Whaddya know! obama was really born in Kenya!

Makes me laugh to see you guys are still trying to get this shit to stick to the wall. This has gotta be killing you!
Are you normally confused, or is this just an isolated incident for you?

Not confused at all....

He's black so the neanderthals in the GOP equate him with being born in Africa despite zero evidence to support such a blatantly racist observation. The fact that most conservatives here are jumping on board just underscores the bitter hatred you guys have for the first black President.

To see Grumps trying to right the ship despite such overwhelmingly injurious commentary is funny as hell.

:lol::lol:

PS: Love all of the Basset Hound Avatars.
It's hard to tell what you are going on about through that hysterical rant.

The hyperbole is blinding.

(Thanks about the avie; it's a theme I stick to totally by accident.)

One cannot commit treason against an individual in the USA. Treason is against the USA, not an individual. See, our government has no seat of power; we have three branches.

It's a constitutional thing.

So, you're talking out your ass.

They are not committing treason against an individual, they are committing treason against the office of the president, and the duly elected individual that currently fills that role.

The constitutional process of impeachment for cause was not mentioned in the post I was responding to. The poster simply stated that Obama was not the President of the United States, and that he would no longer recognize him as such.

So, no, I am not "talking out my ass".
Yeah, you are.

Obama is not the Office of the President, either.

Nor is the President the seat of government.

Gag your ass, it's embarrassing you.

Apparently you think the Constitution IS trash, at least the part of it that reads:

Why do you hate the Constitution?
No, Barack Obama thinks the Constitution is trash, and he lied his way to the top by withholding from public his true records showing that he has been telling the world he is Kenyan-born for the first half century of life, and sealing all those records affirming his birth status has come back to destroy the people he represents--the great something-for-nothing-at-everyone-else's-expense crowd.

Amazing how one man could trick our entire government...
With a for sale, corrupt press, Hollyweird passing on cheap stage tricks to left-wing politicians using their chairs and omerta silencing for financial gain? And craven spinners like you pumping out a steady stream of negativism and 4-letter words on conservatives? Yes, I can see it. But he didn't do it by himself.

Last edited:
Are you normally confused, or is this just an isolated incident for you?

Not confused at all....

He's black so the neanderthals in the GOP equate him with being born in Africa despite zero evidence to support such a blatantly racist observation. The fact that most conservatives here are jumping on board just underscores the bitter hatred you guys have for the first black President.

To see Grumps trying to right the ship despite such overwhelmingly injurious commentary is funny as hell.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell that the public has accepted that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii. The ones who continue to say otherwise are seen as morons. The GOP is identifying themselves with these morons.

Simple enough?

What makes it hilarious instead of sad is seeing Grumps trying to get the idiots on the board here to stop it. Stupid is as stupid does.

Not confused at all....

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell that the public has accepted that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii. The ones who continue to say otherwise are seen as morons. The GOP is identifying themselves with these morons.

Simple enough?

What makes it hilarious instead of sad is seeing Grumps trying to get the idiots on the board here to stop it. Stupid is as stupid does.
Sooooooo, he's stupid because he is not a birther?

:cuckoo:

One cannot commit treason against an individual in the USA. Treason is against the USA, not an individual. See, our government has no seat of power; we have three branches.

It's a constitutional thing.

So, you're talking out your ass.

They are not committing treason against an individual, they are committing treason against the office of the president, and the duly elected individual that currently fills that role.

The constitutional process of impeachment for cause was not mentioned in the post I was responding to. The poster simply stated that Obama was not the President of the United States, and that he would no longer recognize him as such.

So, no, I am not "talking out my ass".
Obama's mining clams at the treasury for his associates, and you're defending them. Omerta rules, eh?

Simple enough?

Try again.

Simple enough?

Try again.
It was a simple question. I understand your dodge.

Going back to my original inquiry to you, I'll go with the former; you are normally confused.

So,

Obama said he was born in Kenya
His wife said he was born in Kenya
His grandmother said he was born in Kenya
His authorized Harvard bio says he was born in Kenya.

But we're supposed to believe in this forged B.C.? I just have ONE question:

When the f*ck did "African" become a race? :confused:

Please provide credible links to prove any of these statements.

And why would you imagine, in any possible scenario, that someone who forged said birth certificate would put "African" on it??
Would you believe it then or just dismiss it because they didn't come from FoxCNNMSNBCABCNBCCBS?

Obviously all those networks didn't report what we're seeing today.

Wake the f*ck up.

And why would you imagine, in any possible scenario, that someone who forged said birth certificate would put "African" on it??
Because at that time Blacks were identified as "Negroes". The 20 something forger saw that and thought it wasn't PC enough so he put African.

I repeat: Blacks in the early 60's were Identified as "Negroes" not "Africans".

Would you believe it then or just dismiss it because they didn't come from FoxCNNMSNBCABCNBCCBS?

Wake the f*ck up.

Credible links are links that provide verifiable sources, not links from a major network.

So,

obama-birth-certificate.jpg

Do you have a link for the Harvard bio?

Because at that time Blacks were identified as "Negroes". The 20 something forger saw that and thought it wasn't PC enough so he put African.

I repeat: Blacks in the early 60's were Identified as "Negroes" not "Africans".

1. How would "African" be any more PC than "Negro"? The modern term is "African American" or "Black".

2. How in God's name do you imagine that people that are doing such a high-level forgery wouldn't double-check their work?

3. How do you find it more plausible that such a mistake was made by said forgers than by the hospital?

Last edited:
So,

obama-birth-certificate.jpg

Do you have a link for the Harvard bio?

How about a link to his transcripts? Anyone? How about some of his papers? Anyone?

Wake the f*ck up.

Credible links are links that provide verifiable sources, not links from a major network.
All the links to proof are here:
Jerome Corsi's First Interview Post-Release of "Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case That Barack Obama Is Not Eligible to be President". | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records
Interview with Jerome Corsi here:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7iYwkXagTg"]Jerome Corsi's First Interview Post-Release of "Where's the Birth Certificate?" - 5/17/11 - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back