What A Jerk! Kamala Wants To Help With Hurricane Relief But DeSantis Refuses To Tell Her Where Florida Is

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
What A Jerk! Kamala Wants To Help With Hurricane Relief But DeSantis Refuses To Tell Her Where Florida Is
U.S.·Oct 10, 2024 · BabylonBee.com

1728578331518.png

TALLAHASSEE, FL — In an incredibly petty jerk move, Ron DeSantis reportedly prevented Kamala Harris from helping out with hurricane relief by not telling her where Florida is, even though she was really willing to aid victims of Hurricanes Helene and Milton.

According to sources close to the situation, Harris showed perfectly good faith by calling DeSantis to offer her assistance to the people of Florida but was rudely refused after DeSantis wouldn't even give her a single hint as to where Florida is located on a map.

"I holistically tried to get him to tell me, but he couldn't take the joy," Kamala complained in a press conference. "And then I asked him to give me the first letter of the state or states that might be around Florida and he wouldn't do that either! What's with this jerk? I'm just trying to help and all he wants to do is play politics. I'm from a middle-class family, too, you know! HAHAHA!"

DeSantis has not issued an official response to Kamala's criticism apart from a post on X reading, "LOL you can have three guesses ;) rofl."

At publishing time, Kamala had also been prevented from helping out with hurricane relief in North Carolina after no one would tell her where that was located, either.

7 major storms in Florida over the time Harris was VP and she never called DeSantis before.... she is a made up person... like a plug and play robot....

View attachment 1024559

TALLAHASSEE, FL — In an incredibly petty jerk move, Ron DeSantis reportedly prevented Kamala Harris from helping out with hurricane relief by not telling her where Florida is, even though she was really willing to aid victims of Hurricanes Helene and Milton.

According to sources close to the situation, Harris showed perfectly good faith by calling DeSantis to offer her assistance to the people of Florida but was rudely refused after DeSantis wouldn't even give her a single hint as to where Florida is located on a map.

"I holistically tried to get him to tell me, but he couldn't take the joy," Kamala complained in a press conference. "And then I asked him to give me the first letter of the state or states that might be around Florida and he wouldn't do that either! What's with this jerk? I'm just trying to help and all he wants to do is play politics. I'm from a middle-class family, too, you know! HAHAHA!"

DeSantis has not issued an official response to Kamala's criticism apart from a post on X reading, "LOL you can have three guesses ;) rofl."

At publishing time, Kamala had also been prevented from helping out with hurricane relief in North Carolina after no one would tell her where that was located, either.

Tell her Florida is that thing hanging down off the country that looks like a big dick, and she'll find it. :laughing0301:

1728579056405.png

View attachment 1024559

She's the Vice President, who is pretending to be president, and has absolutely nothing to do with FEMA or disaster recovery. Biden already communicated that he's been working with Governors in the impacted states, and they have been coordinating well and he specifically called out DeSantis.

Fuck Kamala who is only doing it for photo ops and politicizing these disasters. Especially after she's never been concerned with "helping out" with natural disasters in the past -- including Helene (which she got called out because she politicized that as well).

View attachment 1024559

I heard she called Maxine Waters and she told Kamala that the storm had blown FL 200 miles east of its previous position. Bad winds.

What A Jerk! Kamala Wants To Help With Hurricane Relief But DeSantis Refuses To Tell Her Where Florida Is​

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back