What a terrible world we live in when a man has to have the battle of his life (video)

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
....and loses

Every fiber of his being is telling him he must look at that toned booty meat and finally he couldnt resist.

HAHA!!!! Damn now that's some discipline!! Wonder if he knew his wife would see the UFC video. Thanks for sharing...hilarious.

You know about the "blue shirt girl" in UFC?? They actually fired her...seriously...because of how hard she was eye raping the fighters. Watch this chick and tell me she wouldn't be a wild one in bed haha!!

I seen this video before. She should've been arrested on a reckless eyeballing charge and 2nd degree day dream rape

You know about the "blue shirt girl" in UFC?? They actually fired her...seriously...because of how hard she was eye raping the fighters. Watch this chick and tell me she wouldn't be a wild one in bed haha!!

What exactly was her job there anyway?

I seen this video before. She should've been arrested on a reckless eyeballing charge and 2nd degree day dream rape

Well we can't go around arresting every young woman who eye rapes and lusts over a man. If we did I'd live in a city with nothing but blind chicks.

Forum List

Back