What are the DHS, 2 billions ammo rounds for. ...well

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
Well its for you, in case you resist.

Hollow points aren't for target practice.

They are for you and your family, just in case your resist, the New WORLD ORDER.

Just so you know, the NWO is Lucifer's opps...sorry..I'm suppose to use "SATAN" as the example, so you will be more confused about the money changers (as seen in the Bible...old book)

THAT WANT YOU DEAD...did you say "FREEDOM"? The Rothschild's and their evil friends in time don't like you saying that....

Just say, may my family be killed and my nation destroyed....and then...the people who want you and yours dead can sleep safe in their beds.

GET READY!, its not like you haven't been warned over and over and over again...this is the world.

our Founders tried to tell you...but you are stuck in time, perhaps "TV".... to easy to destroy...

GOT KIDS!? NOPE..... YOU DO NOT!...Slave!

ENJOY!

In case you are wondering what this wingnut is talking about, Senate and House Republicans introduced a joint bill that would limit the amount of ammunition that federal agencies can buy.

They have always bought in bulk, no matter what it is they're buying. It's fiscally responsible. But wacko Republicans are freaking out that the government is going to war, against them.

More evidence of right wing Republican wackoism. What a bunch of idiots.

Oh wait. I said that wrong. I meant, "What a bunch of fucking idiots".

Actually maybe you should think of the why the DHS needs a thousand rounds per person more than our military, who are in a war.

Maybe you should think about why they would be doing that.

Maybe you should think that it's not in your best interest for them to arm up like that.

Why Texas wants its gold back from the feds

“The eyes of Texas are upon you” goes the song, but right now those eyes seem to be squarely focused on the financial crisis in Cyprus.

Texas Gov. Rick Perry is supporting a bill that would return the state’s $1 billion in gold reserves currently stored by the Federal Reserve at a vault in New York to the state.

The sponsor of the bill, State Rep. Giovanni Capriglione, R-Southlake, told the Texas Tribune, “For us to have our own gold, a lot of the runs on the bank and those types of things, they happen because people are worried that there’s nothing there to back it up.”

Bank runs were the great fear in the Mediterranean-island country of Cyprus today, as banks reopened for the first time since March 16, while the European Union imposed unprecedented austerity measures on the nation, including confiscating money in bank accounts. WND reported on March 18 the concerns that the crisis could spread to the U.S. financial system.

Capriglione said his bill is, “not about putting Texas on its own gold standard, [but instead will] give the state a reputation as being more financially secure in the event of a national or international financial crisis.”
WND exclusive: http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/why-texas-wants-its-gold-back-from-the-feds/

I suggest to you when this becomes law, and when the Fed refuses to return Texans' gold, which it inevitably will, as it refused to return Germany's gold, it will be a good thing they have all that ammunition, won't it? :cool:

Actually maybe you should think of the why the DHS needs a thousand rounds per person more than our military, who are in a war.

Maybe you should think that it's not in your best interest for them to arm up like that.

AND they voted for tanks even though the military didn't want them!!! That's because they'll be rolling them down your street soon! With Chinese troops and black U.N. helicopters!!!

Or maybe there's tons of perfectly reasonable of explanations available with a simple google search :cool:

Well its for you, in case you resist.

Hollow points aren't for target practice.

They are for you and your family, just in case your resist, the New WORLD ORDER.

Just so you know, the NWO is Lucifer's opps...sorry..I'm suppose to use "SATAN" as the example, so you will be more confused about the money changers (as seen in the Bible...old book)

THAT WANT YOU DEAD...did you say "FREEDOM"? The Rothschild's and their evil friends in time don't like you saying that....

Just say, may my family be killed and my nation destroyed....and then...the people who want you and yours dead can sleep safe in their beds.

GET READY!, its not like you haven't been warned over and over and over again...this is the world.

our Founders tried to tell you...but you are stuck in time, perhaps "TV".... to easy to destroy...

GOT KIDS!? NOPE..... YOU DO NOT!...Slave!

ENJOY!

You can thank the GOP and W for the DHS.

Thanks guys! :eusa_hand:

AND they voted for tanks even though the military didn't want them!!! That's because they'll be rolling them down your street soon! With Chinese troops and black U.N. helicopters!!!

Or maybe there's tons of perfectly reasonable of explanations available with a simple google search :cool:
Do you have that explanation? Or are you simply pumping sh*t out of your *ss?

Unfortunately, if you Google it Infowars may be the first link you find. Nutters will only argue that gives Alex Jones credibility.

. . . . and then again, maybe there isn't. lol

The answer to “why would DHS need such a vehicle?” almost certainly is this: it’s a cool toy and these (reportedly) million dollar toys are being recycled, without much of a impact on the DHS budget. So… why not?

Why, indeed, should the federal government not be deploying armored personnel carriers and stockpiling enough ammo for a 20-year war in the homeland? Because it’s wrong in every way.

1.6 Billion Rounds Of Ammo For Homeland Security? It's Time For A National Conversation
http://www.forbes.com/sites/ralphbenko/2013/03/11/1-6-billion-rounds-of-ammo-for-homeland-security-its-time-for-a-national-conversation/

Umm... did you do the google search? :cuckoo:

The answer to “why would DHS need such a vehicle?” almost certainly is this: it’s a cool toy and these (reportedly) million dollar toys are being recycled, without much of a impact on the DHS budget. So… why not?

Why, indeed, should the federal government not be deploying armored personnel carriers and stockpiling enough ammo for a 20-year war in the homeland? Because it’s wrong in every way.

1.6 Billion Rounds Of Ammo For Homeland Security? It's Time For A National Conversation
http://www.forbes.com/sites/ralphbenko/2013/03/11/1-6-billion-rounds-of-ammo-for-homeland-security-its-time-for-a-national-conversation/

Well I'll fight on your side if the government ever attacks us. Buuuuut I'm like 99.99% sure that such talk is crazy.

I was kind of thinking you would provide a link. You know something more specific than "google it". Google it isn't a get out of jail free card I can get different search results than you. Prove your f*cking point.

Well I'll fight on your side if the government ever attacks us. Buuuuut I'm like 99.99% sure that such talk is crazy.

But....only batshit crazy militia type conservatives have guns.....right? And only batshit crazy militia type conservatives have the guts to stand up to such a scenario...right? Liberals will just lie down in a fetal position because they have no sense of honor or patriotism....besides....they just sit on their asses collecting welfare checks and have never served in the military....right?

Oh shit....sorry....was channeling bigreb for a second or two....whew....thank God that's over.... it's scary in there....

I was kind of thinking you would provide a link. You know something more specific than "google it". Google it isn't a get out of jail free card I can get different search results than you. Prove your f*cking point.

You're the one who seems to think the American government is preparing to attack its own people. Seems to me that you're the one that has the point to prove.

You're the one who seems to think the American government is preparing to attack its own people. Seems to me that you're the one that has the point to prove.

A thousand more rounds per person than our military. Who is DHS planning on attacking? Or needing to defend themselves from?

I asked you for the link, can you not provide that?

Why are you sure that free thinking is crazy? Because you are in denial? Or because it is in the nature of government to be wasteful?

It is time to either choose or admit your moral infirmity. You must either
A. Stop being a partisan idiot. or
B. Wake up to the debasing of the currency and the warning signs of what is going on in society.

If you don't believe that society is unraveling and that the government is hopelessly corrupt, that is fine, that is your choice, I respect that. What I can't respect then is the continual groundless and baseless support of partisan politics. KNOWING that politicians waste money on a defense industry just to get elected? Foolishness.

It is either one or the other. Either stand you take, your position is immoral, unethical, and untenable. You either can't support the state, or you can't support this particular administration. Of course, to be fair, the last administration was just as bad or worse than the present one. . . . :cool:

lesser-of-two-evils.jpg

A thousand more rounds per person than our military. Who is DHS planning on attacking? Or needing to defend themselves from?

I asked you for the link, can you not provide that?

Fine. But next time why don't you inquire a little before falling into lock-step?

Homeland Security?s Ammunition Purchases Should Not Worry You | Military Times GearScout

EDIT - Here's "Breitbart" if that'll make you feel better
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/04/04/The-Great-DHS-Ammunition-Stockpile-Myth

Last edited:
Why are you sure that free thinking is crazy? Because you are in denial? Or because it is in the nature of government to be wasteful?

It is time to either choose or admit your moral infirmity. You must either
A. Stop being a partisan idiot. or
B. Wake up to the debasing of the currency and the warning signs of what is going on in society.

If you don't believe that society is unraveling and that the government is hopelessly corrupt, that is fine, that is your choice, I respect that. What I can't respect then is the continual groundless and baseless support of partisan politics. KNOWING that politicians waste money on a defense industry just to get elected? Foolishness.

It is either one or the other. Either stand you take, your position is immoral, unethical, and untenable. You either can't support the state, or you can't support this particular administration. Of course, to be fair, the last administration was just as bad or worse than the present one. . . . :cool:

I agree the government is hopelessly corrupt. But I disagree that society is unraveling. The government has ALWAYS been hopelessly corrupt yet society remains. That's because the corruptedness (not a word :razz:) of government has always been checked by how society actually functions. People in power will always lean towards being corrupt. But they also rely on their constituents. Both parties are trying to fuck us all, but we'll only let them fuck us to a point. And that is how society has worked for all of human history. And that's also the reason why I want to move to a beach and not worry about such crap.

Forum List

Back