what are dems plans for the economy if they get in the WH ?

The plan is to fix what Republicans broke... again.

View attachment 335839
/——/ put down the crack pipe. Trump did such a magnificent job repairing the broken Obozo economy, Obozo himself took credit for the success.
Why must you dopes continually reenforce my superiority complex? I am starting to feel like the smartest person on Earth and I am really just in the top 0.1%.
You poor baby, all alone on your cardboard pedestal.
:itsok:

Your blob plans on cutting taxes?
What the hell are you talking about ?
1589455304788.png

It was in the OP. "lower taxes"...

I think their new economic Guru, AOC, will demand that Amazon move out of the country, just like she threw them out of her district. She'll punish all rich corporations and their rich White leadership. She'll lock up all the rich White people, confiscate their money and redistribute it to illegal aliens. She'll tax the rich that manage to stay out of jail at 90% and make the rate retroactive for 20 years. She'll give reparations, medicare for all, a green new deal, free college, college debt forgiveness, open borders, create a sanctuary country, confiscate all guns and lock down our country until we have a cure for COVID 19. Of course, in the end the results will be blamed on Trump.

we know what Trumps plan is . even though things are tough now because of the shut down the economic strategy [lower taxes less regs better trade deals ect .... will continue to be the strategy to get our economy moving after the shutdown ends ... but what are the dems plans to stimulate the economy after the virus is gone ? what do they plan to implement to strengthen our economy after this crisis passes. what would a dem POTUS do to help the economy ?
A Democratic President would spend most of his-or-her first term reversing Rich-Guy tax-cuts and diverting the money to Small Business, most likely.

And, with any luck, he-or-she would launch a massive, nationwide initiative to rebuild a Manufacturing Base - for strategic and essential products, anyway.

Trump fixed Obama's sinking ship.
Yeah, Trump got our GDP to 2.1% with a massive increase in government spending, a massive deficit increase, crashing bond yields, and the NY Fed pouring over a trillion dollars into short term credit markets to grease the system.

Back away from the radio for a while. They are lying to you.

Last edited:
we know what Trumps plan is . even though things are tough now because of the shut down the economic strategy [lower taxes less regs better trade deals ect .... will continue to be the strategy to get our economy moving after the shutdown ends ... but what are the dems plans to stimulate the economy after the virus is gone ? what do they plan to implement to strengthen our economy after this crisis passes. what would a dem POTUS do to help the economy ?

so far shitolini's manuevers created biggest budget deficit in history, his administration will average a dismal gdp performance after obama gave a miracle recovery economy and unemployment. debt increasing at higher rate in history despite fact no war had to be paid for, like Barack had to do, also unemployment at embarrassing levels. It doesn't matter how Biden's administration do, it will be many times better than shitolini...

1589455649557.png
1589455808428.png

The plan is to fix what Republicans broke... again.

View attachment 335839
Those charts all show Republicans making things better. Unemployment down, median income up, etc.
The chart shows Obama digging the economy out of the brink of failure and leading it upward like a rocket ship which was passed to Trump. Trump rode the rocket ship for 3 years fueling it with debt instead of ideas and then threw a covid grenade into the backseat instead of out the window. Dope Donald F’d us.

Yeah, Trump got our GDP to 2.1% with a massive increase in government spending, a massive deficit increase, crashing bond yields, and the NY Fed pouring over a trillion dollars into short term credit markets to grease the system.

You are the propaganda guzzler. Obama was the massive deficit increaser. Trump increased spending on the MILITARY, a necessary move die to Obama's cuts. If your GDP numbers are coming from the Obama-friendly BEA, I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale. Interested ?

You are the propaganda guzzler. Obama was the massive deficit increaser. Trump increased spending on the MILITARY, a necessary move die to Obama's cuts. If your GDP numbers are coming from the Obama-friendly BEA, I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale. Interested ?
What I'm interested in is you showing me which of my points was incorrect.

idk maybe plan not to cause the worst recesion since the depression like the last two times a republican pres was in office. hye but great plans yall come up wiht.

Forum List

Back