What about Trump's hateful comments about Americans?

Trump got hammered for any hateful comments he has made by both the Democrats and the media where with Hillary these same people try to rationalize, justify, and excuse it. If your truly opposed to hate and bigotry you have to oppose when it comes from your side also outrage of convenience is no outrage at all.
That's a Bold Assertion you can't prove.
Trump got hammered for his comments about Mexicans and the judge in the Trump university case by all concerned Hillary has not gotten hammered to anywhere near the same degree for her deplorable racist comment. Anyone who's honest knows this is true anyone who isn't will continue to deny and would be a waste of time to continue talking to.
No, you missed the point. You conclusion is nonsense. She used Trump's hammer against him and flattened him with it. She just locked in the centrist and independents who truly hate the deplorables themselves.

Everyone is trying to say Clinton's Deplorable's comment means something.

But American voters know Trump says worse ALL the time.

So go fuck yourselves. You're a 9.5% loathed minority, and will lose 2016. Buh bye Republicontards.

Oh look I have over 50% ratings despite my vulgarity. People see I'm right.

Like what? What has Trump said that is hateful about Americans?

You have a dog shitting on the portrait of a sitting president.

But you whine and bitch when Hillary Clinton calls you Deplorable.

He has to!

Obama is in too much hurry to go play golf and suck cocks to hold still and let a dog shit on his face in real life....

So go fuck yourselves. You're a 9.5% loathed minority, and will lose 2016. Buh bye Republicontards.

He slandered the judge on his trump u case because he's mexican American.

Clinton - "O
Look at your own fucking disrespectful avatar pic, Maryland "Patriot". You people are worse than bags of shit.
I will show respect when it is earned., so far obama has not even earned a capital letter at the front of his name.
Now lets try to get you back on subject since this post is not about me What has he specifically said
Every time you post with that avatar, dirt bag, you make it about you. Your stupid imagery does not help Trump. It merely shows that you are one of les deplorables who support Red Donald's attacks on women, muslims, Hispanics, disabled, veterans, so forth and so on.
again, this has nothing to do with me,
The title Is, What about Trumps hateful comments about Americans.
Please try to stay on topic. Now, can we have the examples please.
When the title is What about Maryland Patriots disrespect for the United States hating muslim shoe shine boy, then we can discuss your displeasure with my avatar. Until then, try to act a bit more like a conservative and answer to this thread.

if it was Bush, you would think it's hilarious/

Clinton - "O
Look at your own fucking disrespectful avatar pic, Maryland "Patriot". You people are worse than bags of shit.
I will show respect when it is earned., so far obama has not even earned a capital letter at the front of his name.
Now lets try to get you back on subject since this post is not about me What has he specifically said
Every time you post with that avatar, dirt bag, you make it about you. Your stupid imagery does not help Trump. It merely shows that you are one of les deplorables who support Red Donald's attacks on women, muslims, Hispanics, disabled, veterans, so forth and so on.
again, this has nothing to do with me,
The title Is, What about Trumps hateful comments about Americans.
Please try to stay on topic. Now, can we have the examples please.
When the title is What about Maryland Patriots disrespect for the United States hating muslim shoe shine boy, then we can discuss your displeasure with my avatar. Until then, try to act a bit more like a conservative and answer to this thread.

No, true Americans think nothing of the sort. Only your ilk do.

if it was Bush, you would think it's hilarious/

and as it turns out, that judge was associated with anti U.S groups. However, how does telling the truth about ONE person slander a whole race.
You people are really nothing more than idiots trying to dig deep.

and as it turns out, that judge was associated with anti U.S groups. However, how does telling the truth about ONE person slander a whole race. You people are really nothing more than idiots trying to dig deep.
Your nonsense does not work. Try again.

and as it turns out, that judge was associated with anti U.S groups. However, how does telling the truth about ONE person slander a whole race. You people are really nothing more than idiots trying to dig deep.
then maybe you can come up with the valid links showing Donald Trump insulting large groups of United States Citizens. So far, nobody has done it. Be the hero, show the evil in Donalds heart toward Citizens.

then maybe you can come up with the valid links showing Donald Trump insulting large groups of United States Citizens. So far, nobody has done it. Be the hero, show the evil in Donalds heart toward Citizens.
Your lie does not work, MP. Your nonsense is just that.

maybe a moderator can come in and try to get this thread back in line.
Others can feel free to start their own thread on me if that's what makes them happy.
But, out of respect for the OP, why not just answer to this thread.
Now, where are the examples of Donald Trump making hateful comments about citizens based strictly on their race in general.,

Libs just say stuff. They don't support the shit they say, because they CAN'T.

Your lie does not work, MP. Your nonsense is just that.
So prove it.
or are you just like the rest of the liberals, know nothing but want to pretend you do.

Trump is immune from criticism because the lame-stream media hates democrats. Why? Because the media is comprised of mega-corporations who oppose the Liberal's tax and regulatory policies.

The Right propagates the myth of Liberal Media Bias because it feeds their populist message, whispered to the paranoid, uneducated white voter singing "where my country gone"

So, you are trying to defend Hillary's comment by resembling it?

I fail to see how acting like what you are disparaging Trump for bolsters your case.

Trump is immune from criticism because the lame-stream media hates democrats. Why? Because the media is comprised of mega-corporations who oppose the Liberal's tax and regulatory policies.

The Right propagates the myth of Liberal Media Bias because it feeds their populist message, whispered to the paranoid, uneducated white voter singing "where my country gone"
wow.

Were you able to type that with a straight face?

upload_2016-9-13_20-19-21.jpeg

Try to be less crazy.

Forum List

Back