What about Trump's hateful comments about Americans?

Brambo

Sep 8, 2016
Everyone is trying to say Clinton's Deplorable's comment means something.

But American voters know Trump says worse ALL the time.

So go fuck yourselves. You're a 9.5% loathed minority, and will lose 2016. Buh bye Republicontards.

Oh look I have over 50% ratings despite my vulgarity. People see I'm right.

So go fuck yourselves. You're a 9.5% loathed minority, and will lose 2016. Buh bye Republicontards.

What comments about Americans has he made. Links will be helpful in making your post more interesting.

What comments about Americans has he made. Links will be helpful in making your post more interesting.
Here Are 13 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist | Huffington Post

Look at your own fucking disrespectful avatar pic, Maryland "Patriot". You people are worse than bags of shit.

Clinton knowingly condemned les deplorables of the Alt Right knowing she would apologize for it.

IOW, she acted deliberately, knowing that the good Americans would lambast the deplorables, and that is exactly what has happened.

Look at your own fucking disrespectful avatar pic, Maryland "Patriot". You people are worse than bags of shit.
I will show respect when it is earned., so far obama has not even earned a capital letter at the front of his name.
Now lets try to get you back on subject since this post is not about me
What has he specifically said

I will show respect when it is earned., so far obama has not even earned a capital letter at the front of his name.
Now lets try to get you back on subject since this post is not about me What has he specifically said
Every time you post with that avatar, dirt bag, you make it about you. Your stupid imagery does not help Trump. It merely shows that you are one of les deplorables who support Red Donald's attacks on women, muslims, Hispanics, disabled, veterans, so forth and so on.

I will show respect when it is earned., so far obama has not even earned a capital letter at the front of his name. Now lets try to get you back on subject since this post is not about me. What has he specifically said/
In Maryland the overwhelming majority wouldn't consider you a patriot. You're out of step with the state. Even the Republican governor is no Trump fan.

Now lets try to get you back on subject since this post is not about me What has he specifically said
Every time you post with that avatar, dirt bag, you make it about you. Your stupid imagery does not help Trump. It merely shows that you are one of les deplorables who support Red Donald's attacks on women, muslims, Hispanics, disabled, veterans, so forth and so on.
again, this has nothing to do with me,
The title Is, What about Trumps hateful comments about Americans.
Please try to stay on topic. Now, can we have the examples please.
When the title is What about Maryland Patriots disrespect for the United States hating muslim shoe shine boy, then we can discuss your displeasure with my avatar. Until then, try to act a bit more like a conservative and answer to this thread.

Clinton - "O
When the title is What about Maryland Patriots disrespect for the United States hating muslim shoe shine boy, then we can discuss your displeasure with my avatar. Until then, try to act a bit more like a conservative and answer to this thread.

You have a dog shitting on the portrait of a sitting president.

But you whine and bitch when Hillary Clinton calls you Deplorable.

I will show respect when it is earned., so far obama has not even earned a capital letter at the front of his name. Now lets try to get you back on subject since this post is not about me. What has he specifically said/
In Maryland the overwhelming majority wouldn't consider you a patriot. You're out of step with the state. Even the Republican governor is no Trump fan.
That's something that the left will never understand. Citizens, responsible citizens do not just do what every one else around the is doing even if they don't agree with it. Its call individuality, something the left is trying to take from people.

That's something that the left will never understand. Citizens, responsible citizens do not just do what every one else around the is doing even if they don't agree with it. Its call individuality, something the left is trying to take from people.

Except you then criticize Kapernick for sitting/kneeling through the National Anthem?

FUCK YOU DEPLORABLE HYPOCRITICAL BAG OF DICKS.

Clinton - "O

You have a dog shitting on the portrait of a sitting president.

But you whine and bitch when Hillary Clinton calls you Deplorable.
I don't recall being one of those that whined and bitched. I pay no mind to Hillary, she can say what she wants. She is suffering from delusions of grandeur and needs help more than anything else,.

Except you then criticize Kapernick for sitting/kneeling through the National Anthem?

FUCK YOU DEPLORABLE HYPOCRITICAL BAG OF DICKS.
again, point out where I did that.
do you all ever get tired of having your ass handed to you?

maybe a moderator can come in and try to get this thread back in line.
Others can feel free to start their own thread on me if that's what makes them happy.
But, out of respect for the OP, why not just answer to this thread.
Now, where are the examples of Donald Trump making hateful comments about citizens based strictly on their race in general.,

Trump got hammered for any hateful comments he has made by both the Democrats and the media where with Hillary these same people try to rationalize, justify, and excuse it. If your truly opposed to hate and bigotry you have to oppose when it comes from your side also outrage of convenience is no outrage at all.

I am on comment, and you are shying. Everytime you post in this thread with that avatar, you are supporting Trump's hatred for America. Now read carefully. Your opinion on this thread is immaterial, because you are derailing it with your denial that your avatar supports the thread's contention.

maybe a moderator can come in and try to get this thread back in line.
Others can feel free to start their own thread on me if that's what makes them happy.
But, out of respect for the OP, why not just answer to this thread.
Now, where are the examples of Donald Trump making hateful comments about citizens based strictly on their race in general.,
No, you don't get to derail the thread. Trump said it about "Americans". That's the thread. Maybe a mod can help guide you on that.

Trump got hammered for any hateful comments he has made by both the Democrats and the media where with Hillary these same people try to rationalize, justify, and excuse it. If your truly opposed to hate and bigotry you have to oppose when it comes from your side also outrage of convenience is no outrage at all.
That's a Bold Assertion you can't prove.

That's a Bold Assertion you can't prove.
Trump got hammered for his comments about Mexicans and the judge in the Trump university case by all concerned Hillary has not gotten hammered to anywhere near the same degree for her deplorable racist comment. Anyone who's honest knows this is true anyone who isn't will continue to deny and would be a waste of time to continue talking to.

Forum List

Back