What are some of your favorite songs by the Canadian rockers, The Guess Who?

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2019
My favorites are - 1) American Woman 2) No Time 3) Clap for the Wolfman 4) Star Baby, and 5) Hand Me Down World

My favorites are - 1) American Woman 2) No Time 3) Clap for the Wolfman 4) Star Baby, and 5) Hand Me Down World
Why are you flooding the board with all these stupid threads?
This post has been reported. Congratulations, dickhead.
Reported for what? I asked you a direct question. Why can’t you answer it? Why have you chosen name calling?
I post these threads because I absolutely LOVE music in many different genres. And I like to see what other posters on here have as favorites. So, unless you plan on actually addressing my OP, like a civilized person, please STAY AWAY from my threads. Thank you.

Reported for what? I asked you a direct question. Why can’t you answer it? Why have you chosen name calling?
I post these threads because I absolutely LOVE music in many different genres. And I like to see what other posters on here have as favorites. So, unless you plan on actually addressing my OP, like a civilized person, please STAY AWAY from my threads. Thank you.
I’m uncivilized for asking you a question? You are a bit too touchy my friend.

I'm NOT your friend, and please refrain from posting on MY threads unless you address my OP, or if you have something intelligent or constructive to say. Otherwise, BUG OFF. Thank you, and DO have a pleasant tomorrow.

I'm NOT your friend, and please refrain from posting on MY threads unless you address my OP, or if you have something intelligent or constructive to say. Otherwise, BUG OFF. Thank you, and DO have a pleasant tomorrow.
Not nice my son.

Forum List

Back