What are the odds CNN won't mention the fact shooter was muslim?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I checked the CNN website and I didn't see any mention that the guy was muslim. This is an important piece of information because it might indicate the guy's motives such as being a part of a Islamic terrorist organization but 'liberals' have decided that you shouldn't see this information and make that decision for yourself. If CNN was the only available news information outlet for the public would the public every know this information? People should wonder how much they are kept in the dark by these news organizations and whether or not it is purposely planned that way. I would think people are adults and be able to handle that information in any way they want but I see that, in the eyes of 'liberals', they are not and it has to be censored for their own good.

And another rightwing bigot starts another thread displaying his ignorance, stupidity, bigotry, and hate.

Most on the right are indeed scum – perhaps all on the right are scum, as there are no conservatives denouncing this and other like threads seeking to advance an anti-Muslim agenda, and exploiting those killed in an effort to ‘justify’ their bigotry toward Muslims.

I checked the CNN website and I didn't see any mention that the guy was muslim. This is an important piece of information because it might indicate the guy's motives such as being a part of a Islamic terrorist organization but 'liberals' have decided that you shouldn't see this information and make that decision for yourself. If CNN was the only available news information outlet for the public would the public every know this information? People should wonder how much they are kept in the dark by these news organizations and whether or not it is purposely planned that way. I would think people are adults and be able to handle that information in any way they want but I see that, in the eyes of 'liberals', they are not and it has to be censored for their own good.
you have poor reading comprehension skills

• Banned
And another rightwing bigot starts another thread displaying his ignorance, stupidity, bigotry, and hate.

Most on the right are indeed scum – perhaps all on the right are scum, as there are no conservatives denouncing this and other like threads seeking to advance an anti-Muslim agenda, and exploiting those killed in an effort to ‘justify’ their bigotry toward Muslims.

I just wonder how much you would be in the dark if you only got your news from CNN? You say you are not a bigot. OK. Then you should be able to handle this piece of information without going on a tyrade about muslims. Why doesn't CNN think everyone else can do the same and why do they think it is their job to hide information from the public?

Yea, you take "the high road" while 50 lie on the floor, slaughtered. :cuckoo:

Yea, you take "the high road" while 50 lie on the floor, slaughtered. :cuckoo:

You're as disgusting as the muslim who killed these people. You set there and berate conservatives yet it was a damn muslim who killed these people. You are a sick partisan hack.

• Banned
I would just like to add that it is a tragedy that these people got killed. I don't agree with homosexuality but their is no way anyone can use that as a justification to mass murder.

You just lost your bet.. 30 seconds ago...

CNN television channel, bottom-of-screen banner...

"Breaking News: Nightclub suspect idenfied as Omar Saddiqui Mateen"...

With the commentator asking the studio guest-expert [ Rep. Adam Schiff: (D) House Intelligence Committee ] whether Mateen is known to have ties to Radical Islam...

Next thread, please.

Last edited:

It's permitted bigotry. The establishment allows a steam valve. At the moment, the permitted targets are muslim women and transwomen.

It's permitted bigotry. The establishment allows a steam valve. At the moment, the permitted targets are muslim women and transwomen.
There is no such thing as a 'Trans-Woman'...

Only male eunuchs and cross-dressing silicon-altered freaks with enormous psychological problems and misfiring synapses...

You just lost your bet.. 30 seconds ago...

CNN television channel, bottom-of-screen banner...

"Breaking News: Nightclub suspect idenfied as Omar Saddiqui Mateen"...

With the commentator asking the studio guest-expert [ Rep. Adam Schiff: (D) House Intelligence Committee ] whether Mateen is known to have ties to Radical Islam...

Next thread, please.
It doesn't matter if he is a lone wolf. What matters is he was brought up to expect decency from women and only got sexual violence. This is what drives men to extremism.

There is no such thing as a 'Trans-Woman'...

Only male eunuchs and cross-dressing silicon-altered freaks with enormous psychological problems and misfiring synapses...
see?

So the left has never promoted a thread labling a killer as being a right wing extremist. I honestly don't see how one is more tolerant than the other, yet it's only the right that is expected to denounce such efforts whenever they appear?

You Are More Than 7 Times As Likely To Be Killed By A Right-Wing Extremist Than By Muslim Terrorists

Though terrorism perpetrated by Muslims receives a disproportionate amount of attention from politicians and reporters, the reality is that right-wing extremists pose a much greater threat to people in the United States than terrorists connected to ISIS or similar organizations. As UNC Professor Charles Kurzman and Duke Professor David Schanzer explained last June in the New York Times, Islam-inspired terror attacks “accounted for 50 fatalities over the past 13 and a half years.” Meanwhile, “right-wing extremists averaged 337 attacks per year in the decade after 9/11, causing a total of 254 fatalities.”
You Are More Than 7 Times As Likely To Be Killed By A Right-Wing Extremist Than By Muslim Terrorists

I wonder if CNN will point this out.

Their job is not to report the facts, but to report the Political correctness they think people should believe...

Their job is not to report the facts, but to report the Political correctness they think people should believe...
you believe that cnn is not reporting the known facts?

you believe that cnn is not reporting the known facts?
Their political correctness gets in the way…

CNN is already focusing on the fake claim that the shooter wanted to be a Police Officer in order to keep up the left's anti-Cop rhetoric.. How desperate and biased can a news outlet get and still stay in business?

Forum List

Back