What are some of your favorite songs by the rock band, The Raspberries, who were active from........

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2019
...........the early to mid 1970's and featured singer/songwriter Eric Carmen? My favorites are - 1) Go All The Way 2) Overnight Sensation (Hit Record) 3) Let's Pretend 4) Tonight, and 5) I Wanna Be With You

...........the early to mid 1970's and featured singer/songwriter Eric Carmen? My favorites are - 1) Go All The Way 2) Overnight Sensation (Hit Record) 3) Let's Pretend 4) Tonight, and 5) I Wanna Be With You

Dude, I'm sorry....but this is like asking someone what their favorite Tommy Roe song is.

Dude, I'm sorry....but this is like asking someone what their favorite Tommy Roe song is.
That's OK. Some of The Raspberries music is mighty fine and wonderful to listen to. They were primarily a pop group, but could also rock their asses off, as well. Just a very talented group, led by the EXTREMELY talented Eric Carmen. Fantastic stuff.

That's OK. Some of The Raspberries music is mighty fine and wonderful to listen to. They were primarily a pop group, but could also rock their asses off, as well. Just a very talented group, led by the EXTREMELY talented Eric Carmen. Fantastic stuff.

His and Celine's rendition of "All by myself" are classics.

His and Celine's rendition of "All by myself" are classics.
You bet! I DO like a lot of Eric Carmen's solo stuff, as well.

If you ever get around to asking about Sir Elton...

#1 Empty Garden

#1.5 Someone Saved My Life Tonight

Forum List

Back