'What a fool I was'

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
First lady's ex-best friend tells all in revenge book 'Melania & Me'
If anyone is capable of plumbing the shallows of the enigma that is first lady Melania Trump, it should be Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, her lovey-dovey, emoji-wielding close friend of nearly two decades who has written an "I was betrayed!" book to beat all.

"Melania and Me: The Rise and Fall of My Friendship With the First Lady" (Gallery Books, out Tuesday) joins the recent crop of Trump family takedown books as the November election nears, including "Too Much and Never Enough," the best-selling psychological dissection of Mary Trump's uncle, President Donald Trump.

------------------------------------------------
the real story is how during tramp's inauguration is how much of the money was spent. It went to unknown reasons,
and it tells about Elliott Broidy

Watch the Rachael Maddow show 9-1-20!! She spells it out and has an interview Stephanie Wolkoff .

If anyone is capable of plumbing the shallows of the enigma that is first lady Melania Trump, it should be Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, her lovey-dovey, emoji-wielding close friend of nearly two decades who has written an "I was betrayed!" book to beat all.

"Melania and Me: The Rise and Fall of My Friendship With the First Lady" (Gallery Books, out Tuesday) joins the recent crop of Trump family takedown books as the November election nears, including "Too Much and Never Enough," the best-selling psychological dissection of Mary Trump's uncle, President Donald Trump.

the real story is how during tramp's inauguration is how much of the money was spent. It went to unknown reasons,

Watch the Rachael Maddow show 9-1-20!! She spells it out and has an interview Stephanie Wolkoff .
/------/ #45,678
conspiracy_nut.jpg

The newspaper reported Broidy is in negotiations with Bill Barr's Justice Department for a plea deal.
------------------------------
thats too bad, we will never know the outcome of the plea deal or get a lie.

yea because rachael is so trust worthy....

GotHim.jpg

'Sigh'.............................................................'Sigh'..........................................................'Sigh'...............................................'Sigh'..............

She married Trump. So obviously, she’s got personality problems.

Anyone who says anything about the Trumps must be lying.

Only the Trumps will tell us the truth

You should have stopped with the title. It's the only honest thing I've seen you post.

Forum List

Back