr Obama, or prove the state of Hawaii wrong, this entire conversation is political masturbation.

Forum List

Back