Whaddya know! obama was really born in Kenya!

Man, posting something about this man that happens to be true, coming from his OWN literary agent, and people blow a gasket..

No one said this was suppose to help Romney..This is all about a fraud that was pulled on people

No kidding! Ya...literary agents are a bastion of truthiness.:lol: They hardly ever say anything that might fudge the facts a scosh to sell thier clients books. Ya..THAT hardly EVER happens..

Stefunny...you are such an idiot.

True story.

the Literary agent just made it up? He got everything else right but decided to just pick out a random birth place?

But since BHO's mom is an American citizen, this issue is moot anyway.

That can be debated, concerned troll, given the Hawaiian laws at the time. But the issue now is why did Obama promote himself as being born in Kenya. We are digging into it and will let you know what we come up with.

OK, if I am a troll for making your stupidity is obvious, I can handle that all day long.

The only law the pertains is the Constitution.

And there is no objective, verifiable evidence that he was born anywhere else than Hawaii.

See, I saved you a lot of work.

Man, posting something about this man that happens to be true, coming from his OWN literary agent, and people blow a gasket..

No one said this was suppose to help Romney..This is all about a fraud that was pulled on people

No kidding! Ya...literary agents are a bastion of truthiness.:lol: They hardly ever say anything that might fudge the facts a scosh to sell thier clients books. Ya..THAT hardly EVER happens..

True story.

the Literary agent just made it up? He got everything else right but decided to just pick out a random birth place?

Quite likely he misused Obama's father's birthplace. Get a friggin life Frankie. Most literary agents have never met their clients. Especially thier new ones. I doubt Obama even knows his first literary agent by sight.

But since BHO's mom is an American citizen, this issue is moot anyway.

That can be debated, concerned troll, given the Hawaiian laws at the time. But the issue now is why did Obama promote himself as being born in Kenya. We are digging into it and will let you know what we come up with.

And there is no objective, verifiable evidence that he was born anywhere else than Hawaii.

That is not the issue here.

The issue here is, if in fact what you say is true, why did Obama actively promote or otherwise complicity engage in taking the public position that he was born in Kenya?

Is that how a stoner high school kid gets into Harvard?

That is what we are trying to find out. We will keep you posted. Wish us luck!

That is exactly the issue.

Obama never promoted any such thing: no objective evidence for that.

Not your concern how he got into Harvard: sound like jealousy to me.

You are just loons, all four of you.

True story.

Quite likely he misused Obama's father's birthplace. Get a friggin life Frankie. Most literary agents have never met their clients. Especially thier new ones. I doubt Obama even knows his first literary agent by sight.

They got his education and his parents right, but they missed the birthplace?

That is far more likely than he was born there, Frank.

If you incrediously don't believe his publicists got their information from Barry, or that Barry did not in fact write it, how likely is it that young, ambitious Barry Hussein did not read the bio that was being put out about him?

Was Hussein complicit in launching the birther meme, or not?

So? was it that Obama was "misusing" his place of birth back then, to cheat and abuse our system?

And how funny you find it a literary agent doesn't do a proper fact check..SINCE 1991?

Last edited:
So? was it that Obama was "misusing" his place of birth back then, to cheat and abuse our system?

And how funny you find it a literary agent doesn't do a proper fact check..SINCE 1991?

You would think Obama would be looking to kick somebody's ass for stating that he was not born in America.

but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............

You would think Obama would be looking to kick somebody's ass for stating that he was not born in America.

but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............
As well as filing a lawsuit against the literary agent for misrepresenting him and publicizing false information about him for 16 years on his 'FIRST BOOK', but he didn't. That should tell you right there that he submitted the information to her and he authorized it.

Obama's Literary Agent Checklist

President of Harvard Law Review...check
Raised in Indonesia...check
Raised in Hawaii...check
Son of American Anthropologist...check
Son of Kenya finance Minister...check
attended Columbia...check
Worked as a journalist...check
worked as editor for Business International Corp...check
Project coordinator NYPIRG in Harlem...check
Executive Director Developing Communities in Chicago...check
Birthplace...

Agent 1: Birthplace? Hmmm, I know! We'll say Kenya!
Agent 2: What?! Why Kenya? What the fuck?
Agent 1: Why not? It's made up right? We know he was born in Hawaii, but we'll say Kenya anyway
Agent 2: Why would we jeopardize our credibility as a literary house just to fake a birth place for a nobody?
Agent 1: Why do you hate black people? This is why your party is dying!

Last edited:

If you incrediously don't believe his publicists got their information from Barry, or that Barry did not in fact write it, how likely is it that young, ambitious Barry Hussein did not read the bio that was being put out about him? Was Hussein complicit in launching the birther meme, or not?

One, you know nothing about the publishing industry and its operation, quite obviously.

Two, as obviously, you belong in an hussein asylum. :lol:

Sorry bout that,

That is exactly the issue.

Obama never promoted any such thing: no objective evidence for that.

Not your concern how he got into Harvard: sound like jealousy to me.

You are just loons, all four of you.

1. Can I be the *fifth loon*?
2. Because this seems to be the evidence that should open a lot of eyes.
3. I find it funny some libturds eyes are sealed shut!
4. One day *all* the truth will be revealed, and when it is, the cover on this shit tank will be ripped off, and everyone will be able to look down into it, and see just what we've been suckered into.
5. I blame the libturd media the most.
6. They didn't do their jobs, the wanted *the first black president* more than the truth.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If you incrediously don't believe his publicists got their information from Barry, or that Barry did not in fact write it, how likely is it that young, ambitious Barry Hussein did not read the bio that was being put out about him? Was Hussein complicit in launching the birther meme, or not?

One, you know nothing about the publishing industry and its operation, quite obviously.

Two, as obviously, you belong in an hussein asylum. :lol:

Obama's Literary Agent Checklist

President of Harvard Law Review...check
Raised in Indonesia...check
Raised in Hawaii...check
Son of American Anthropologist...check
Son of Kenya finance Minister...check
attended Columbia...check
Worked as a journalist...check
worked as editor for Business International Corp...check
Project coordinator NYPIRG in Harlem...check
Executive Director Developing Communities in Chicago...check
Birthplace...

Agent 1: Birthplace? Hmmm, I know! We'll say Kenya!
Agent 2: What?! Why Kenya? What the fuck?
Agent 1: Why not? It's made up right? We know he was born in Hawaii, but we'll say Kenya anyway
Agent 2: Why would we jeopardize our credibility as a literary house just to fake a birth place for a nobody?
Agent 1: Why do you hate black people? This is why your party is dying!

You are pathetic. And WRONG yet again.

In your libmagination, when two Constitutional provisions appear to come into conflict -- one with the other -- HOW is the problem resolved?

Get back to us when you've sobered up a little.

Personal insults aside:

There is no conflict.

Since the requirements of US citizenship, and "Natural Born" status are already fulfilled by the judgement of the State of Hawaii, there simply is no other provision that is being violated.

Hawaii says he is a natural born citizen, therefore he is a natural born citizen.

Read the Constitution, think about it, and then get back to me.

If you can't figure it out for yourself, or if your mind is too clouded to figure it out due to whatever it is you're smoking, ask a lawyer.

Forum List

Back