What age category had 770 Covid deaths while deaths from all causes --- 69,463 from 2020-2022?

This isn't about desiring ANY loss of life in children and I'm pretty sure you understand that. This is about doing measurable harm to tens of millions of children due to an infinitesimal risk. It's wrong and it could even be classified as evil. Some of these teens are ENDING THEIR LIVES due to this stupidity. SMH. I hope that those who are complicit in this, suffer greatly in their time.
That is so correct! These kids forced to wear masks or remote learning have been retarded! Millions of kids have been affected because 770 kids died from Covid!

Well, how much do you know about COVID and a big word I'm sure "comorbidity"?
The majority of deaths come with people my age...i.e. over 65 and that's because we unlike kids have bodies
that have comorbidity issues...like diabetes, obesity, among the major causes of the COVID deaths even among
the 770 kids that died. I am 100% confident that some of the kids' deaths were because of obesity, etc... comorbidity. And being a person of common sense which obviously YOU aren't the vast majority of the over 73 million kids from 0-17 years are NOT obese, or have diabetes or some other issue that older people have!
That's the reason that there were so few deaths! But you don't seem to understand that!
Those “fat kids” were alive before they caught COVID and on track for a long life.

How can you live with yourself if you denied your child a life saving vaccine?

How many kids 0-17 died of Measles last year?
We still got them vaccinated

Why would any parent want their child to have COVID?
If your child was one of those 770 that died and you refused to vaccinate them……how would you feel?
Virtually no risk from covid yo that age group. More risk from that BS jab you sorry suckers pushed.

Time will not be on your side. It will be no one forced you to get the jab in a few years.

Those “fat kids” were alive before they caught COVID and on track for a long life.

Ivermectin NTZ less in cost than a fucking cheeseburger. Their deaths are on your hands troll.

Where in the hell did you come to the conclusion I am against vaccination?
I'm double vaxed and encourage anyone to have the right to make a similar decision!
NOT forced to though because that person like me probably understands what you don't!
ONE SIZE doesn't fit all i.e. if you don't have comorbidity issues, if you don't have any medications that might be on conflict with the shots, if you for religious values don't want then THIS person has A right NOT to be forced to have a shot!

FACTS, Righwinger, I deal in FACTS!!!
Through Feb 26, 2021 when the number of total COVID-19 doses administered was about 70.5 million —
shows just over 25,000 reports of adverse events following vaccinations.

“COVID-19 Vaccine-Related Fatalities Exceed 6,000.”

6,000 deaths after being vaccinated far exceeds 770 children's deaths under age 17!

Where in the hell did you come to the conclusion I am against vaccination?
I'm double vaxed and encourage anyone to have the right to make a similar decision!
NOT forced to though because that person like me probably understands what you don't!
ONE SIZE doesn't fit all i.e. if you don't have comorbidity issues, if you don't have any medications that might be on conflict with the shots, if you for religious values don't want then THIS person has A right NOT to be forced to have a shot!

FACTS, Righwinger, I deal in FACTS!!!
Through Feb 26, 2021 when the number of total COVID-19 doses administered was about 70.5 million —
shows just over 25,000 reports of adverse events following vaccinations.

“COVID-19 Vaccine-Related Fatalities Exceed 6,000.”

6,000 deaths after being vaccinated far exceeds 770 children's deaths under age 17!
I don’t believe you should be forced to vaccinate

Just, if you are not, you not be allowed to mix with regular people

I don’t believe you should be forced to vaccinate

Just, if you are not, you not be allowed to mix with regular people
UNCLEAN!!! UNCLEAN!!!!
Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 8.46.36 AM.png

This isn't about desiring ANY loss of life in children and I'm pretty sure you understand that. This is about doing measurable harm to tens of millions of children due to an infinitesimal risk. It's wrong and it could even be classified as evil. Some of these teens are ENDING THEIR LIVES due to this stupidity. SMH. I hope that those who are complicit in this, suffer greatly in their time.

Professor: COVID Survival Rate For Under 20s is 99.9987%

97.1% of over 70s not in care homes survive.

Forum List

Back