What are some of your favorite smells?

Burning leaves in Autumn,Winter ....fireplaces when wood burning....

Patchouli perfume........Orange blossom perfume.....

Toasted bread....

...and probably a few more that escape me at this moment!:)

Oh my goodness, YES, burning leaves. Quintessentially autumn. And we have such beautiful autumns here.

Also my husbands neck...sorry.

1586507858762.png

The smell of pizza cooking by a firepit in Triest, Italy.

*****SMILE*****

:)

These are my favorite smells:
1) roses
2) chocolate
3) vanilla
4) Pepsi ( I know this one might be really stupid...but I like Pepsi fragrance...and taste :biggrin:)

Cracking open a cold bottle of Pepsi, only to be hit by the smells of the chemicals in the plastic container instead of the cola, can ruin the experience. And for a company that's perpetually been a runner up in the Cola Wars, finding new ways to gain traction with consumers is vitally important. So through a patent application, PepsiCo has revealed a unique aroma delivery system that ensures the first thing you smell is always the product

What a great thread. I'm definitely a sound/smell person.

Right now, our Easter Lily is letting off the most wonderful scent. I love that one, hyacinth and lilacs in the spring. I wouldn't say florals are my favorites though. I love warm scents in my home: blends of coffee, cinnamon, maple, etc.

The ocean too.

Have you ever smelled a Stargazer lily?? It's wonderful....as long as you're a good distance away, but if close and/or in an enclosed room it's overwhelming

Right now, our Easter Lily is letting off the most wonderful scent. I love that one, hyacinth and lilacs in the spring. I wouldn't say florals are my favorites though. I love warm scents in my home: blends of coffee, cinnamon, maple, etc.

The ocean too.

Have you ever smelled a Stargazer lily?? It's wonderful....as long as you're a good distance away, but if close and/or in an enclosed room it's overwhelming

I don't think I have actually!

The ocean too.

I don't think I have actually!

If you ever do........beware.

My husband had bought me one and brought it to me at work. A couple of us were in an enclosed room inside a larger office. Within a few mintues it was too strong for the small room and was sat on a desk in the larger area. People on the other side of the building could smell it. I took it home that night and had to keep it outside cause it was too much for my small home even with all the windows open.

Like I said, it does smell good...…...but very overpowering

Pogo. You know what speak of then, I'm 65. First time I had beef massaman curry it blew me away. Never in my life smelled or tasted such an experience. Can't find the curry but can find sort of recipes.
There are knockoffs, mix curries etc but never a match for true massaman.

Pogo. You know what speak of then, I'm 65. First time I had beef massaman curry it blew me away. Never in my life smelled or tasted such an experience. Can't find the curry but can find sort of recipes.
There are knockoffs, mix curries etc but never a match for true massaman.
Find an Indian or West indies-Jamaica mon outfit in Louisville. Tell them what you're after

Find an Indian or West indies-Jamaica mon outfit in Louisville. Tell them what you're after

I don't go there but yes they prob could take care my fix. I stay local, don't eat out.

First time I had massaman
I freaked. The smell, the taste. Nothing I ever had before. It was masaman beef at a Thai joint.

The lemon honey shampoo my girlfriend uses.....I don't know what it is because she keeps it in an unmarked bottle...but it smells irresistible....

Forum List

Back