What about Jerusalem, and the Temple Mount

No insults were made.
Read the last word of your post #96 ...... :cool:

No insults were made, period.
Jews like to lie.......I get it. ..... :cool:

Everyone have access to read the alleged "lies", unlike you I'm proud to be a Jewish, no proud being a Sunni I guess it is envy after all, you filth can play hurt all day long but when it comes to wishing death and destruction to others you have no problems at all,hypocrite filth.. you made a progress!

No insults were made.

Everyone have access to read the alleged "lies", unlike you I'm proud to be a Jewish, no proud being a Sunni I guess it is envy after all, you filth can play hurt all day long but when it comes to wishing death and destruction to others you have no problems at all,hypocrite filth.. you made a progress!
LOL........ you Juden make me laugh. ..... :lol: :lol:

No insults were made.

LOL........ you Juden make me laugh. ..... :lol: :lol:

The 5 Stages of Loss and Grief Psych Central

Muslim's didn't force the Vatican to allow non Catholic tourists to visit there Italian enclave.

If the Vatican chose to do that why should it bother anyone?

That muslim's chose not to open their holy sites to tourists shouldn't bother anyone either. ..... :cool:

The dome was designed to allow pilgrimage to the rock off all faiths. Al-Aqsa was build for the muslims.

There is really only one mosque on the Temple Mount, the al-aqsa. The other two muslim buildings are the dome of the rock and the dome of the chain.

Still showing your ignorance.

Whatever, the Jews who live there have no right in the Al Aqsa mosque, except during regular visiting hours, following the same rules for visitors, they just to piss the Pals off. Like you just said they are Muslim buildings.

Still showing your ignorance. Prove to me that any Jew would want to be in a mosque.

"Muslims of old had a bad habit of arrogantly building on top of or taking over the sacred buildings of other religions and converting the ground or buildings into mosques."

And this is a fact. I have seen modern buildings in East Jerusalem in the Kidron Valley brazenly built over the ruins of ancient tombs.

I saw a lot of Mooooslems walking around inside the Vatican when I went there. What's gives the right to do that when non Moooslems aren't allowed anywhere close to Mecca, Medina, and Dome of Crock?
Apparently the Vatican allows non Catholics tourists to visit their enclave........whereas, muslims don't.

I fail to see the problem. ...... :cool:
Problem = Lack of reciprocity.

There is really only one mosque on the Temple Mount, the al-aqsa. The other two muslim buildings are the dome of the rock and the dome of the chain.

Whatever, the Jews who live there have no right in the Al Aqsa mosque, except during regular visiting hours, following the same rules for visitors, they just to piss the Pals off. Like you just said they are Muslim buildings.

Still showing your ignorance. Prove to me that any Jew would want to be in a mosque.

Can't you read, or is it that you just don't. Your the one who is displaying ignorance.

Jordan condemns Israeli ‘crimes’ at Al Aqsa shrine

AMMAN — Minister of State for Media Affairs and Communications Mohammad Momani on Wednesday demanded the Israeli occupation authorities to stop its “destructive campaign” against Al Aqsa Mosque and targeting of awqaf workers.

Momani’s statement, carried by the Jordan News Agency, Petra, came after occupation forces earlier Wednesday prevented the awqaf employees and guards from entering the holy mosque, forced all Muslim worshippers out and allowed Jewish extremists and settlers to enter the compound and perform Talmudic rituals, under the protection of the occupation forces.

Momani, who is also the government spokesperson, denounced the “repeated crimes by the Israeli security personnel”, who on Wednesday opened fire inside the mosque, injuring dozens of worshippers.

Jordan condemns Israeli crimes at Al Aqsa shrine The Jordan Times

Isnt that the agreement the Palestinians signed, to allow the Jews and Christians free access to the Temple mount . And here we have a moron claiming that it is an Israeli crime to exercise their rights .................

Penelope, it seems like there is a bit of info missing in your article. Try this one:

Jordan Blasts Israel Over Riots on Temple Mount - Middle East - News - Arutz Sheva

Jordan, whose Waqf has had de facto rule of the Temple Mount since the 1967 Six Day War, made the comments after masked Arab rioters threw fireworks and rocks at security forces on the Temple Mount on Wednesday, hours before the Jewish holiday of Sukkot.

Riot police pushed the attackers back by setting up roadblocks, but it was not enough to deter the unrest.

The rioters continued to throw rocks, bricks and iron bars at police from inside the Al-Aqsa mosque, while shooting fireworks at police and spraying an unidentified flammable liquid on them.

They also threw a firebomb at police, which ignited, wounded four officers lightly.

The police later restrained the rioters and removed all barriers protecting the entrance to the mosque. The wounded policemen were treated on the spot.

The Jordanian Waqf keeps an iron fist on the Temple Mount and its activities; Jews face constant discrimination and violence for visiting the site, and there is a blanket ban on Jewish prayer there.

I'll stick with Jordans , I find their news more news worthy. Thanks anyway.

In other words you don't want to see the truth, just the LIES from the ISLAMONAZIS

Oh dear, the moron missed this 1896 movie which demonstrates that he spews propaganda.

Looks like Monte enjoys calling people morons, while I think morons are people who are on a forum all through the day and night and don't seem to have any other life. Nevertheless, thank you Teddy for your informative post. Here are some pictures of the Jews in Jerusalem in the 1800s.

jews in jerusalem in the 1800s - Google Search

But, Housefly, you're here on this forum all through the day and night and don't seem to have any other life?

I realize that you have always thought of yourself as a smart woman, so I would think you would be smart enough to use the Search function here and see just how much I am posting and how much Monte is posting and, of course, noticing the time of all these posts. Meanwhile, some of us know what you do during the day instead of going out and getting an honest job like other women your age do.

A Misogynist too, who would have thought. Must be frustration at being made a fool of by a woman.

That would be mohamed

Can't you read, or is it that you just don't. Your the one who is displaying ignorance.

It is you that is ignorant as the al aqsa mosque is built on the top of the Holy of Holies which is a Jewish sacred site. So the Jews have a better claim to visit the mosque. The muslims gave up the mosque a scant couple of years after building it and the Christians turned it into a church. It was not until many years later that the muslims decided to name Jerusalem as their second most holy site because the Christians and Jews both had prior claims.

Not quite so simple. There are a number of mosques and places of prayer on the mount as well as some 10 domes. There is an outdoor minbar and prayer can basically be done anywhere on the mount.

I stand corrected on the count, however the only ones who can pray on the mount as far as I know are the muslims.

Muslim's didn't force the Vatican to allow non Catholic tourists to visit there Italian enclave.

That muslim's chose not to open their holy sites to tourists shouldn't bother anyone either. ..... :cool:
Fine with me, kiss good bye to the Temple Mount.

Say hello to sanctions.

Well deserved.

If the Jews can't pray in the Temple Mount because of Muslim riots, I don't find any reason why should the Muslims be allowed to pray there...

Say hello to sanctions.

Well deserved.

If the Jews can't pray in the Temple Mount because of Muslim riots, I don't find any reason why should the Muslims be allowed to pray there...

Its a Muslim temple, don't you Jews have over 500 synagogues in Israel that are hardly used, empty pews. Your just doing it to piss the Pals off, admit it.

Do any orthodox Jews go there or just the zealous Zionists?

Say hello to sanctions.

Well deserved.

Its a Muslim temple, don't you Jews have over 500 synagogues in Israel that are hardly used, empty pews. Your just doing it to piss the Pals off, admit it.

Why do you care if we're all secular? So later you're going to bring some part of the bible and quote it blaming the Jews for blood libels? Hmm..you keep saying that world should accept the others, and you once preached me that Muslims in particularly, when is our turn?
Thing is, don't you Muslims have 5,000,000,000 mosques anywhere else? hmm..I bet you don't..what a ridiculous thought I just had..that Muslims will dare to steal..heehe..and from the poor minority - the Jews, bhaah!
It is well described in the Qur'an that there is no such thing "STEALING"

Say hello to sanctions.

Well deserved.

Why do you care if we're all secular? So later you're going to bring some part of the bible and quote it blaming the Jews for blood libels? Hmm..you keep saying that world should accept the others, and you once preached me that Muslims in particularly, when is our turn?
Thing is, don't you Muslims have 5,000,000,000 mosques anywhere else? hmm..I bet you don't..what a ridiculous thought I just had..that Muslims will dare to steal..heehe..and from the poor minority - the Jews, bhaah!

Say hello to sanctions.

Well deserved.

I could careless your beliefs but quit using religion to back up your actions. The Pals are lucky to even leave Gaza let alone get to a mosque somewhere. Israel is doing all it can to start riots and fighting, and well isn't this the 4th time everyone had to donate money to Gaza for rebuilding after yous destroyed it.

Quit with this religious fake stuff, you have no need to go in their mosque except to irritate them. Be truthful.

You never answered my quest.

Forum List

Back