What A Idiot: Putative President Obama Say's Homosexuality Is A 'Fundamental Freedom'

I am siding with Uganda on this one. The United States should follow their views on homosexuality.

Obama calls homosexuality one of our ?fundamental freedoms? in statement slamming Ugandan bill | LifeSiteNews.com

WASHINGTON, D.C., February 17, 2014 (LifeSiteNews.com) – President Barack Obama has elevated the right to have sex with a member of the same sex to the level of universal “fundamental freedoms” in a new presidential statement criticizing Uganda. But critics say his promotion of homosexuality in a continent that overwhelmingly opposes that behavior amounts to a form of liberal “cultural imperialism.”

Obama wrote on Sunday that he opposed a proposed bill in Uganda that would criminalize same-sex “marriages” and impose life imprisonment for repeated homosexual acts, among other provisions, because “as a country and a people, the United States has consistently stood for the protection of fundamental freedoms and universal human rights.”

Obama said the bill represents “a serious setback for all those around the world who share a commitment to freedom, justice, and equal rights.”

He added that he had “conveyed” the message that “enacting this legislation will complicate our valued relationship with Uganda."

His reaction came after Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni said last Friday that, after nearly two months deliberation, he would sign legislation that makes conducting a same-sex “wedding” punishable with seven years in prison. Infecting others with AIDS, having sex with minors, or repeated homosexual acts may earn life imprisonment. An earlier version of the bill called for the death penalty, but the provision was removed.

According to a spokesman, Museveni decided to sign the bill after scientists told him "there is no definitive gene responsible for homosexuality.” He added that homosexual prostitution is “what the president wants to prevent,” especially after Presidential Adviser on Science Dr. Richard Tushemereirwe said that all homosexuality had “serious public health consequences.”

Got it. Not only are you a racist but a homophobe to boot.

I've never heard of any racist of any color liking gays. They're sad, small people

Obama calls homosexuality one of our ?fundamental freedoms? in statement slamming Ugandan bill | LifeSiteNews.com

WASHINGTON, D.C., February 17, 2014 (LifeSiteNews.com) – President Barack Obama has elevated the right to have sex with a member of the same sex to the level of universal “fundamental freedoms” in a new presidential statement criticizing Uganda. But critics say his promotion of homosexuality in a continent that overwhelmingly opposes that behavior amounts to a form of liberal “cultural imperialism.”

This is because obama has a homo past of his own... he is a closet homo...

Obama hid 'gay life' to become president

Chicago homosexual community shocked he could keep it secret

“It was preposterous to the people I knew then to think Obama was going to keep his homo life secret,” said Kevin DuJan, who was a gossip columnist in Chicago for various blogs when Obama was living in the city as a community organizer and later a state senator.

Read more at Claim: Obama hid homo life to become president

And he kept the issue on the down low until his second term.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously, where does Pres. Obama, or any other elected government official, get the Constitutional authority to make spreading the legalization of homosexuality in other countries a priority?

It used to be the America focused on spreading Democracy around the world.

So why have we switched from Democracy to homosexuality?? .. :doubt:

Seriously, where does Pres. Obama, or any other elected government official, get the Constitutional authority to make spreading the legalization of homosexuality in other countries a priority?

Because human rights are way more important than political systems?

There is nothing in the U.S. Constitution authorizing our government to spread Democracy, homosexuality, human rights, or anything else to foreign countries.

True story......... :cool:

I dont see us going to war to spread homosexuality. Democracy. Well that has a long history of proof.

It's cheaper and the clothes are more fabulous?

No, wait.

First, show me where we get the Constitutional authority to spread Democracy(or our form of government) around the world.

Calling Obama a muslim...yawn. Calling Obama a foreigner....loony. Next up...calling Obama gay! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

For some ungodly reason the U.S. government is hell bent on demanding that homosexuality be normalized and accepted throughout the entire world. .. :eusa_hand:

Ya... kinda like you muslims are hell bent on demanding sharia law be normalized and accepted throughout the entire world... just as sickening... :eusa_hand:

Calling Obama a muslim...yawn. Calling Obama a foreigner....loony. Next up...calling Obama gay!

Right ... *yawn* ... that's because he is a muslim, by his own admission from his own lips... wake up and smell the coffee...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY]Obama Admits He Is A Muslim - YouTube[/ame]

Calling Obama a muslim...yawn. Calling Obama a foreigner....loony. Next up...calling Obama gay!

Right ... *yawn* ... that's because he is a muslim, by his own admission from his own lips... wake up and smell the coffee...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY]Obama Admits He Is A Muslim - YouTube[/ame]

Wow I must be a muslim too. My uncle was a muslim. Is that how this works?

And yet again, rw's siding against their own Constitution.

You don't like equality?

Get the hell out.

Go lie in Uganda or Russia or any other backward and barbaric country and see just how many of your rights you'd be able to keep.

How did the right get to be so damn stupid and so utterly treasonous?

there's that luddy fighting for all our freedoms again by telling people to get out

liberals are nothing but intolerant

You don't like equality?

Get the hell out.

Go lie in Uganda or Russia or any other backward and barbaric country and see just how many of your rights you'd be able to keep.

Rights enumerated in the Constitution:

Right to self-determination[1]
Right to liberty[2]
Right to due process of law[2]
Right to freedom of movement[3]
Right to freedom of thought[4]
Right to freedom of religion[4]
Right to freedom of expression[5]
Right to peaceably assemble[6]
Right to freedom of association[7]

Fundamental rights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Constitution does not mention any right to have sex with the opposite gender. It does bar discrimination based on gender but not based on gender preference. The Constitution does not even state that you have the right to have sex. It gives you the right to raise your children as you see fit. But not to be a homosexual.

Lud, you need to READ the Constitution before you start interpreting it.

You don't like equality?

Get the hell out.

Ahhhhhh, such tolerance! :lol:

Obama has done nothing but bastardize the Constitution from the day he took office. He has damaged this country beyond repair. I hope I live long enough to see him out of office. And I hope there is some effort when he is out to clean up all the shit he has thrown around.

Obama has done nothing but bastardize the Constitution from the day he took office. He has damaged this country beyond repair. I hope I live long enough to see him out of office. And I hope there is some effort when he is out to clean up all the shit he has thrown around.

As bad as you think he is he hasnt changed the term limits. He will be done in 2016.

As bad as you think he is he hasnt changed the term limits. He will be done in 2016.

I didn't say he had changed the term limits. I said, "I hope I live long enough to see him out of office."

I didn't say he had changed the term limits. I said, "I hope I live long enough to see him out of office."

For what its worth i hope you do too.

Forum List

Back