What about Jerusalem, and the Temple Mount

I can't wait until Israel tears down that disgusting mosque. The repercussions will be mind blowing! Couldn't happen to a better country!

Muslim buildings on Jewish land.

Time to relocate the buildings?

I think that would be the end of the Jews, you might want to think twice about that.
Highly unlikely.

Mecca, Medinah, Damascus and Baghdad would be glazed-over smoldering slag heaps before that happened.

But the decision to relocate the buildings would be in Israeli hands, not mine.

Then again, they could simply destroy the buildings, rather than relocate them, much along the lines of the arrogant destruction of the symbols of other faiths, that the Muslims themselves are so famous for.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Relocation sounds better to me than outright destruction, but that's just me.

Last edited:
I wonder if Sunni Pakistan has Tel Aviv targeted for their nukes for just such an eventuality? I don't think they would take kindly to the nuking of Mecca. And, there won't be a relocation of anyone. I think a secular democratic state for all the people of Palestine is a better solution.

I think that would be the end of the Jews, you might want to think twice about that.
Highly unlikely.

Mecca, Medinah, Damascus and Baghdad would be glazed-over smoldering slag heaps before that happened.

Then again, they could simply destroy the buildings, rather than relocate them, much along the lines of the arrogant destruction of the symbols of other faiths, that the Muslims themselves are so famous for.

Rome destroyed their temple, not the Muslims. Lets be honest shall we, the Jews migrated all over Europe, so that was their choice.

Highly unlikely.

Rome destroyed their temple, not the Muslims. Lets be honest shall we, the Jews migrated all over Europe, so that was their choice.

I wonder if Sunni Pakistan has Tel Aviv targeted for their nukes for just such an eventuality? I don't think they would take kindly to the nuking of Mecca. And, there won't be a relocation of anyone. I think a secular democratic state for all the people of Palestine is a better solution.
Please continue to feel comfortable believing in that.

Highly unlikely.

But the Muslims are the ones that so arrogantly built upon somebody else's holy ground... and, as to the en masse migration of Jews from Judea-Palestina after 70 A.D., well, somebody else can argue with you about the extent ot which that was forced or voluntary.

Yes, I certainly feel comfortable with a secular democratic state for all the people in Palestine.

Yes, I certainly feel comfortable with a secular democratic state for all the people in Palestine.
Trouble is, that's absolutely and categorically impossible, given both the history and the present circumstances.

Absolutely impossible.

No hope for any such thing.

Zero.

That leaves the alternatives.

A Muslim-controlled State...

...or...

A Jewish-controlled State...

Smart Vegas Money is on the latter.

You are wrong. In South Africa, many non-Whites now vote for the National Party instead of the ANC, especially the coloureds. Don't assume that all non-Jews would vote against the Israeli Labour Party for example.

Trouble is, that's absolutely and categorically impossible, given both the history and the present circumstances.

Absolutely impossible.

Zero.

...or...

Absolutely impossible.

Zero.

...or...

No, history rarely changes with respect to demographics. Smart Vegas money is on a Rhodesia ending, unfortunately. It's too bad the Jews can't see it.

Why would an atheist , Jew, or Christian want to go into a Mosque and pray?

The reason which I would go to the Mosque would be to look at the architect, which I would think that is the reason most people go in the Mosque.

The mount belongs to the Mosque no?? Its part of the Mosque , like it was part of Herod's Temple. I mean those are the rules for visitors.

Wow, your ignorance is totally showing now. I suggest you just quit talking about this as you have absolutely zero knowledge here.

There are mosques on the Temple Mount. It is not at all one big mosque. The Temple Mount does not belong to a mosque.

People want to go to the Temple Mount to see where Solomon's and Herod's Temples used to stand. I personally could give a flying fuck about going into any of the mosques there.

Not quite so simple. There are a number of mosques and places of prayer on the mount as well as some 10 domes. There is an outdoor minbar and prayer can basically be done anywhere on the mount.

.From a link in the OP:

I am not an official Destination Expert (DE) for the Israel Forum, but I live in Jerusalem and often take visitors to the Temple Mount. Here are the standard opening hours and other information for NON-Muslims who wish to visit the Temple Mount:

TEMPLE MOUNT OPENING HOURS
Sunday - Thursday
7:30AM until 10:00AM (11:00AM during "Summer Time")
12:30-13:30 (later during "Summer Time")
CLOSED to Non-Muslims on Fridays and Saturdays.
Entrance for Non-Muslims ONLY through the Mughrabi Gate - security entrance is next to Western Wall Security Entrance inside the Dung Gate.
Non-Muslims forbidden to enter ANY of the buildings on the Temple Mount, including Dome of the Rock, Al-Aksa Mosque, Madrassas, Islamic Museum (which has been closed a long time anyway), Solomon's Stables, etc. etc. etc.
*Modest dress required (no shorts, cover shoulders); NO Bibles or other religious material or jewelry allowed.*
*No praying, no swaying, no closing of eyes or moving of lips or raising of hands as in a manner of praying.*

Waqf: 02-627-2358 or 02-622-6250 or 02-628-1248 or 02-628-3313 (I really don't know which is correct.). Har HaBayit Police: 02-622-6250

Why would an atheist , Jew, or Christian want to go into a Mosque and pray?

The reason which I would go to the Mosque would be to look at the architect, which I would think that is the reason most people go in the Mosque.

The mount belongs to the Mosque no?? Its part of the Mosque , like it was part of Herod's Temple. I mean those are the rules for visitors.

Other cities have mosques open to anyone, if they take off their shoes. Any house of god/allah should be available for prayer. Muslims attend church. Why shouldn't other try and feel close to god where ever they are. Buddhist and hindu do not restrict anyone that wants to pray. Churches and synagogues do not prevent others from entering and praying.
For some people where ever they travel, they might seek the closest house to say a prayer. Not every city around the world has a specific church or house for each and every sect of each religion.
If all the religions are supposed to have the same one god, what difference does it make which house you enter to say a private prayer, or to sit/stand in the back and observe a service?
The mount is holy to all faiths so everyone should be allowed to say their own private prayer there.

I saw a lot of Mooooslems walking around inside the Vatican when I went there. What's gives the right to do that when non Moooslems aren't allowed anywhere close to Mecca, Medina, and Dome of Crock?

Sure they do, it's conquered territory. They should just demolish the Dome of Crock and get it over with.

Absolutely impossible.

Zero.

...or...

Absolutely impossible.

Zero.

...or...

No, history rarely changes with respect to demographics. Smart Vegas money is on a Rhodesia ending, unfortunately. It's too bad the Jews can't see it.

That's just more wanking off to the destruction of Israel, by an anti Semite.
Bet against Israel and you'll loose just as you did every time in the last 65 years. :clap2:

I saw a lot of Mooooslems walking around inside the Vatican when I went there. What's gives the right to do that when non Moooslems aren't allowed anywhere close to Mecca, Medina, and Dome of Crock?
Apparently the Vatican allows non Catholics tourists to visit their enclave........whereas, muslims don't.

I fail to see the problem. ...... :cool:

Hey that's an idea, how about they pull a Palestine in Pakistan? They tried and failed in all these other places, Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Israel, Kuwait, etc...

Forum List

Back