What about Jerusalem, and the Temple Mount

I saw a lot of Mooooslems walking around inside the Vatican when I went there. What's gives the right to do that when non Moooslems aren't allowed anywhere close to Mecca, Medina, and Dome of Crock?
Apparently the Vatican allows non Catholics tourists to visit their enclave........whereas, muslims don't.

I fail to see the problem. ...... :cool:
So Muslims are intolerant violent assholes, and proud of it. No problem.

Muslim's didn't force the Vatican to allow non Catholic tourists to visit there Italian enclave.

If the Vatican chose to do that why should it bother anyone?

That muslim's chose not to open their holy sites to tourists shouldn't bother anyone either. ..... :cool:

Muslim's didn't force the Vatican to allow non Catholic tourists to visit there Italian enclave. If the Vatican chose to do that why should it bother anyone? That muslim's chose not to open their holy sites to tourists shouldn't bother anyone either.
Guess, it won't bother muslims, if some state decides not to admit them, too.

Muslim's didn't force the Vatican to allow non Catholic tourists to visit there Italian enclave.

That muslim's chose not to open their holy sites to tourists shouldn't bother anyone either. ..... :cool:
Fine with me, kiss good bye to the Temple Mount.

The cowardly zionists will never dismantle the Temple Mount dome or mosque.

Because they know all hell would break loose when 1.5 billion muslim's would go crazy; and no Israeli jew would be safe anywhere in the world. ...... :cool:

Sunni the ISIS lover has no problem with Muslims deciding what to do in their country, including tearing down holy sites belonging to other faiths and oppressing and killing non Muslims, but...definitely has a big problem if Israel does what it feels like in its own country, and starts threatening like an ISIS member about "what Muslims will do".

Do you really think people are afraid of threats coming from Muslim cowards who are good at murdering innocent people in cold blood? What is this, like the millionth time you animals have threatened "the destruction of Israel"? Israel has been living with these threats for over 65 years". But don't let that stop you from jerking off.

So when will you be flying over to Turkey to cross over and join ISIS, donkey man?

Last edited:

Say hello to sanctions.
And bye bye hypocrites.
Sanctions is what we already hear about 24/7 for the last 70 years, except that God favors us I see no reason why to fear BDS and racists trash.

Sanctions is what we already hear about 24/7 for the last 70 years, except that God favors us I see no reason why to fear BDS and racists trash.
Your G-d has historically kicked the Juden out of Israel twice and totally destroyed Jerusalem.

So there is no reason he won't do it again.

But this time I hope it's permanent. ....... :thup:

Your G-d has historically kicked the Juden out of Israel twice and totally destroyed Jerusalem. So there is no reason he won't do it again. But this time I hope it's permanent.
There go the al aqsa mosque and the dome of the crock! Funny much?

Your G-d has historically kicked the Juden out of Israel twice and totally destroyed Jerusalem.

Meanwhile your Allah has shown us the fruits if Islam. 1.2 million Moooslems, and all we see from the Muslim world is a bunch of medieval backwards ass violent savages. While Israel and the West are racing forward into a brave new world, Muslims are racing backwards, and insisting on dragging the world back with them, using all forms of violence and terror.

And tiny Israel with a population of 6 million Jews routinely keeps kicking the butts of 600 million Moooslem savages that surround it.

I'd say you guys need to have a talk with your Allah.

Hey I'll dance in the streets and eat candy like Palestinians did on 9-11!
Your G-d has historically kicked the Juden out of Israel twice and totally destroyed Jerusalem. So there is no reason he won't do it again. But this time I hope it's permanent.
There go the al aqsa mosque and the dome of the crock! Funny much?

Here we are again, it is all God's will, and yes, we have God to judge us, not some brutal sub human beheading..don't you know what Daniyel means?

If that's what God will do to us, I'm not jealous about your fate, filth.

Forum List

Back