Whaddya know! obama was really born in Kenya!

He's a Kenyan born Muslim and you conservatives can't stop him. He will win reelection and still be a Kenyan born Muslim.

It's hard to tell what you are going on about through that hysterical rant.

The hyperbole is blinding.

(Thanks about the avie; it's a theme I stick to totally by accident.)

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell that the public has accepted that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii. The ones who continue to say otherwise are seen as morons. The GOP is identifying themselves with these morons.

Simple enough?

What makes it hilarious instead of sad is seeing Grumps trying to get the idiots on the board here to stop it. Stupid is as stupid does.
Sooooooo, he's stupid because he is not a birther?

:cuckoo:

You are losing, Cleo. You should let it go before you make a bigger fool of yourself.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell that the public has accepted that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii. The ones who continue to say otherwise are seen as morons. The GOP is identifying themselves with these morons.

Simple enough?

What makes it hilarious instead of sad is seeing Grumps trying to get the idiots on the board here to stop it. Stupid is as stupid does.
Sooooooo, he's stupid because he is not a birther?

:cuckoo:

You are losing, Cleo. You should let it go before you make a bigger fool of yourself.
What am I losing, fatass?

Its the same meaningless bullshit....
If you watch this and say it's meaningless, then I can't help ya':

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbca695V-sY]Sheriff Joe Arpaio Cold Case Posse on Obama Birth Certificate - YouTube[/ame]

OK. I thought that was bullshit... until I saw the video. Sge quite clearly says her husbands home country of Kenya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=88VB9siP2lY

I officially admit I am confused by this issue now. Isn't ones 'home country', the country of their birth? I am certainly not going to suddenly side with the birfers, God knows they annoy the shit out of me. But, I think some explanation is warranted for her comment.

Anyone?
Carefull! You're beginning to fall down the rabbit hole.

Also, I've never heard a Christian "mistakenly" call themselves a Muslim as Obama has.

All the drugs and alcohol he confesses to doing in his book when he was young are screwing with his long AND short term memory. He has an actual life and a life he's supposed to portray but he keeps confusing the two.

not falling down any rabbit hole, unless there's a naked Alice at the bottom waiting for me ;)

I just think out of all the nonsense birfer crap that had been floating around since 2008, this is the first thing I've thought actually warranted an explanation.

Clearly this is Bush's fault.

We would all be better off and the national debt would too if all of the Bushes had been born in some other country. The idiot draft dodger assumed a balanced budget with surpluses projected all the way to the outyears. The national debt was on a run which would have paid off completely by 2012. What did he do......immediately cut taxes twice, started two wars.....one totally by choice then ran the economy into a ditch. Put that into your goddamed Republican pipe and smoke it.

bush spent money fighting a war !! where is all the money the commy's in power today spent !!

The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii'

Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.

It also promotes Obama's anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White--which Obama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.

Americans are born abroad all the time.

Well McCain was born in Panama. Didn't stop Republicans from running him for President. And for a while they wanted to run Arnold..

We would all be better off and the national debt would too if all of the Bushes had been born in some other country. The idiot draft dodger assumed a balanced budget with surpluses projected all the way to the outyears. The national debt was on a run which would have paid off completely by 2012. What did he do......immediately cut taxes twice, started two wars.....one totally by choice then ran the economy into a ditch. Put that into your goddamed Republican pipe and smoke it.

bush spent money fighting a war !! where is all the money the commy's in power today spent !!

No he didn't.

Obama's actually paying down the debt on the war.

The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii'

Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.

It also promotes Obama's anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White--which Obama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.

Well McCain was born in Panama. Didn't stop Republicans from running him for President. And for a while they wanted to run Arnold..

McCain never lied about it.

And who is "they"?

McCain was born on a USA military base.. To TWO AMERICAN parents Hardly the same ASS WIPE

I guess you could throw O in there too as we would all be better off had O been born in another country. What? 5 trillion and counting....in three years.

Well....that's a matter of opinion. If you're one of the 1% or a corporation I can certainly see wanting a tax cutting war monger president like Bush. If you're a minority or poor American who used to be middle class and had to go fight in his wars of choice...not so much:

4453203830_fae4c48ecd.jpg

Last edited:
from the link...

The errant Obama biography in the Acton & Dystel booklet does not contradict the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate. Moreover, several contemporaneous accounts of Obama’s background describe Obama as having been born in Hawaii.

The biography does, however, fit a pattern in which Obama--or the people representing and supporting him--manipulate his public persona.
That last line is the key. They were trying to manipulate his public persona, to make it look more interesting... having or course no idea he'd run for the White House someday.

non-issue.

I'd say Obama has more to worry about with the bombshells being laid By Jerimiah Wright in his audio interview being exposed by Hannity and Beck...
where Wright levels some pretty serious charges against Obama...

If people gave a fuck about what Hannity and Beck "report" then McCain would be President.

Forum List

Back